What are you binging at the moment?

What are you binging at the moment?

For me it's Weezer

how do you binge on 2 albums?

Bing sucks, dude

I would also like know this.

Squarepusher

Kendrick, and Section 80 is criminally underrated. Surprised people only talk about his other two albums.

How does he live
Convince me this piece of shit doesn't hate his existence

uh.... Blondie

>not binging every Weezer album
BEVERLY HILLS

les rallizes denudes and sweet trip

laura nyro

The Beach Boys

Boards of Canada. I barely even listen to other music anymore, it's been like this for at least 4 months now. I love all of it, Tomorrows Harvest is great, The Old Tunes and 35 Track Tape is phenomenal, even their recorded live sets are tight. I've never been this in love with music before, and it's beautiful.

Section 80 is alright, but it was released almost six years ago and has been discussed to death. It also has a couple awful tracks like No Make Up.

Kid Koala and William Basinski

Great band. I don't understand why there's a stigma against liking then

>It also has a couple awful tracks like No Make Up.
True, but this is my first listen and certain songs like Fuck Your Ethnicity and ADHD are pretty damn good IMO
>but it was released almost six years ago and has been discussed to death
Eh, we still discuss GKMC a good bit

OK BITCH IT'S

MF Doom and Whitey

Fishmans, from the very beginning, brought to me by old sharethreads.

It's actually even more interesting than I had hoped, watching the band evolve stylistically and all that. Shinji was a qt.
It's cause they're popular.
Their old tapes are super comfy, good choice.
nice

Primus and beach house lately...wierd combo i know

Alone I - III

I went to a concert to see Dinosaur Jr and I didn't recognize any songs (prior, I only had you're living all over me) so now I'm going through most of their output.

KoЯn

Father -
I'm a Piece of Shit, Young Hot Ebony, and the single Heartthrob

Ween. I've listened to The Mollusk, White Pepper, Shinola, C&C, Quebec, and La Cucaracha so far. Kinda just listening in a random order but I will listen to the first three albums chronologically, I've heard it's better that way.