If a girl wanted to have sex with you but you HAD to wear a condom, would you still have sex?

If a girl wanted to have sex with you but you HAD to wear a condom, would you still have sex?

I've read that some men really don't like having sex whilst wearing a condom that they wouldn't even do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
med-health.net/Cut-on-Penis.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh, duh, yes

Ya know, some man cant hold an erection while in condom bro

If its a fatty like that, no, I would walk away.

If it were a girl that seemed worth it I would consider it.

I only had one girl who wouldn't have sex without a condom, she bought me drinks anytime we'd fuck so it was a worthwhile situation.

Only if she was the best pussy I've ever had. Otherwise no.

Man the fuck up. If a woman wants you to fuck her, but you're too much of a bitch that gets bothered by a tiny film of latex. Your not worth her time.

probably not tbh

Well, i really fucking hate those piece of shit rubber jizzblockers, but if i absolutely had to i'd do it.

only if she was 2D

If you're so whiney about having to wear a condom you ain't gonna have sex if you have to wear it, then it sucks to be you I guess. Find some other pussy, get your diseases or your unwanted pregnancies.

If the girl is nice, her pussy is worth a condom. No matter how much better it is without.

I get cuts on my dick when fucking hard (uncut fag here), condoms are lifesavers when you can't wait for it to heal.

tits or gtfo

no man would ever type something like this

Cuck

Man the harpoons!

Not to mention that it might save you a lot of money later in life.
But that story is too gruesome for kids..

the girl im currently dating pulled out a condom when we were about to have sex for the first time and I lost my boner and couldn't fuck her, it was A HUGEEE turn off.

its pointless to have sex with a condom, might as well just jerk off then, cant feel anything

If it was a choice between fucking a chick with a rubber or not fucking a chick I would fuck the chick with a rubber

w a t

>would you still have sex?
I wouldn't, I don't like condoms. I've no problem turning down sex, I've had it before, It's not a big deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

depens on girl

if my wife made me wear a condom.. she wouldnt be my wife. I'd rather fuck my hand than use a rubber. If you're desperate OP, throw one on, then when you're about 10 minutes take it off and raw her ass.

Fuck that

Come on dude : med-health.net/Cut-on-Penis.html

no. why should i suffer from her not wanting kids when she easily can use a pill? sex is great for both parties and no one gets pregnant. if i had an std i'd off course take responsibility for it and use a condom, but other than that, no!

I'm also uncut and don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Well said satan

>doesn't take the condom off during sex

.Daily reminder you're a virgin if you've never cummed inside

see

I can't even get hard with a condom on so nope

i didn't pay for dinner so i could fuck rubber. i can do that at home

Is no one else concerned at how embarrassingly small that penis is?

I've tried fucking with a condom on 15-20 times. I've never even gotten close any of those excluding one in which the condom had almost completely slipped off.

I get almost zero pleasure from it, I would rather go to the washroom and jerk-off than fuck with a condom on.

That or is a faggot.

Its a pretty average dick, the chick is just a whale.

Not everyone is a Chad McHung

OP is a faggot. I would never sport a raincoat for a woman. I only wear one if I think she's a whore.

Protip: Spit 151 on her cooch, if it burns, she had the herpes or syphiliis, if it doesn't she's probably good to go. Doesn't work for AIDS.

Herpes is for life

> No one will ever touch your penis again

if she'd just give me head without a condom instead, i'd choose that.
otherwise, no, i wouldn't unless it was special circumstances (e.g. celebrity, hottest girl i've ever seen, etc.). because odds are i'm not going to cum anyway.
condoms are extremely uncomfortable. the FDA bans condoms designed to fit properly for someone with a girth in the top 2%; even magnums choke the feeling completely out of my dick.
even if it was more comfortable, even the thinnest condoms still nuke 90% of the feeling.

unless you're not a trustworthy person, most girls will relent if you're absolutely sure you don't have an STD and will pull out if she's not on bc

Nope. Honestly I'm too old to be bothered with rubbers. I've fucked enough chicks in my life that if it were a deal breaker I would just pass and look for another chick.

>I'm 31 and I've been with the same chick for 13 years
>haven't worn a rubber in probably 7 years
>I will literally never wear one again

you do realize even husbands still wear condoms so they don't have babies?

Wife just had a kid so I have to wear a shitty condom so she dont get pregnant again

I wouldn't have Sex without wearing a condom, wtf is wrong with people.

Unless it's a longterm partner and you know for sure that she takes birth control and doesn't have any STD's you should NEVER go without a condom.

There are other parts to getting aroused aside from physical sensation.

I still use protection with my fiance since we're just recently getting to the point where we're financially comfortable, but we still definitely cannot afford a baby. It sucks, but at this point, she knows all the little things that get me going, especially the fact that I love it when she whores out and talks as dirty as she can possibly go: that alone makes up for the fact that the sensation is a little blunted. Arousal has many more factors than just physical.

this

done it raw so many times and once you get a few stds your cock will never feel the same

Just means you're infertile :^)
What kind of man can you possibly be

put her on birth control you cuck

Get snipped. Being married and wearing condoms is retarded.

Didn't say I didn't have kids

Im 22, UK. been with 12 girls my first one i barebacked 2nd time she asked for the condom. The next time was around a year ago different girl. 2/12 nb. Take that chance bro most girls love it

wear a condom or pay child support for the rest of your days. The choice is yours.

She is, but we had a scare a few years ago. Most of the time she's cool with me not using a wrap for a little bit, but when things start to get really heated I put one on to make her feel better. Last few minutes or so.

Yes.

Fag

Ive had sex with my bitch for the last 20 months no condoms

I had sex with numerous hookers having never been able to cum .... That changed with this lover if mine now but the comdom shit wasnt what kept me from cumming its the not being scared that wont allow me to release

I can cum withing 20ish minutes if scared i might get caught in the act otherwise im like a energizer rabbit for close to 2 hours before i collapse

Guys can easily believe loads of nonsense specifically around sex, be safe as i plan to be in the future as getting severely ill is too much to pay for sexual companionship

Preach it.

use fucking BC.

>start fucking with it on
>flip her doggy, pull it off and keep going
>nut in her
EZ

Pardon?

>best pussy you ever had
>with a condom

I don't think so tim

Word

random hookups I always wear a condom, if you don't you're nothing but a fool

however, anything more then that, I ditch the condom as soon as I can, I hate those god damn things

This is a troll right? Unless I knew the girl well enough to know she wasn't sleeping around there's no way I'd fuck her without a condom

She's trying to spermjack ya
Flush the rubber down the toilet
Then take a second condom, fill it with horseradish, leave that one one the trash
She'll fish it out and get a hot suprise

im with my gf 2 years and always have sex with condom, wat should i do?

They make this thing women can insert into their vagina that is basically spermicide that covers the cervix. Absolutely amazing.

Keep using a condom.
If you want to bust a nut in her so it in her anus or mouth.

stop being the gf in the relationship

I bet half of these motherfuckers on this thread are virgins. A condom ain't that fucking bad. Also is no one gonna comment on how small that dick is in the picture, because that's like the size of a finger

Wow what turns has Sup Forums taken, where wearing a conform makes you a cock.

Enjoy your pregnancy and stds, you retarded edge lord

I always wear them. can't be sure these days when picking up a girl at a rave.

also, there will never be any doubts about knocking one of them up. You'll both KNOW it couldn'tve been you when you're wearing one.

Also, i really don't experience the drawbacks as too bad.

Wow, no wonder humanity is so fucked. A whole lot of niggers in this thread. Condoms are the best thing that's ever happened to the human population.

Yeah, and then after a couple minutes begin sliding the condom off and complain "fuck, it keeps coming off". At that point she'll be so worked up that she'll say fuck the condom.

Works every time.

My girl will not fuck me with out a condom. end of story.

In my experience its been the other way around. Now a days bitches get offended if you slip on a condom, they think its insulting if you won't fuck them raw. What a time to be alive.

This guy gets it

Fucking nigger in this thread spreading pregnancy and stds, saying wearing a condom is for chucks.

Their mentality Is like that of a liberal retard spewing buzzwords but instead the opposite. Truly Mind boggling

This is for me
Depends on how hot the girl is. If she can keep it up I would.. but usually it just go instantly down :(

Been dating a lass for a year now and she's on the pill due to her being underweight, don't think I could go back to condoms now, apart from the mental aspect of fucking a girl wanking off feels much better

>antibiotics
n-not really

Luckily my girlfriend has menstrual problems which makes it damn near impossible for her to get pregnant so this has never been an issue for me. I can nut as much as i want to in her and be confident that she wont get pregnant.

>wanting to catch AIDS or fatherhood

I'm genuinely not interested in condom sex. I don't get off on it and it's just work for me.

I also have a very strong breeding fetish, though, so I might not be typical in that sense.

>BC success rate is anywhere from 85-98%
still fallible. don't cum inside your girlfriend expecting her BC to be some kind of magic forcefield. semen can stay in a females body for up to 5 days AFTER insemination, which is why the window for Plan B efficacy is so small (3 days max).

This thread is full of niggers and gypsies, spreading themselves like fucking cockroaches. No wonder earth is full of filthy, uneducated and useless tards

thats different.

Condoms don't feel bad if you're uncut

Word to the wise, birth control isn't always effective. Wear a fuckin rubber if you don't want her pregnant.

True. Im betting most of them complaining are cut guys. Your dicks were robbed of a large amount of extra sensitivity when they chopped of your foreskin.

That's a superstition. Hormonal birth control is as effective as condoms if used correctly.

The 98% figure doesn't mean it fails 2% of the time, it's just how many women became pregnant for any reason during the clinical trial.

General rule of thumb, anyone who regularly visits Sup Forums should not reproduce

Women need to be cummed in to stop from going crazy. Birth control affects what women find attractive. If you meet your bitch while she's using BC, she'll likely stop finding you attractive if you marry and decide to have kids. Best to just bust raw nuts and deal with it like your ancestors did.

I'm uncut and still uninterested in condom sex because it feels completely different. There's no tactile sensation at all because you aren't actually touching a woman.

That's true, being cut makes your dick hugely unsensitive compared to an uncut one. Bet it fucking sucks even without a condom for them. So glad I didn't had retarded parents willing to cut my dick off

I wore a condom and still got HPV :D My life sucks :DDDDDD

>condoms also have a success rate anywhere from 85-98%

that figure means its not 100% effective, which means cumming inside your girlfriend 100% of the time and expecting 100% efficacy is retarded on your part. You've gotten lucky, thats all this is. Dumb luck.

>spoiler
Most people ITT were conceived due to some kind of BC mishap. Thats how often it happens. There is NO birth control with a 100% success rate, only combinations of different forms to get as close as possible.
>THIS is why the "earth is full of filthy uneducated and useless tards"
Because they keep breeding by accident, using this shit tier logic.

You put the condom on after you get hard, not before.

>that figure means its not 100% effective

No, that's not what it means at all. Clinical trial results aren't an absolute indicator of individual results; read up on what clinical trial results actually mean. You really need to start second guessing all the shit they fed you in high school health class.

I have a condom on every time. I ain't rich enough for kids.

wtf condoms make literally no difference to the feeling

youngfag

pussy is pussy no matter what

Also fuckin virgin edgelords