Hi bros

hi bros

my buddy owes me like $300 but it's been about half a year and i don't know how to bring it up

whenever i do so with anyone, it seems like i say it in the wrong way and they take it wrong

how to ask?

hey, don't you owe me $300? ezpz

>how to ask?
you don't. you just say hey bro you owe me $300 from a while ago. almost everyone when put in that situation will lie or just so oh yea i forgot. if he lies then he's a kike and tell him to get lost. if he just forgot then say its no biggie you can get it to me whenever

Just bring up a topic about money and then tell him about the $300 like you are joking or something

do not do this..... making a joke out of it just makes it awkward for both people. seriously OP, just say it straight up, call him on the phone and say i was just putting money in my bank and remembered that you owe me $300

Rate me /10

thing is kid hasn't forgotten and for some reason and never taken the initiative to give it to me on his own merit

if i owed someone dough i wouldn't spend a cent on myself before i paid them back

This guy owed me $300 for just over a year... I politely asked him for it when i saw him every 3 month or so... on the last occasion I said he should feel embarrassed that hes losing a good friend by not paying back the money, and told him it will soon get to a point where i will just literally get my value back, either the money value or through personal enjoyment value... Money was back in my account within 24 hours.

Just ask him if he remembers or forgot, and tell him you really need the money, or at least some of it, asap. If he's a good friend he'll do it

Stop being a bitch and aggressively tell him.

Something like this

Y: hey
H: what's up
Y: got that money you owe me
H: naa I don't have that kind of cash
Y: neither did I, but I loaned it to you anyway
Y: stop being a bitch ass friend and pay what you owe
H: but I'm broke user
Y: If you couldn't pay it back why did you borrow it?
H: (he's mad at this point)
Y: I'll give you until next pay period or I'm busting out your car windows

He's not a true friend if he doesn't pay back what he owes.

"hey I need those $300 you borrowed from me back"
Easy

thinking if i ask him for it and it willing gives it immediately that i'll give him back like $50-$100 as a reward (we were roommates and he is about to move to a different college, so as a go away gift)

yay or nay?

People don't take it wrong you're a cuck and they walk all over your faggot ass.

Simply no

might aswell give him a handy too

hmm okay i'll let y'all know how it goes

Loans end friendships. You won't come out of this with both the money and your friend. You've already reached the point where you have to pick one or the other.

Also, no.

Go do it. Post screenshot of conversation user.

he immediately sent $200 my way and promised the $100 next week

thanks for the advice Sup Forumss

I was in this situation once. This guy also tried to make it as awkward as possible to get away with keeping the money I loaned him. We were in the same class at the time so I confronted him with this in front of everyone, and told him how disrespectful it was to break my trust.
He brought the money later that day.

You just have to take control over the situation and let him know lound and clear that you will not let this pass.

Are you actually autistic?