Maybe I'm overthinking this but a girl I've been seeing for the last couple months left her boyfriend for me...

Maybe I'm overthinking this but a girl I've been seeing for the last couple months left her boyfriend for me. he treated her like shit, i didn't. Fucked her while she was with him. She talks to him still and claims to be done with him, and says she loves me and wants to be with me. I usually see her everyday and she texts me but she usually doesn't reply for a period of time. We haven't made it official because she says she doesn't want to hurt him.She tells me to wait for her and i want to but i know there is something better out there but i put her in this situation. she is also the first chick I've had sex with, maybe i'm infatuated with her and not in love. I do release i seem like a cuck for being in this spot.

also forgot to mention that they work together and he tries to get her back, she tells me it wont happen. Help me Sup Forums , give me advice to not be a cuck

You're her reserve penis, do not expect anything from her, keep having fun, but do not involve feelings

just fuck. a girl with all that baggage isn't worth the headache, user. if you don't want to be a cuck, don't get too emotionally involved.

You're a virgin so, like every virgin, you're going to overthink your first piece of pussy.

They work together+She hasn't even broken it off with this other guy yet+She tells you to "wait" for her= You're getting fucking played, bro.

If you have ANY feelings for her aside from seeing her as just a quick piece of ass or a booty call, you need to ditch her completely NOW. Yesterday, if possible.

It's not hard to say "i love you" to someone and she's feeding you a story to keep you on the line. Look at her actions. They're the complete opposite of what she's telling you. Is it more likely she's playing YOU or playing that other guy?

What does "haven't made it official" even mean these days? Haven't changed your fb status? Haven't gone out on an actual date? If you think she's not still sleeping with that other dude you are out of your mind man and EVEN ON the off-chance that she TELLS you she broke it off with him they still fucking work together. You think that dude isn't going to put the moves on her when you're not around?

You hooked a slut and need to toss her back in the water and bait your hook for better pussy that isn't all kinds of complicated. Use her for the pussy and nothing else and FOR FUCKS SAKE do not get actual feelings for this bitch.

You can look back on yourself 6 months from now and see how you wasted your time "waiting" on some slut that was never going to break up with the other guy to begin with. Or you can look back and see the progress you made making yourself better and attracting a woman 10x better without all the strings attached. It's up to you man but you don't get that time back.

>Fucked her while she was with him

once a hoe, always a hoe

deadass. she'll probably cheat on OP if that's the case.

If she's still talking to him, then she's not done with him. She is play ya to get more out of him

He has a massive dick and can maker her orgasm, that's why she's still in contant with him.

Kill that cuck or learn to please your woman financially or make her orgasms 12 times.

pretty much this.

she is using you to feel wanted and to get attention.

maybe she isn't even lying to you (but probably she is) when she says to wait for her. maybe she really believes that. but actually that is making things worse.

anyway, she will always need attention. she will always want to feel wanted.

so even if she breaks up with her current bf, if she is an "exclusive" relationsship with you, it won't take long before she is reaching out to others men.

this sound as she clearly needs an therapy. and trust me, most people who need a therapy won't even consider it.

If she cheated on him with you she will cheat on you with who knows

If she stayed with him even though he treated her badly she most likely has deep issues which will fuck you up

if she keeps it low profile thats probably just because you are her sidechick.

Keep fucking her for the experience it gets you. level up and then get a decent girl that isnt trash.

Give some info on her and her situation

If she fucks them both, they both do well, a fuck is a fuck nothing else

Talk to more woman. She will be unfathfule and look for a better mate.

user, listen to me and listen good. This sounds exactly like the situation I was in about a year ago but not smart enough to ask for advice about. She was my first to and the rest of the story is the same. Save yourself a world of pain my friend and get out now. Please user, for your own good

she's been with him for 5 years. i've known her boyfriend since middle school, he threatened to fight me over this situation. The guy is a cock sucker, don't mind losing his friendship

Thank you all for the advice, i know what i have to do.

>Maybe I'm overthinking this
If you created a thread on 4chins then it's clearly an issue, not just overthinking.

>left her boyfriend for me
There's a high chance she'll do the same to you, would you like that?

>he treated her like shit
Yet she stayed with him.
RED FLAG, RED FLAG.

>Fucked her while she was with him
RED FLAG, RED FLAG.
She''ll most likely fuck others while you're with her.

>She talks to him
RED FUCKING FLAG.
Look, I was talking and dating a guy and he was currently in love with his ex and would still talk to her even though she cheated on him.It does not worth it, let things calm down then decide if you wanna pursue a relationship with her.

>claims to be done with him,
She's also a liar. RED FLAG

> she loves me and wants to be with me.
Saying she loves you that quick is clearly a sign of a personality disorder.If she wanted to be with you she would have already. Another RED FLAG

>doesn't reply for a period of time
She's simply busy.Gently tell her this concerns you.

> We haven't made it official because she says she doesn't want to hurt him

HAHAHAHAHAH

OP, don't walk away, RUN as fast as you can from this and don't stuck your dick in crazy again.

Been there, done that, I wouldn't like to stuck my dick in crazy again.

OP is a fucking moron

fuck off dickhead

thats what im saying

though i dont know if you could call it cheating if its not "official", or what ever you kids are calling it these days