Sooo ... I really wanna try acid but idk where the fuck to get good one in italy ... what do Sup Forums ????

Sooo ... I really wanna try acid but idk where the fuck to get good one in italy ... what do Sup Forums ????
Also, drug thread, feel free to share storyes about buying drugs and shit ...

Other urls found in this thread:

buckled.eu/tryptamines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I came here because a corrupt nigger lover of an admin has shut down the previous drug thread

silk road

On one of darknet markets.
deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/

dunno if these are legal in italy
buckled.eu/tryptamines

Acid is literally my favorite shit. When I'm not at work I'm tripping balls. So like me currently. Highly recommend

Lsd is fucking awesome but I think I'm becoming a burnout. I take it every 4 or 5 days when I have it. 1 week ago I took 3 tabs and then smoked weed 2 hours in and the whole room exploded in bright pastel colours like pink and blue. Was very pretty.

I buy off the darknet. The BBC made a short video on it this week actually. The feds in the UK are starting to catch on. I'm not gonna tell you how to do it because only scrubs can't figure it out since there's so much info everywhere on the Internet.

Ty for sharing these sites. i'm not rly comfortable buying drugs on the internet tho because i have some friends who tryed it before and ended up with bad shrooms and weed ... imma lurk these sites tho

One tip: Buy from people with the best website rating, don't look at the price.

ok, i'm not gonna look at the price since money won't be an issue ( not that i'm rich )

one question for ppl who have tried lsd : is it a good thing mixing lsd with weed and alcohool for the first time trying it ?

Buy only stuff that can get into a normal letter envelope (dmt, lsd..etc) and all will be fine daddy-o

another thing, since this should be also a "story thread" let's share some bad experience about buyng drugs ! ill start ( in the post bellow )

Weed and sweet stuff like chocolate can get you into a comfy mood for lsd.
Alcohol? No.

I've done both with L and I haven't ever had a bad trip. Do what you want man, don't let anyone tell you different lmao. Alcohol just gave me the spins but Marijuana and LSD are fucking great.

Pot and LSD really bumped up the visuals for me, and I enjoyed it a shit ton. I went on a spirit walk with my buddy, and we got lost lol. We decided to split up for a bit and it was cool as fuck. I always recommend having music or something because being out in the woods in the dark whilst tripping is pretty easy to get spooked. Just jam out and enjoy yourself

I'm gonna be trying shrooms for the first time this weekend, any tips? How to take them, what to do?

>be me
>16 y o faggot
>wanna buy lots of weeds
>rly desperate to get some
>have 60 euros to spend
>meet this guy
>"i got some good shit, you know ?"
>yeah right
in italy ( expecially in my town ) it's EZ to et shit stuff over good stuff
>meh, accept anyway
forgot to mention that the guy is older than me ... like 40 yo or something
also he's black
>"whaccha got kind sir?"
>some good blah blah dank shit kush
>alrighty then
>give the guy the money
>get a plastick bag filled with 6 gram of unknown product
>16 yo stupid me accepts
>go home
>open the bag
>there's a bag within the bag
>wtf is this shit.flac
>open the bag within the bag
>...
>it's shit ,,,
>litterarly human shit with a wooden stick in it
>i wanna die
>mfw

This saturday Im commiting ego suicide
>4 grams of shrooms
>4 tabs of LSD
>10 grams of peyote
>50mg of DMT
>2.5 grams of syrian rue extract
Im climbing a mountain while tripping, planning everything out so thay by the time I am peaking on the shrooms acid and peyote I reach the top of the mountain. Then, I will smoke the DMT. I am bringing a canvas and a list of things I feel I need to think about while on psychedelics
>Pic related

damn. hope you report back and share your experience.

10 Grams of Peyote? Holy shit. I'm fucking jealous. I was actually planning on heading out to Arizona to the desert and doing Peyote there. Gonna Jim Morrison this shit

I usually grind them in a blender (if dried), soak into lemon juce for 20 mins, make some tasty tea in the meantime, put it in..add some honey and enjoy.
And always..on an empty stomach.

heres a story

>go to dealer
>buy drugs
>do drugs

Do it up, I am planning to do that once I get some serious money flow. I only have done peyote once before, and I can say that it is definetly in competition with DMT as my favorite psychedelic. Only problem is its pretty expensive here, it cost 70 CAD for it. Im really considering synthesizing synthetic mescaline via elemecin ozonation and reductive amination just due to the price

Mixing psychedelics is for plebs.

>hill bicks
I fucking died

HUFF THAT SHIT NIGGA ITS JENK
>GOOD SHIT

too bad i'm white ... not a fucking poor african child

good luck with losing your motor skills, walking into a ditch and not being able to figure out how to stand up again

Damn you've thought this out lmao. Well I live up in Seattle, I'm graduating in a few months and I've been making some cash on the side working with this construction company. I haven't really looked into peyote because none of my dealers have ever had it. I really enjoyed DMT, but LSD is still my favorite psychedelic around currently. I've done some wild shit with that so I have pretty amazing memories. Like one time I went to a Seahawks game with like three of my cousin (who are also avid trippers) and we lost our shit. I think sports (and everything else) is much more enjoyable whilst under the influence of LSD

1p-LSD is still legal in Germany and Switzerland (no idea about Italy, I doubt its forbidden though) and does the same thing. That you know the exact dosage you get is a nice benefit too.

I ordered at foche.ch

If you can find some get some syrian rue, it makes them 2-4 times more potent. You can do what said if you want, or just look on erowid for a simple tea recipe. If its your first time id recommend just eating them raw.
>be me
>2015 newyears eve
>go to buddies house
>his parents are drunk, his mom hits on me
>raid his parents liqour cabinet
>12 am
>"Yo bro, I got a shit ton of shrooms, lets make some tea"
Had shrooms before but never tea
>brews it up, drink some tequila
>drink
>start trip
>decide to walk around outside
>on top of a hill
>want to sled down hill
>break into a garge to look for sled
>no sled
>take the lid off the guys garbage can and try sledding on that
>fuck it, throw the garbage can lid
>walk down the hill, walk around the highschool field a bit
>walk up the hill
>start crying
That dude is going to be so upset his garbage can lid is across the street from his house man!
>put the lid back on
>pure ecstasy once we put the lid back on
>comedown was super fast, but not unpleasent
Good times

How many times have you done shrooms? And also sick dubs

Fuck 1p-lsd, its less potent and more expensive. Just learn to make LSD yourself, its not too hard with some basic chemistry knowledge and lab equipment.

fun fact. i'm learning chemistry and organic chemistry at school but I lack the lab equipment. also I still live with my parents so fml ... can't make lsd ...

4 bucks/100ug isn't really expensive. And who the fuck would make their own acid? As long as you don't sell its not worth the effort. Also good luck getting lysergic acid in heavily regulated EU states.

Quite a few times, teenage years I did alot of psychedelics, still do. Never really had a bad trip, though I went to a hockey game once and saw nazis and little girls surrounding me which freaked me out alittle. I walked home on the railroad tracks and I saw myself floating on the ground like at the end of gladiator.
>pro tip: dont put 7

Protip:
Acid tastes like nothing. If you get handed a tab that tastes like you could imagine pesticides tasting you have been given a 25x-nbome.
Which are decent actually just don't take more than one tab.

would you need to use this site with the tor browser?

More info on this one?

I ordered from the UK site many times but I cannot use the EU one because everything is illegal here.

In my experience 1P-LSD is practically identical to LSD

AL-LAD is like a half-brother, it's shorter lasting but has still given me some great visuals and out of body experiences. I have taken big doses of this one (1200ug) and those trips were hilarious and terrifying in equal measure.

Hey guys well I'm gonna bounce, I'm starting to peak and I've got a forest to explore. Have a safe trip my guys. Later Sup Forumsrothers.

Cool ty. I'm in italy too and my dealer got out of the country. I do LSD once a year or so and i miss weed so fucking much. Doubt i will buy cannabinoids from there though.

I can guarantee you will regret it. you will want out and will contemplate suicide to make it stop. I highly recommend taking some benzos with you in case you want to knock yourself out. Take it from someone who's tried something similar.