The microphones, odd future, the antlers, radio head, Kanye West

unironically this

More like "alt-right walk" lmao

Tool

weezer
that guy is literally rivers cuomo

Kendrick
various Nu male core

FUCK no he isn't! My favourite album's what all the cool kids are listening to you wanker
Reported

death grips

>implying the virgin walker doesn't exclusively listen to metal

Weezer is for cool kids and slackers, bitter virgins would listen to something like Kanye or Eminem.

...b-b-b-b-but what if I WANT to be a virgin

Gorillaz, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Arcade Fire, Sufjan Stevens, Death Grips

Probably just some video game soundtrack, or death grips

>and looks away immediately if accidental contact

Are you "supposed" to awkwardly stare at people?

Kanye is one of the most normie musicians out there. He'd be more likely to be listening to some emo shit like american football

Unironically these. I'm basically the guy in the picture and I mostly listen to Fantano/p4k core.

No but looking away just because some random person is started at your general direction is a retarded thing to do

Ok yeah this. What is the normie way to manage eye contact when you're passing people on the street? Should you look straight ahead as if they're not there? Look slightly out of the way? Do you give them a polite nod? Obviously if you're in a crowded area this doesn't apply but if it's just 2 of you passing each other it can get awkward

An anime soundtrack would probably be the best answer

>awakrdly
Lmao only if you're a meek beta

Whenever I walk past people in the street I like to stare them down. Most people dont even acknowledge the existence of passing strangers, but I always look deep into their dark soul. And a demonic smile lights up my visage as I see theirt inner demons. They notice me and get scared; girls blush and turn away and fellas try to laugh it off then cast their gaze down in submission. But I know theyll all be seeing me in their nightmares that night. I am known in my town as 'The Watcher'.

Has started to stare*

I've always wondered this too.

you probably won't find the answer here though

Fuck you

>t. homeless schizophrenic on a library computer

wut

video game and anime soundtracks

im tired of seeing this goddamn pic everywhere

Are you mad that someone could summarize your musical tastes easily to describe a virgin?

you just look in the general direction you're going, sometimes looking at them and sometimes not.

i look up and down repeatedly. i keep my head high and dont move it, just my eyes

Shit this describes me way too well. I actually look straight ahead though and if you drop your shoulders slightly and move fast people get out of your way.

That picture makes me want to never leave the house again.

>hair seems to overreact to wind

I don't like using hair products, sue me.

Obviously it's some kind of METAL, you fags

Nah he's listening to Ween and you know it

Oh, I know that guy, he's my rommate !
Never knew what was going through these earphones but I guess i's weebshit and mainstream metal.

So since I'm basically the guy in the pick:
Vangelis, Franz Schubert, J. S. Bach, Richard Wagner, Steve Roach, Jon Hopkins, Death Grips, Cave In, The Stooges, Pulp, GY!BE, Jacques Brel, Kraftwerk, Godflesh, Weakling, Bathory, Burzum, Beastie Boys, OutKast, Philip Glass, Coleman Hawkins, CamarĂ³n de la Isla, Miles Davis, Queens of the Stone Age and Interpol.
Mostly that's what I listen to the most.

i haven't listened to ween, but the guy in the picture is a classic metalfag

*teleports behind you*

This, I look like that and I'm listening to Spiderland
>bonus points if his favorite song is Don, Aman

It depends on my mood but on most days I make eye contact with every person who crosses me. Or I try to atleast. If you make the effort to make eye contact with everyone you'll notice that like 90% of people wont even bother looking at you, they'll either be looking at their phones, straight ahead, down on the ground, etc. Then you have another chunk of people who will look at you but when you make eye contact they will instantly look away either cause you're an ugly beta and they don't want to make eye contact with you or because they get nervous looking people in the eye like most people. Then you have like 1% of people who actually hold eye contact for a few seconds. If they do this one of us will look away after a few seconds and that'll be that or if we might exchange smiles or a "hello" before going on our ways. Hello's and smiles are rare tho, people mostly make eye contact for a few seconds and then that's that.

>Brel
How can you not be alpha while listening to this ?

I don't know man. I love Chanson in general and he would be one of my top 5 artists but I just happen to be extremly shy and too much of an introvert with girls.
I just can't help it.

You... You are a very brave man user. I envy you.

if anything hes a MBDTF shitter or late registration purist

Depends on where you live for sure

lock eyes and stare them down as you walk past to assert dominance

I'm still pretty much a beta robot, I just slowly started making eye contact with people because I always walked with my head down and it got easier over time. Try easing yourself into it user, if I can do it so can you!
For sure. I live in a big city so that's probably why most people don't give a shit/pay attention to other people. Or why I try to avoid making eye contact if I'm in a seedy area since I don't want someone to think I'm trying to start something. I'm sure if you lived in a more rural area or a small town people may be more friendly and receptive to eye contact.

lmao 10/10

Where I live, looking someone straight in the eyes is basically saying "oh it's on motherfucker" or "I want to fuck you" so I just stare at the clouds while humming quite audibly

literally me

You're meant to size them up. Look at the top of their head, their waist, and then their feet. They'll feel intimidated but also recognise you as a fellow normie.

>make list of things with a few that everything does
>"this is why you're a virgin/this is how people know you're a virgin"
>only reason people think its legit is because everyone here is actually a virgin

>
These

Based on me at that time of my life ten years ago, I'd say something like Breaking Benjamin (or whatever the equivalent of that is in 2017)

I'm still a virgin but once you reach adulthood it stops mattering and I haven't walked like that in years

youtube.com/watch?v=BHytn_CWM8k