How many sleeping pills would it take to kill me?

How many sleeping pills would it take to kill me?

probably one, two maximum

>CO poisoning

If your going for fish liver oil I would recommend to cut them open first. The taste from one will most likely make you kill yourself

I suggest as much as you can buy. It is your last day.

If I took all the pills from one bottle would it do the job?

That's like asking how much food would make you fat user.

'Sleeping Pills' are a very broad range of sedatives, dozens of drug classes would fall under this category.

The answer is gong to depend on:
1) The specific drug you choose.
2) Your weight and sex.
3) Whether you combine it with other drugs such as alcohol or opioids.

Thousands.

Try to talk to your psychiatrist and let her know the medication you're on makes you more depressed than usual.
If you're not currently seeing a doctor, consider one, now.

you could takwe 100 grams and just wake up to organ damage hth.

Well if sleeping pills aren't a good option, is there a painless way without shooting myself?

VERY TRUE

or brain-dead.

The "mortal" dose from benzos is 2000mg, each pill is like 2mg. So make the math. And by mortal i mean getting rekt, because if you take a bottle you'll just end up dying slowly because of the complications (i've seen people die after 6 months from cerebral edema) Pills aren't the better way to go

You can try with Insulin or some oral hypoglycemic agents. Just make sure you didn't eat anything before taking them

JUST KIDDING FAGGOT KEK , IM THE MOST ALPHA MALE IN THIS WEBSITE , IM SO ALPHA YOU BETA CUCKS SHOULD ALL KILL YOUR SELVES FAGGOTS AHAHHAHHHAH I WILL NEVER KILL MYSELF I HAVE AWESOME AMAZING LIFE FUCK YEAAAAAAAH IM RICH AS FUCK

I'm in the UK so i'm not sure if they would be that easy to get a hold of

Honestly sleeping pills is a silly way to end it. You're likely to throw them up if you overdose, or die of terrible, terrible "tummy aches". No one wants to die in convulsions, get sth. more reliable.

Pumpgun to the brain. Quick death is painless death.

if you're looking for a way out, would recommend you look up an exit bag/mask.
If you don't afraid of anything, 40 x 500mg tylenol ought to do the trick.
The tylenol way is a slow, painful option though.

Personally, I hope to go out with a shot of heroin followed shortly by a shot of cyanide.

You can buy them? i mean you don't need a prescription for oral diabetes meds, since people usually needs them and when you get high blood sugar lvls you need them ASAP so no time to get a prescription if you already have been diagnosed

I'd rather not die painfully, although thats a lot to ask, any suggestions that dont involve a lot of pain?

I'll do some research, thanks for the info

What you do is get a lot of them. Take one every 30 seconds until you fall asleep... that should do it.

Presumably a lot.
I tried with morphine, took most of the bottle, and downed it with a good half bottle of scotch. All it did was make me have a really, really good sleep. Woke feeling better than i had in a long time, actually refreshed and awake.

I was also thinking about carbon monoxide poisoning, thoughts?

Painful, same as helium

If you really want to die you should just Fucking jump infront a train already fucking pussy

I do want to die, but just like any other person I'd rather it not be painful. there have been many times when i have been standing on a train platform or a road crossing and almost stepped out, but I feel it would be much more peaceful for me to die in my bed without bothering anyone.