User and how to become a private detective? I'm tired of my boring job, I want something more...

user and how to become a private detective? I'm tired of my boring job, I want something more. I think I'll go great for this - I developed deductive and inductive thinking, good memory, I still fotkayu everything, I like to solve puzzles - in general, a detective of my work. There are some courses of private detectives?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinow.com/resources/how-to-become-a-private-investigator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pinow.com/resources/how-to-become-a-private-investigator

>become alcoholic
>smoke a lot
>listen to jazz
>get a femme fatale
>lose all will to live
>know some shady people
That's like the basic stuff for becoming a P.I.

Oh look its Benecum Cumbercum

>solve puzzles
Like the puzzle of watching a guy's house for two months and taking pics when he cheats on his wife so that she can sue him?

Nah cuz

watch death note

>I still fotkayu everything
>fotkayu
>fotkayu
>fotkayu

>I still fotkayu everything,

I still photograph everything,

What's wrong?

fotkayu is a chinchong word for photograph
>not knowing how to speak Thai

Benedickt Kiberdvach

Proigral v golos.

You're an idiot if you think detective work is anything like Sherlock or anything you see on television.

What's the difference?

listen to him

TV doesn't really capture what it's like to spend 99% of your time sitting still and staring at a door or window waiting for the 1% of the time you do something interesting.

Are you shitting me?

You want a Job where you can professionally tip your fedora, dont you?

ASS WE CAN

I Want danger and work for the mind.

Ease up there jabroni, you're gonna cut me with all that edge

He thinks he will be Sherlock, instead he will be dealing with cheaters and cucks

TIGER OUR HURT

There's a lot of legwork, paperwork, pressure, time we're talking around the clock. And if you're even remotely thinking of going into homicide, which let's face it of course you are, then you have to have the stomach and mindset to look at murders. Sometimes involving children.

I do not understand what you wrote, because I'm Russian.

He wants to solve crimes, yet he cant solve how to be a detective.

No you don't understand what I said because you're a jabroni

What's Jabron?

So OP maybe is this guy

Hey OP, why are your pics online?

There is no other way to define it. A jabroni is a jabroni.

You need a sidekick, a mind palace and a brother who is literally the government

This.

And it sucks when you've got to tail someone with kids. Nothing like standing near a playground without a kid and trying not to get arrested/beaten.
Gets real awkward if you're supposed to be taking pics of the guy too

Op is a dumbass

Paletes'

Shit. I did all that, but I became a musician instead. What have I did wrong?

What kind of jazz did you listen to?

Curently into fusion and modal. But nothing beats kind of blue from Miles. If I ever become a detective, I want to hear "blue in green" in every shady pub!

this, lol