Alright guys. I'm fixing to get about 1500$. I really am not sure what to get, I could get a ps4 pro...

Alright guys. I'm fixing to get about 1500$. I really am not sure what to get, I could get a ps4 pro, a fairly decent gaming laptop. Give me some ideas boys.

1500 Mcdoubles

There's an idea. Keep em coming.

$1,500? hookers

Nintendo switch + hookers my dude

If you build a pc for 1500, or u ask some company to build it for you, you could get a 8.5/10 PC easy.

a laptop with a gtx 1060 and i7 is actually really good! laptop gpu's are as good as desktop gpu's now. Comes with portability, screen, speakers and probally mic+webcam. Its a really good deal nowadays

Again, idea, but I'm only 20, I don't wanna catch something this soon in my life

god invented condoms for a reason

I was gonna get one of these but I'm not sure

Buy the most absurd thing on amazon in the price range. Post results.

>Get fit
>Get puss

Pic related

I don't really wanna waste my money tho, want something that's worth it

How much is that bike? That's some crazy shit

MSI is nice but #1 in gaming my ass. MSI get off your marketing high horse

What would you recommend for a high end gaming laptop under 1500$?

buy a handgun
girls like a man who can kill shit & defend home
ready for the zombie apocalypse

Not old enough to own a handgun I don't think

1,000 dollars worth of hot wings and a defibrillator.

That bike is probably over $2000 USD new. You can find older used models easily in OPs price range tho.

buy studio time and drop a mix tape

If you are thinking of a quadcopter. DIY for $150-200 can get you one way better than that. With a headset and everything. Plus all of your DIY stuff can be mix matched for future use or sold. No one wants a used premade, but they will buy used DIY shit.

Think people call them Tiny Whoops?

amazon.com stock

> gaming laptop
Yeah, right son, throw in your mother not drinking excessivly when pregnant with you while snorting brick, funny banana meme and maybe one of dem niggers not on welfare. Make it a roll contest outa that

HRT

buy a matress. A good one. You spend one third of your life sleeping on it.

So is a new phone to use as a dildo. Whats your model? Dont tell me, youre apple user prolly so must be an iphone...

Go for it

it's also your work bench. ;)

He gets it

take your parents to a nice restaurant.

Save it bro. Take it from someone who is broke as fuck and blew through $9000 this past 2 months.

>gtx 1060
>laptop gpus

no, laptop gpus are still shit. they've just started sticking desktop gpus in laptops.

drugs or what

Seconded. Blow 100-200 on something fun, put the rest in savings.

> clearly android icons on his screenshot
> thinks it's an iphone
you can't tell the difference? are you 12?

No drugs just frivolous shit like a drone and I put $4000 in mods for my car even though it was fine the way it was. Bought a go pro. And a 65 inch 4k tv. I already had a 55 inch. Lol now I'm broke.

Can you play poker?

send your mom flowers anonymously with a note saying, "last weekend was amazing, love you."

... Not even gona comment on that. i admit, i fail to get low enough to comunicate with you. Entirely my fault. Was fun trying tho, fam. Peace

>not even gonna comment
>comments
wut

not a laptop, you could build a better pc for that amount of money

Invest it. Start some kind of business.

Save it, there is obviously nothing you want bad enough if you can't even think of something to spend it on. There is a reason why most stupid people are poor.

Nope. the new 10** series gpu in laptops are the same as pc versions

That's literally what i said. It's a desktop GPU, in a laptop.

lrn2reading comprehension

spend your money where you spend your time. follow this rule and enjoy your happiness

every brand has its pros and cons, Asus and MSI have a big share for a reason, because the mayority likes them the most. Myself I have a Medion Erazer and I dont have a single problem with it.

>
Then why're you calling them shit? by that statement you're calling desktop gpu's shit.

Lsd. Buy lsd its much more fun than laptop

First reasonable idea in this thread

That is the least sense making sentence I've read so far in 2017, Good job on taking the lead.
I have a Huawei P8 if you really wanted to know.

get a desktop not a laptop faggot

1500 dollars worth of carrot seed. Plant them in your neighbours yard and watch them wonder about the strange new weeds.

Same architecture not the same card. They are basically lite versions still. Just because it shares a gpu doesn't make it the same card. That's why the new trend is running external cards.

Because they're not laptop GPUs. They're desktop GPUs. In a laptop. Laptop GPUs end in m (eg. 980m), for mobile. Nvidia does have any mobile versions for the 10** lineup. As far as nvidia goes, if it's not an m variant it's a chip meant for desktop use.

Put it in the bank. Build up credit. get 5k in the bank. Wait. Keep building up credit. Buy a 50,000 dollar home and rent it out for higher than the mortgage. Wait until you've payed off about 30k then take out 20k in equity for a downpayment on a new home. Do the same with this house until you get 3-4 houses under your belt. Then move up to an 100,000 dollar house. Do the same. Build your real estate empire. Once you are rich, you can invest money in succeeding businesses and build a giant building. Become president. Build a wall. Deport illegals. Or buy a nintendo switch, that shit is tight.

Spend it all on weed and get as high as the rappers do for a month.

Save it for 10 years. Then you can buy something from the future.

Just because they skipped a letter in a name doesnt meant its exact same card. Why dont you educate yourself before posting nonsense? Desktop version IS more powerfull, that IS the fact.

That hunk of shit just looks like a cheap DJI knock off

Liquor and whores?

no laptop
build a desktop pc and get a badass curved monitor with it
worth every penny

$1500? why are you even asking? I make more than that in a week and you should too faggot

being this stupid