=KEK THE GOD OF CHAOS THREAD=

=KEK THE GOD OF CHAOS THREAD=

Roll digits with your wish and Kek shall grant it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lord Kek please grand your humble servant a gf

Show me through digits that you're real

If digits my most recent ex gf will feel intense attraction to me again and we will resume dating

Reroll. If digits my most recent ex gf will feel intense attraction to me again and we will resume dating. PRAISE KEK AND MEME MAGIC

if trips trump will be impeached

Reroll for mega digits

Ok last time. Praise Kek.

Kek, please.

your wish is not granted, peasant

Maybe you're trying to send me a message, Kek. If digits my most recent ex gf will feel intense attraction to me again and we will resume dating.

If this is truly your intent, then so be it. But I will be different this time, I promise. I will dominate her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Actually the Egyptian god of darkness. Also spelled Kuk, so there's that.

Why hast thou forsaken me? Reroll

Please lord Kek have mercy with my poor soul

I wish a beautiful loli would fall in love with me and we could spend all our nights platonically cuddling without fear of judgement/arrest

Reroll. I want her back. I will be different. She will have nothing on me that dumb bitch.

wishing for mary jane

Reroll. Please, Kek. I just want her back. After that I can pursue greater things once again. I can worship you fully, but I need her back.

REROLL

REROLL. IF DIGITS MY MOST RECENT EX GF WILL FEEL INTENSE ATTRACTION TO ME AGAIN AND WE WILL RESUME DATING.

REROLL

REROLL. I SHALL WORSHIP YOU AS PERSISTENTLY AS I AM ROLLING FOR MY WISH. PLEASE GRANT ME THIS WISH.

Is this part of your master plan? Your grand design?

Holy shit

One last time, I ask this of you. I will not let her have any control over me. Grant me this wish, Kek, so that we may spread chaos together.

If digits my most recent ex gf will feel intense attraction to me again and we will resume dating.

If this is truly all part of your plan then at least answer this: are bad things in store for me in this plan?

Ok, good. will she come back to me as a result of your master plan?

I challenge you, Kek. You may be the God of Chaos, but probability is on my side. I know what I want.

If digits my most recent ex gf will feel intense attraction to me again and we will resume dating.

Please don't let them find the bodies

No one seems to have noticed but wow, thanks!

gf pls

REROLL. REROLL. REEEEEEEEEEEE ROLL. IF DIGITS THAT BITCH WILL COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME LIKE THE PATHETIC CUNT SHE IS.

REROLL. STOP DOING THIS TO ME, ALMIGHTY ONE.

IF DIGITS MY MOST RECENT EX GF WILL FEEL INTENSE ATTRACTION TO ME AGAIN AND WE WILL RESUME DATING.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

REROLL.

IF DIGITS MY MOST RECENT EX GF WILL FEEL INTENSE ATTRACTION TO ME AGAIN AND WE WILL RESUME DATING.

STOP IT. JUST GRANT ME MY WISH. GRANT IT AND I WILL LEAVE IN PEACE. IF THINGS DO NOT TURN OUT RIGHT THEN I WILL REMEMBER.

REROLLING FOR MY DESERVED DIGITS.

STOP IT. GIVE ME DIGITS. REROLL.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

JUST. FUCKING. GIVE. ME. MY. DIGITSSSSSS.

I CAN FEEL IT THIS TIME.

Double digits. Thank you Lord Kek. I am now at peace. I promise I will not sully this. You are truly the almighty One.

Thank you.

nobody will cap this shit son

That's some pathetic shit, user

Zombie apocalypse roll 42

dis is some lonely ass shit right here

OH MIGHTY KEK, HERE MY PRAYER AND MAY YOUR MIGHTY DIGITS GRANT YOUR BLESSING TO ME. All I ask, is for the meme prowess to know what She finds funny, and to make Her laugh, so that I can gain her favor.

Kek, grant me the power of mind control if I get digits.

Dear kek please put Hillary in jail

OH KEK I BEG OF YOU, YOU ARE A MIGHTY GOD AND SURELY MEME PROWESS IS WITHIN YOUR DOMAIN TO GRANT.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

KEK, I SHALL MAKE AN OFFERING, I SHALL SHARE MY RAREST PEPE WITH THE WORLD IF YOU GRANT ME YOUR BLESSING.

Almighty Kek, let my words be always true, even if the result alters reality.

Mighty one. Let me see an open war in Europe before I pass.

Kek, please.

Kek, might it be within your power to grant me mind control powers? I have things to do and people to fuck.

She's wonderful, I want to care for her, please.

KEK YOU AWESOME GOD I SHALL SING ACCOLADES OF YOUR PRAISES. HAIL THE FROG OF CHAOS, PRAISE KEK.

Do digits count if they're in the middle? I'm a newfag sorry

share now, mortal one

Lord Kek, I just want to meme.

Shadilay

I will legally inherit a great fortune

It is incomplete. I shall share soon, brother.

Kek give me a normal gf which i would love

Almost

Kek let me pass the exam

Lord KEK, please let Donald Trump kill all the Jews.

Pls

I wanna be happy FeelsBadMan

Dear Kek. Let me roll dubs.

Checkem.onelikeoneprayer

It is ready, in transport now.

I won't be denied

Double digits

Fuck

Reeeeeeeeee

My lord Kek, please be so kind as to grant unto me a positive response when I ask Rachel out.

Take a gander

Fml

FeelsBadMan

I beg you Lord Kek

Dear Lord Kek, please grant everyone in this thread their wish.

Never lucky

Lord Kek please

BEHOLD! I CALL IT... TRANS-PEPE. PAINSTAKINGLY CONVERTED PIXEL BY PIXEL IN THE MEMEIST OF IMAGE SOFTWARE, MS PAINT.

Gg I failed

Reroll. We can all win together!

Pls lord Kek give me good results when I ask her out

I hit success this year and it just keeps rolling on

Roll

Get

Yo Lord Kek, make me rich sometime soon, yeah?!

incoming dubs

GRANT YOUR WISHES AND LOVE TO ALL

I am your humble servant

Buzzfeed will go bankrupt.

reroll

If digits, I wish for all digits to be digits. I also want to have sex with mari.