>2017
>white
>not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pgV7xEZ
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us/high-rents-elbow-latinos-from-san-franciscos-mission-district.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess it's because I'm not afraid of people who don't look like me.

It's not about fear, it's about not letting others invade your country

discord.gg/pgV7xEZ

We've been over this already, being proud of your race instead of your own achievements is a copout.

>white
>cis
>male
>oppressor class

I regularly deny bank loans to single mothers, black or mixed race, despite knowing federal assistance programs that will help them. Why? Because my bank doesn't need their business.

you mean natives? native pride?

good man. You know they won't pay that shit back anyway

im not an inbred coal miner who has so few individual accomplishments that i try to take credit for the successes of my race

These, but additionally;
White Pride is not a movement about pride at all. I support having pride in one's self. and even one's heritage. But Nationalism and Xenophobia disguised as "Pride" is the lamest co-opt ever.

Exactly. We've got enough foreclosed properties that are stained by nigger presence. They live like fucking animals. Roaches, unkempt property, ruined walls, ceilings, fixtures leaking and left to rot. You can knock 30k off the value of a house a nigger lived in for 5 years.

I take pride in my ancestors' accomplishments and try to be as good a person as they were

you didn't do shit tho
what do your ancestors have to do with you

I inherit from them, I am obligated to maintain and improve my culture and territory and protect it from niggers and muslims

Am white. Think with logic instead of emotion. No fact to prove one race is better than another. There are niggers and there are white trash. Not all black people are niggers.

Cause I don't wanna be grouped together with faggot ass right wing fascists and MRA's

This is a myth that has been circulating for some time. It is incorrect. All black people are niggers.

>Maintain my culture and territory

Why would you be proud of a trailer park?

I don't live in a trailer park.

Nah, you're just a neutered suburbanite bitch.

edgy teenager alert errybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, ya fuckin submarine bitch

What is bad about nationalism, smartass?

I'm not retarded like you

video? is there?

I´m slav so you probablly would never call me white but I don´t care. I will vote for every right wing party until I die, the more extreme the better. That is all I can do, I mean I could also join Nordfront but as I said, I´m a fucking slav and I bet they don´t want people like me. Also my wife is half tai

Nothing to be proud of really......unless you concider the Rothschild family white. Pro tip : they're Jews lol.

Meh if they didn't have a hate of jews, I'd support. Hate niggers. Not fond of some jews so I can see their point though.

>says the spoon fed cattle
>product of leftist public education

You're no better than a nigger.

i have had voted fur ted katchynski already

That chick has a cute pussy

Any fact on that? If you opinions are based in emotion you probably voted for Trump. I have no time for people that are not open to new ideas.

Because there is no such thing as white. Do you mean Slav or Iberian or Nordic? or do you mean WASP? I certainly think you mean White Protestant, given that fifty years ago you wouldn't have wanted me because I'm an Irish Catholic. So go fuck yourself, tired of this shit from people who are so cucked they project it onto everyone else

you get me wrong faggot

>proud of my country
>proud of my religion
>proud of my heritage
>proud of my race

Notice anything? None of these factors have anything to do with you. You're a white christian, half german half swedish faggot by pure chance. You did absolutely nothing to influence any of these. Being proud of these is arrogant and moronic.

Something to be proud of:
Learning a difficult task.
Achieving goals
Finding a girlfriend etc

>supporting white pride
>implying is different to the "other shit"
Really? you are using the same strategy as the niggers you hate, what tells us about you?

this bitch is balding

Because it's backwards tribalism bullshit. We get it. You're scared because the world is changing so fast, but trying to retreat into little safe spaces based upon identity politics is not going to make anything better. Just ask the little snowflake liberals.

The genie is out of the bottle. You adapt or you get left behind pissing and moaning.

> 2017
> white
> not being 14yo beta faggot anymore

There you got your explanation.

Cause blondes bitches love black cock!! Ask your mom..

Because I'm not a faggot

>2017
>white
>live in NW PA
>My state IS white pride

i agree i love when white girls pride themselves by jumping on my bbc :).

If I asked for a loan, I would find a way to pay it back because in all honesty, I fucking hate owing money. I don't even like it when people give me money as a gift.

I'm proud of my tight little white hole when my wife's black boyfriend gapes me

This.

90% of the white pride shit stains in this country wouldn't meet their hero's definition of white.

Nevermind the fact that it's stupid to be proud over something you had no control over.

I told you that you weren't allowed to post this anymore in 2017, faggot.

Well, she's probably racist.

My gf is black.

not enough attractive women in the movement.

You truly are white trash. Stop making baseless, asinine assumptions. My pride in my race elevates society. Black pride glorifies criminal activity, segregates them, and drives them to burn down their own ghettos, then scream racists until their umbrella government comes and rebuilds their ruin. They are children that break their toys in a fit, then cry that they have nothing.

Probably that every war America has had in the last almost 100 years has been an offensive attack.

because white pride are for idiots.

i'm racist and the most xenophobe guy and i dont support this

This

i like fucking black and asian girls

It's not about the loan. It's about the property value and community that will suffer because if their blight. Keeping them out of white neighborhoods keeps whites from losing hard earned money on their property. Why would I knowingly poison the well?

I don't openly support because of societal repercussions (inb4 coward). But when the eventual rce war begins, I'm with all you guys, and I'll prolly need to borrow one of your pieces because I'm an un-armed cuck.

but I do
antifa faggots get curbstomped

supporting white pride is a pathetic overkill,

Because most of you mixed breed, trailer trash, aryan wannabe faggots would never pass for white and will go first to the ovens.

This jew faggot post this every hour of every day

You may not be necessarily "proud" but you are convenienced/relieved that you are white.

>race war
Since the dawn of time man has said there is going to be a race war. We now have over 5000 years of civilization and the only ones to get close to elimination are sectors of races. Its not going to happen because there aren't enough people that stupid to believe that the amount of pigment in your skin from birth is a reason to hate one another.

Spelled house nigger wrong. Jk

>I guess it's because I'm not afraid of people who don't look like me.

You can't be that blunt about it, user.

And?

>My pride in my race elevates society
That's a baseless assumption, see the country, a lot of races in one place, that's mean a lot of people and a lot of job done, you want the scum out of the country? well, most of the crime in the country is originated by his own people, see that most people are trash independently of their race, you probably are part of the trash also.

It's because races have been separated for all that time

>your country
LMFAO

She's kinda hot tbhq

There is no logic behind racial pride, only emotion. I know many hard working and honest black people, and I know many piece of complete shit white people. There are pieces of shit in every race, and no logic behind any race being better. There is never going to be a race war because like 1 in 1000 white people actually believe in this shit. I'm white and if someone is racist around me, I call them out and they don't do shit, faggots.

Hahaha maybe at the beginning of man kind but not even close now. There more mixing in today's world then ever before

If you steal something, and the person you stole it from dies, isn't it technically yours then?

Did you kill them?

Sauce?

So a black guy wearing a Black Pride shirt is scared of anyone who doesn't look like him?

Thats what I said, erlier Europeans fought mostly against Europeans, Asians against Asians etc, because people knew nothing about other races or other part of the world, there are few exceptions mostly in border regions.
But things can change fast

why blame race or political party for major problems when it's the rich and white collar criminals who make the largest negative social impacts?

Again, you show your public education roots. Denying a nigger a home lone effects society. Property values increase with time in white neighborhoods. Because whites don't destroy everything they touch. Schools offer higher education, unencumbered by catering to the dim witted niggers. Better schools attract more whites, more whites bring more business. Whereas you'd have a hair extension and nail shop in a black neighborhood, you'll have technology stores, private practice doctors, dentists, and high end retail in white neighborhoods. More tax dollars are generated. Better public services are offered, growth and expansion occurs. The process is called gentrification, and is wildly successful when allowed to grow. Black is blight, white is progress.

I know a really cool black kid that plays video games with me and is a bigger beta than me. I don't want to lose a friendship over skin color.

Deep down, probably.

Yep they sure did. Those topographical lines are what really chose race. But to say now that they know there are others to fight out there doesn't mean a race war is going to occur.

Explain trailer parks filled with white scum. It is all about how you are raised. You can try to keep the black people down by keeping them in places like Detroit with shit schools, but its not going to keep working. Obama is an example of a decent black person. Clearly the color of his skin has nothing to do with who he is (any the majority of America agreed with that, you know, using logic). You will lose out because there is no fact behind these claims, if you claim is based in emotion then it is not open to new facts. Its just a matter of time and you are clearly the minority here.

if you hate black people then why have sex with them? then you're making mixed kids that will be at the other end of your hatred. it just doesn't make sense

Bleach the cunts from the planet like neandertals simplez

Quads confirm

full house checked

so you're encouraging mixing races? isn't that anti white pride? you're inconsistent

They are people like you, publicly educated, unmotivated, substance abusers, mentally deficient slugs. No one is keeping niggers in Detroit except niggers. They feel the need to tribalize within society, congregating in their self made shit holes. So primitive and ignorant they kill each other for wearing red or blue. Then shun police while crying that no police will enter their neighborhoods where they'll be shot at or harassed.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us/high-rents-elbow-latinos-from-san-franciscos-mission-district.html

Here's some gentrification success that, again, enrages the lower class.

My decisions are made through business and logic, not emotion. Because I'm not a nigger.

whites ar so suberior, they dont need subbort

I saw dude with White Europe T-Shirt yesterday in tram