Don't lie Sup Forums, are you a racist?

Don't lie Sup Forums, are you a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EG2GU8Cp6Ms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only towards brown people.

Any rational person with a mind for statistics is considered a racist by those liberals with their heads up their asses.

That being said, it's not racism if they're not the same species.

Yes

Only against blacks.

I am, I don't want to be but the niggles and towel heads force me to be this way. It's a very small percentage of them that do it, but they are fucking animals

Everyone's at least little racist

Liberals just think that people who meet another person for the first time and go "Hmm, let me reference some stats and make a judgment real quick, because obviously no whites are ever pieces of shit." are stupid and uninteresting.

yeah. not so much against niggers and spics, but I can't stand Armenians.

>can literally make children with them
>not the same species

How would you qualify something as being a human?

Yes except for mexicans

I dont know.
If the nigger is raised by decent whites i honestly wouldnt expect anything else from him than a white person.
But my general view on niggers, arabs and their whole culture is getting worse and worse

>not the same species

We're all homo-sapiens, shit bag. Go retake bio 101

i know not all black people are bad, however i think most of them are does that make me racist?

No.
To me there are niggers in every race.
I judge ppl individually. I myself am a mexi american trying to break the stereotype. Mexicans assume im white & whitey isnt fooled

I like to think that I'm not. Sometimes I'll catch myself having racist thoughts if say a black person cuts in front of me. But I never say anything racist and understand that those thoughts are spur of the moment.

Hate people because they're shit people, not because of their race.

I would not hate on another nice human being, skin color does not predict that. However if I feel a lot of black people behave bad I tend to generalize them a bit.

Mexicans are the worst

I don't think it makes you an outright racist, but I'd encourage you to leave your rural town (assuming you don't live in an urban setting) and see that in fact the vast majority of blacks aren't bad people at all

real racists are actually pretty thin these days. People that either act unfairly to negros, or advocate for an unfair system for negros would be racist.

Just calling someone names is not racist.

sort of

Racism is a Marxist invention to fuck with the middle class. Take your shit and leave, edgelord.

Is it a coincidence that there's only like 2/3 decent countries that aren't a white majority?

i got no problems with blacks (respectable individuals who take pride and find happiness in being a contributing member of society and working towards building a better community)
but i fucking hate niggers

>racism is a marxist invention

>tfw Karl Marx advocated that race doesn't exist

You think that the skin colour of people makes it more likely that they are bad. Have a guess.

Are you two retarded? you can't be racist against a nationality you dumb inbreds.

Of course I'm not racist!
Some of my best slaves are black!

only against gypsies and niggers, not the actual black decent people, the wannabe gang niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=EG2GU8Cp6Ms

prime example.

yes

All mexicans are bad b/c this one video I saw on youtube in my basement

I hate slaves and I think they all should be fucking killed same with jews but gas the jews
I'm not racist though.

>hate people because they're shit people, not because of their race
im with you on that Sup Forumsrother
i just fucking hate people period majority of all of them are pieces of shit regardless of race

the only white countries that are prosperous are controlled by jews

Someone got butthurt by a mexi and now goes on an anonymous board to bitch about it. There are people like that of every race, they, and you, are not special.

I hate blacks too
forgot to add that in

lol

Literally pretending not to hate everyone is how i get through each day

Yes, blacks are human.

No, they do not belong among civilized humans.

Only towards niggers, turks (arabs in general) latinos, jews, asians and whites. Oh and I forgot gays, traps, feminists and donald trump

oh god a Shilary cuck supporter. Bitch all you like faggot, Trump won soon they'll all be gone

No, ive seen that one black who was really good with that kitten. I think his name was Coco.

>cut myself on that edge

Go back to pre-K

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation

I wish i had a basement, that would be very useful for storing things, maybe even setup a workshop

Of course I am, I'm normal.
hell, I'm a little abnormal because I'm less racist than blacks and asians. those fuckers have prejudice down

I'm not a racist, I just don't like niggers.

well lets look at it this way
if there was a group of people that always wore blue shirts, now these blue shirts seem to have a problem occuring in their culture and communities. It is a fact that these blue shirts cause more violence, are at a higher risk of disease, etc etc, now it may not necessarily be their fault that these things happen or are a part of their culture, but none the less it is the reality
now obviously there is nothing wrong with the color blue, does that mean you should completely overlook the facts and reality of the culture that is associated and a part of the blue shirt community should you completely overlook the problems within that community and the risk that comes with the crime/violence rates/etc simply because the color blue shouldn't be judged? im not judging the color, im judging the culture.

sure its not ALL blue shirts, but it is still a vast majority of them.

Dubs and this

a little bit, compared to the jackasses on this site I'm a saint

>we'll build a big wall
>it'll be a digital wall
>maybe we'll put up some fencing
>we'll have soccer moms give disapproving glares in the general direction of the border
>Andele arriba, let us eat the tacos

This says nothing about humans not being single-specied. It is widely accepted that all humans are 1 race, homo-sapien. But I'm assuming you're smarter than 99% of the scientific community?

that's racist against the irish slaves!!!!
what just because we sunburn we are inferior at working the crops and being slaves?!?!?!
fucking bigot!!!!

so horse = donkey because mule? faggot

Of course not

doesn't pretending to fucking smile get tiring?
it does for me, everyday putting on the normie mask and acting like you give a shit about the facebook level cringe they spew all while trying to not let your power level peek through.

Mules can't reproduce...

what if there's a red shirt community that have been shitting on the blue shits for centuries, exploiting them and taking away a lot of their culture.

No man, but i hate black people.

but on the other hand, what if the red shirt community had also been shitting on the green, yellow, and pink shirted communities; and then the black shirted community had outright genocided'd the brown shirts and white shirts... yet out of all those groups, ONLY the blue shirts still had those problems?

Yeah, i've spent years trying to sort out my apathy

kek why am i laughing so hard at this?

I'm hispanic.

I only feel racist towards people I don't like. I have friends of all races but if someone happens to be black and I don't like them, they're a goddamn nigger to me. Same with god damn crackers.

Some of the coolest people I've met are white and black though. Not too many hispanic people where I live.

I'm not about to visit the ghetto, but I'd visit a trailer park.

Every black person nigs out if you wait long enough. Every goddamn time without fail. It took me until I was 34 to realize this..there are only niggers.

I hate all muslims, regardless of colour!

Sometimes without realizing it I assume people with darker skin tones aren't as smart

The part where you went wrong is assuming some teenagers a few eyars ago got to decide what "nigger" means.
it's a slur for black people
that's it
it's an insult, a racial slur
it's not "someone who acts a certain way", it's "someone who has black skin", which is going to be africans

I am

>dont lie
Implying its wrong to be racist

Hell no, crazy.

what about the blue shirt tribes that raped and pillaged their own rival blue shirt tribes, infighting throughout their entire country rather than working together to build a better future for their own people? then selling off those rival blue shirts, for a small profit that would be squandered, to these red shirts, who treat them better than some of the other red shirt slaves that are also being exploited and brutalized?
then how about when the red shirts learn from their mistakes, spend more than 400,000 of their own red shirts in order to end that exploitation and slavery and start making steps in the right direction. Sure it takes time but the red shirts know that what they have been doing is wrong and in time they change the system in order to put the blue shirts at the same level as themselves with the same freedoms and chance do make whatever you'd like out of your life with enough determination.
the red shirts may have taken away their culture, but in time they would be able to create their own culture and make of it whatever they wanted
but instead the blue shirts decide to focus on anger and resentment rather than seeing the price that was paid in red shirt blood just to free them when the red shirts realized it was wrong
all the while the blue shirts still clinging to the past seem to fail to realize that the culture they were pulled from, that they "lost" is still enslaving their own blue shirts as well as much worse atrocities.

would the blue shirts rather be in their own culture enslaved in the present day if they even make it past the age of 5?
or would the blue shirts like to work with the red shirts to improve the culture they have now where at least they are given a chance at life and the pursuit of happiness thanks to the freedom they could not find in many other places?

People are like Skittles: no matter what you do, some colors are better than others

of course yes. niggers and mudslimes should be cleaned from this planet. i do however have yellow fever.

Yes, towards mudslimes.

Yes. I dont like blacks and sand niggers.

Everyone knows only liberals get degrees.

They're worth their weight in shit.

cuz it's funny as fuck

yep

No, I'm an equal opportunity hate monger - I hate every bastard.

good point

I have no prejudice against anyone on the following grounds:
Gender (birth or assigned)
Race
Religion
Nationality
Political persuasion
Sexual orientation
Physical or intellectual ability
Music taste
Employment status.
I just assume that everyone is a jerk until they prove otherwise