The man, the myth, the legend edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXqpnRoB7_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

le first

non loli posters get out edition

>tfw rosecea
Haha being white sure is great

fuck off your ideas should be about what helps the state now some evangelical morality bullshit

>this OP complains about shit editions

*claps hands together

>doesnt read your image

nice flag you got there

@71871052
>America
>financing communism
Stopping reading right there. You won't be getting any (You)s from me.

Heck off noflagger

>he lives in Missouri
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

>lend lease

He's right you know

preddy gud

does God exist, buds? I really want to believe

I think you misunderstand conservatism and liberalism

Conservatism just means your ideas tend to lean towards conserving things or going back to the way things were

Liberalism means you see things as needing changing and wanting to go new directions in a shellnut

That's what a two party system gets you
Just when you think both sides finally agree on something they both just end up switching opinions and continuing the argument

Yes but beware the Demiurge

@71871087
Except the US gave shit to all the allies. Also
>"to fight European nationalism"
>Nazism
>"European nationalism" when it was founded on the fact that everyone is inferior to the Germans and that massive groups of Europeans should be murdered or enslaved
Stormweenie tier

Maybe. No one can ever tell you for no certain, and you can't know until you die. If you meet God personally, you know he exists. But at that point you might be screwed lol

yes
my favorite argument is the telelogical argument
watch this also
youtube.com/watch?v=fXqpnRoB7_g

who knows...

>thicc loli dragon

they took the best three things and added them together, fucking genius.

>Italian nationalist allies
>Hungarian nationalist allies

you are tried before God.

Wait, when did America finance communism and globalism? Is the second one because of our media or something?

we are living in a computer simulation run by ayyy lmaos who are laughing at us

This seems like the most logical conclusion at this point.

how can i join their ranks

>when did America finance communism and globalism?

The teleological argument doesn't prove anything

The existence of God cannot be proven unless through direct perception. It only works by expanding the definition of what god is

The US wasn't fighting nationalism, you dumb cunt. It was fighting a hostile alliance which was seeking to commit mass murder of massive groups of people. Had the Nazis sat in Germany instead of starting a war with everyone around, the US wouldn't be fighting them. But Hitler was a shit-for-brains moron who thought that declaring war on all of Europe and giving Japan a blank check which resulted in the US entering the war would work out in his favor. Too bad that Stormweenies are retards.

wew

this meme is too advanced for me

>leaving a simulation
lolno

>this, children, is the modern swastika

>alright stand up class
>now everyone with blonde hair and blue eyes sit down, the rest of the class remain standing
>look around class, everyone left standing is who Hitler would've killed

kek'd

post pictures that are LITERALLY you

>a hostile alliance which was seeking to commit mass murder of massive groups of people.
I swear, it's like the Holocaust museum makes the WWII curriculum in American schools.

>tfw you dont even know exactly where you are most of the time
thanks uncle hans

i dont care what you think if you think that every single thing must stay towards your autistic beliefs instead of bettering the country you need to be thrown in a meat grinder

>bettering the country

>implying that isn't genocide

there are games I want to play and shows I want to watch but I just can't separate myself from Sup Forums and YouTube for long enough to watch them

What is the meaning behind this "zoom in on the ___" meme?

>the state is inept
>lets give more of our rights and resources to it

got the gf schopenhauer's "on women" for our anniversary

Mexico stop coming here without permission

>genocide is inherently bad
get on the helicopter

how sweet

europoors need to get the fuck out

do both

i youtube and Sup Forums. or Sup Forums and game. or youtube and game. video and video game.

That's basically what leftists at my University believe.

prove to me human life has value as an end and i will accept genocide as absolutely wrong

>the police are racists and dangerous
>you don't need a gun because the police will protect you

>watching Family Feud
>the host is a creepy old man who kisses everyones wife/daughter
was a simpler time I guess?

corn

things change over time. innocence lost sort of thing.

like some malls don't let kids sit on santa's lap due to pedo problems. I think Santa's need a lot of vetting to be allowed those jobs these days vs. older times.

Now assume that what went on behind the scenes to get them on the show was 10 times worse (or better)

and realize that you will never EVER be one of those hollywood executives

its not wrong. it its a good tool to benefit the state if used correctly

I was going to post more corn, but I could only find the one picture.

Did i do good?

fuck off

fuck on

>you will never EVER be one of those hollywood executives
why be them when you can be tiger woods

>iberian peninsula
>ireland

hello my nonwhite friend

>Denny's waitresses in their 50's
He went too far

got scammed by jews out of 10

>85% white
sorry sheamus

he's an animal

no, hes a nigger

*snaps away*

Fug

>no, hes a nigger

look how happy he used to be

pic related

why do blacks like The Purge?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sup Forumseddit plz go

he's a silly goose for not leveraging his fame into banging a harem of 18 y/os all day every day for the rest of his life

dems dont age well

we need to save him

he have to save jazzman from his witch-succubus

Because they live like that (or pretend to live like that in many cases) every day of their lives

>supposed to be born with a hole in my brain
>doctors told my parents to abort me
>parents are hardcore catholic
>parents build a basement nursery for me to live in with constant care
>I'm born
>aside from an umbilical cord around my neck, completely fine
>not autistic
>1890 on my SATs
>in my 23 years I've had sex with 12 women starting when I was 17

literallly what is the argument for pro-abortion? Is my life just an "outlier"?

>I'm not retarded
You sure seem like it, considering you don't seem to realize there are actual retarded kids detected in the womb and not aborted that go on to emotionally wreck their parents lives

Black women get tons of abortions so it's a population control/future crime prevention method

well you are on Sup Forums son

>c*tholic
should've just been aborted desu

>what is the argument for pro-abortion?

people need to stop sending food and clothes to africa and just fund abortion clinics and birth control over there

would solve their over population issue in a few years once people get used to it

>all those people i killed, all of those staged hip grandma moments, my whole political career. 'Twas all for nothing...

i'm guessing it increases for minorities as it becomes more readily available to poor people

people don't get used to shit the that
By their vert nature the left will see it as an unjust human rights violation and stol fighting it only when it's repealed

But the good of the few is the good of the many. If you think otherwise, then you think the good of the many is more important than the good of the few. Essentially this argument boils down to you being a liberal faggot ass hippy.

I may have almost been born retarded but clearly not as retarded as you.

>birth control
Africans are too dumb for this, they have tried programs to give out condoms and Africans just don't use them. That's why they are developing several long-term passive birth-control methods for Africa.

Pretty sure they have little reason to abort because they shit out 19 kids to help carry water across the desert and raise the other kids

but yes that would be a much better use of resources than sending clothes and food

Would your life be any worse if you were aborted instead