I'm about to take 2 hits of acid and I would like to know how to kill my ego

I'm about to take 2 hits of acid and I would like to know how to kill my ego.

Is ego death really even possible?
What are some steps I can take to increase the likely hood of killing my ego, so that I can become enlightened and be a better person?

you can never really kill your ego, so try and see the ego instead and accept whatever you find. That or kill yourself

Ego is like gas. You can use it for melt Steel, or burn your mom house. Kill it and you won't get fuel to run your life properly, as you wish

your ego is useful, but don't be a slave to it. did a lot of meditation in the past with good teachers, no need to go to war with ego, but know it's separate.

all you think of as "me" is just a story you keep telling yourself. but it's a useful story in day to day life. just don't let it take control so that you're obsessed with it and forget that you as a "me" doesn't exist. We are all I AM

even your name is something you had to be taught, it's not a true thing...just learn to step away from the story and enjoy relaxing in beingness, hereness, nowness...

Wtf is with all the hippies in this fucking shit thread

It's just kind of happened to me. Didn't have to do anything.

Hold on let me grab you a video to watch on it

What I've experienced myself so far is what I'm pretty certain is an 'ego death.' I was no longer myself, and I could look at myself from the inside. So my experiences have been similar to what user above said, you just inspect your ego and learn from it. You come out of the trip knowing what you can do to improve yourself spiritually. In your trip 'let go' and be free. Have no fear and remember that your brain knows what it's doing and this substance is absolutely no surprise to it. Once you've let go of any worry and your conscious shifts, and you will step outside of yourself.

I'm not saying not to kill your ego because its your life do what you please, but in all honesty I wouldn't 100% recommend it tbh, but do what you want to do Sup Forumsro

Dude the psychedelic surge is coming back my man. 2017 is gonna be the 1967 of the new age. Just sit back and watch

try to imagine if you were the first and only human being on the planet

Balance is essential

Not possible lmao, I've grown up and lived my whole life with people surrounding me everyday

Check'd

if you can't think thoughts that are impossible then your ego will never die lol. you gotta embrace the abstract if you're gonna do acid

What's with all the acid threads?

I'm not tryna kill my acid, and I've acid. I'm a completely different dude lmao.

Its the calm before the storm. Shits gonna be like 1967 in a few months.

>Kill my acid
Wtf

I have only done shrooms once but I experienced 'ego death'. What happened to me is we were outside on a walk smoking a joint and something just changed a bit and I wanted to go back to the tents. Then nighttime hit and I became terrified of something or other and the visuals kind of took over leading to me having a panic attack and passing out.
When I came to I knew I was this person called user but I didn't know who that person was anymore, didnt really know what anything was and all the words coming out of my mouth just had no real meaning. It was interesting to see the world as if I had just been reset which can only be described as weird. As i adjusted it really opened my eyes and allowed me to think about the person I am completely objectively - as if I wasn't me.
Word of warning though it was fucking terrifying - the most scared I'd ever been - and it took a good few weeks for me to return to normal

Ego death is terrifying, just relax and enjoy your experience bro.

you obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, hope you have a bad trip retard

I've been battling with this as well, no matter how "deep" into myself I go, I find more ego. I feel deep isolation. I feel no sense of being part of the great I AM. I feel no spiritual connection to other humans beyond basic social urges forged by thousands of generations of trial and error. I feel that delusion is the only hope of living a happy life.

Ego death is not possible.

Anyone saying otherwise is suffering from a drug induced delusion.

i think it means they've done too much and they are just gone lol!

Idk, I'm home alone right now on San Pedro elixir and was wondering the same thing.

>I'm not tryna kill my acid, and I've acid. I'm a completely different dude lmao.
Did you have a stroke while typing this?

This.

the acid is kicking in

what even is ego death?

Thats fucked up man. Never wish someone a bad trip

It's got to be organics thought. Not those man made chemical poisons.

I acid cannot acid understand acid your acid accent

A psychedelic is a psychedelic. Its not like Meth or Heroin.

Brace yourself. You might want to sit down.

No way. Organics come from nature, for nature. The chemicals concoctions are not of nature or for nature.

Recognize nihilism.
/thread

A lot.

I dunno man, LSD-25 isn't "organic" and I think its making a big way back. Whatever it is I'm gonna enjoy it

I feel you. Brew up some San Pedro and check that out.

Holy fuck. I've heard of that before but haven't honestly gotten my hands on it. I'd give up Alcohol for that stuff

I tried nihilism once, but eventually I had to admit that I couldn't find any value in it.

It's the real deal homie. The best of the best.

You can legally purchase cacti online and make it yourself

You can order clippings online anywhere, there's no restrictions.

Really?! Holy shit I just might look into that. One of my buddies who is huge into psychedelics has drank it in some tea before. Where might I be able to acquire this?

why?

True that, San Pedro is totally unregulated and sold everywhere. Just google it. Then just blend and simmer, then drink it down. Just don't underestimate it, it lasts a looonnnggg time.

It's also very visual, so be prepared for that, as it can be off-nerving to some.

Because people are getting curious, with the legalization of Marijuana extending throughout the states, people are gonna get high their first time, and pot believe it or not is kind of a gateway drug, to much better things lmao, but once you do one Psychedelic enough, most people want to try more. Pot doesn't lead to meth or cocaine. Pot leads to in most cases shrooms or LSD or some other amazing thing

Listen to dark psytrance on good speakers, put on some trippy lighting (phone flash under water bottle does it) and just let go. It was a wonderful and scary moment when I let go.

I love visuals. I'm currently on the come up of about 300ug of LSD, and I'm already starting to see some shit. I've got a blunt prepared for the peak and I'm excited as hell, but visuals have always been my favorite thing about drugs in general. I used to do them because they were just cool as fuck.

Good luck and have fun! I'm well into a nice moderate mescaline experience thanks to Mr. San Pedro. It's hard to type the visuals are so fluid.

Nigga, I took 800ug np. But be prepared to trip hardcore

You too my man. Have a blessed and amazing trip. You ever listen to the doors?

I have, I enjoyed them. I enjoy many types of music. Do you listen to them regularly?

you know what's crazy, I only started smoking recently, and my first time was a succession of huge dabs that got me coughing up a storm, but I also had an experience that was so incredible that since then I have been pursuing the acquisition (and one day cultivation) of hallucinogenic mushrooms and other plants. In fact, I just got done finding websites to buy spore and grow kits from and happened over to Sup Forums and chanced upon this thread.

Indeed, I've had a few experiences with them. One time I was on close to 500ug of LSD and also very high and very drunk and I was watching the doors movie (the one with Val Kilmer. very good movie btw) and I started to believe myself I was Jim Morrison. Which of course is stupid as fuck but ever since then I cannot stop listening to his music. Its absolutely mad and beautiful. I love all music though. Gangster rap, psychedelic rock, folk music. Anything that will keep me company.

it happens on its own if you take enough. It's not really something you can choose to do though

Like I said man. 2017=1967. Just sit back and watch it happen

u will kill ur ego during that period of time, you can do it with good marijuana tho..
its impossible to kill your ego for real, without any drug, its biological, well, maybe if you get brain damage you can, but its pretty risky isnt it?

Sounds like a class A faggot to me

It was a very weird experience though. I sat down with my girlfriend of two years and told her I was Jim Morrison and she laughed her ass off. Of course she was also all sorts of fucked up

Sick dubs, and nah man. Let him do his own thing.

no U kill urself

The only true ego death I've ever experienced was on several hits of acid while wearing a horse mask at Bonnaroo. As soon as I put that mask on, my entire self and identity ceased to exist and I simply became The Horse.

Read the book Doors of Perception. That's were Jim got the bands name from. Unless you already knew that!

I did, they talk about that in the movie actually lmao, but funny enough I just realized I had somewhat of an ego death with that band. Holy shit. Thats kinda crazy tbh

True ego death is horrifying. I over dosed on LSD many years ago and experienced it. I forgot who I was and everything about myself. I couldn't even think in words, if that makes any sense. I don't feel the experience helped me gain anything beneficial.

that tiny hand tho

actually overdose of lsd is not possible, you probably got a real shitty travel tho..
i know what its like, acohol and weed in enormous quantities will make you feel the same, you are nothing, trying to survive and dont drown till the effect ends.

Overdose in the sense of physical toxicity is impossible. An overdose of the physiological sense is absolutely possible, I know because I was there!

Not reading this thread because I don't care but if you want ego death then you need to take a lot
Acid really isn't the best for that,mushrooms are better.
7 grams of potent mushrooms will do it for you.

Yeah I mean taking more than you can handle can be considered an OD.

Can confirm ....
>too much,too much you took too much

It felt like I was an unborn fetus. This was realized on later reflection, because at the time I had no words to think with.

ye, i didn't tought it that way..
the majority of the drugs that have a psychological effect, even alcohol, can leave you there, many times i was puking, almost couldnt breather because i drank a lot, and you are nothing, you cant even talk, i was there, puking red substance, trying to breathe, you dont even know who you are

Jewgle a thumbprint.
The shroomery has good stories about thumbprints.
You take a gram of crystal and smash your thumb into it lel

>not synthetic chemicals
>LSD first synthesized in a lab

Wat

Talking about this experience under the influence of mescaline is actually kind of therapeutic feeling.

I've always thought talking about past trips and problems during those said trips really helps.

I wad up some Kleenex and dipped into a vile of Lavender, but that thumb sounds horrific.

Originaly thumprints were given by taking the glass vile and puting your thumb over
the top of the vile and turning it and fliping it upside down real quick. This put a coating of crystal on your thumb which was pessed into the palm of the person ,leaving your crystal imbedded thumbrint in there palm(hence the term thumprint) where it would absorb.This was your certification
Nowadays thumbprints are eaten. Any time someone eats crystal it's refered to as a print. This way was adopted because it's more efficiant.
As for the experiance itself. All reviever's are experianced with LSD(at least they think so until there printed :wink:) You feel it almost instantly. LSD crystal has an energy to it. Having a jar of it my pocket is enough to alter my conciousness. As soon as it touches your skin or goes in your mouth you can feel it. Alot of folks will throw up within minutes. This is an exorcism of sorts. Like all the negative energy being cast out of your body. Then you lay down and learn. As for the experiance I just couldn't do it justice to describe it. Your never the same again.
A thumprint doesn't open the door of perception it blows it off the hinges.
You melt into eternety. You let go and die into the moment which is all. There is no you anymore only all. The intensity of this can't be described, but you realize as your sliping away that it's familar.This is because it become quite clear this is exactlly what happens when you die. After an eternity you slowly start to come back in pieces. You feel reborn and a completely different person. You don't ever come completely down or back. This isn't a bad thing ,but it's very scary at first.
I won't try to describe it any more because I can't. Also after your experianced with eating crystal its a little less tramatic. Your first one is spent on the ground.

I was implying to not use LSD or any other chemical hallucinogenic, instead opt for mushrooms and cacti.

"you" can't kill the ego.. the "you" that DESIRES to kill the ego, is the very EGO that must be dissolved / abandoned. striving, planning, plotting, strategizing.. you will only strengthen the ego if you let it take up the task of "killing" the ego.. the ego can't kill itself.. any activity the ego gets involved in, only makes it stronger, makes it gain momentum, habitual force.. the ego is a deluded habit, like an addiction, like biting your fingernails, smoking a cigarette, etc..

you gotta abandon it.. go cold turkey.. you have to SURRENDER.

"ego death" is definitely possible, it can happen from meditation, or sometimes from a very strong psychedelic experience.. but probably not from 2 hits of lsd, unless they are unusually STRONG hits..

what can you do? meditate during your trip, keep surrendering and letting go.. any time you experience an INTENTION to ALTER your experience, DROP that INTENTION to alter your experience.. surrender to the immediate, raw reality as it is, without without any craving or aversion.

I will reiterate that in my experiences you defiantly want to keep your ego, as losing it and going back to it again is a painful exercise in futility. Unless you want to stay gone forever.

That' a terrible pun. You should be ashamed of yourself.

a fire can't put itself out... fire only fuels more fire..

the fire will exhaust itself, if it is simply left alone, and / or the fuel is removed. you have to remove the fuel from the ego.. that means refraining from ego-istic activities, you stop re-enforcing it, you stop feeding it.. you silence your mind, you abstain from the inner verbal dialogue, narrative, you abandon the intellectual, analytical mind..

you stop allowing the mind to wander.. to follow and chase after all sorts of various sensations / experiences, and you simply let the mind rest and settle into itself, slowly concentrating, deeper, more quiet, more and more still..

eventually all of the egoic activity will simply exhaust itself.. and the ego will dissappear / dissolve, like muddy water that has become clear slowly as the sediment settles, from not being agitated.

most people's minds are so noisy that they have to give their child-like ego a pacifier, something for it to concentrate on, so it stops wandering all over the place.. meditating on the breath is a good practice for this. when the mind is very noisy focus 100% of your attention on the rise and fall of your breathing, count breaths 1-10, over and over until the mind becomes still, clear, and quiet.

kill yourself pussy. i've experienced ego loss many times and it has a great deal of benefit, there is much wisdom to be gained in seeing how the ego arises and dissolves. if your fragile psyche can't / couldn't handle it then that is your own shortcoming, stop projecting it on others.. the OP is clear that he wants to attain ego death.

That's a good way to describe ego death, I have been living in fear of it but maybe I was looking at it wrong.

Interesting perspective, I will kill myself in the sense of my preconceived notions of what a stranger is asking for. I really have no idea underneath it all. Thank you.

the ego is a mental fiction, a projection of mind, a distortion of what actually is... just like a dream body is merely a fabrication of your own mind, while you dream..

the ego has never truly existed in the first place, it's a distortion, a mis-apprehension. it's death / dissolution is not the destruction of something real, it's merely the removal of delusion / ignorance from one's mind.

of course, the ego fears it's own end, and that is in a large part what fuels the ego.. the subconcious fear that if our ego dissolves, we will cease to exist.. so we cling to it, we identify with it, and protect it at all cost.

but the ego isn't our true identity, and our true nature / awareness does not cease when the ego dissolves, instead our true nature is fully revealed, no longer obscured by the ego-delusion.

ego death is often scary, but once one surrenders, it's a joy, freedom, and contentment beyond anything known previously. it's liberation.

I think that my idea of ego death needs to be reconsidered.

DMT is wonderful for this its 3rd eye opening

Wow that's pretty deep, especially with the mescaline.

lol. That's fucking funny.

my first full ego death experience was from a very heroic does of 5-meo-dmt .. so i would have to agree.. large doses of DMT definitely tend to be ego-death inducing.. they are also quite overwhelming, and often it's hard for people to clearly recall much of the experience afterwards..

after years of experimenting with various psychedelics, i found out that meditation turns out to be the most powerful tool of all.. and also leaves one with perfect clarity / recollection of the experiences / altered states attained.

can anyone spare $0.50 btc to 15chZtfkFAjZwc
b99kW26iAbUWfzk9v37L ?

im trying to buy 10 tabs and im 50c hort and would have to put in another 60$

i can repay by posting hot pics? anyone into femdom?

this is not the place to beg user.. start your own thread.

Interesting. Did you synthesize yourself? I like the cactus because it's manageable. You kind of control your trip instead of being a prisoner to the trip.