Cop Haters, explain yourselves

Cop Haters, explain yourselves.

Try not to be as edgy as this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB8qXa0EjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you don't call the cops when being robbed or something you're breaking the law

I hate cops but i called them just the other week because some woman was walking across a busy road high out of her mind and it's the right thing to do

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB8qXa0EjU

>its only illegal if you get caught
>snitches get stitches
>most cops me or my friends have dealt with are generally douchebags
>people become cops because they were bullied in high school or have a small dick

I've got a mate who was never bullied in his whole school life, except for once in 1st grade, he is one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet, he's also one the most popular kids on our college campus, and yet, he wants to become a cop...

imagine a world where giving disrespect is something to brag about

I used to hat them because of what the other user mentioned. Alot of douchebags that hate their own life, so they gotta fuck up yours.. But overall i just hate that particular group. We can't do without cops, they give us the illusion we are safe, and that keeps most of the retards under control.

I mean.. When someone truly wants you dead, or truly wants to rape you, or rob you, don't think cops are gonna be there to save you.

So you hate cops because the fat guy who covered himself in chocolate and fucked himself in the ass with a banana also hates them?
Cool

Nope, because we think the same way.

>the fat guy who covered himself in chocolate and fucked himself in the ass with a banana
As if you've never done this

They're coming to take our guns and herd us into FEMA camps. What's not to hate?
...Unless they're shooting niggers, then, Yay cops!

Ofcourse I dislike the people that interfere with my life simply because I do not abide by all the rules dictated upon me.

And no, they do not get a pass for "simply doing their job". They're a part of the problem and even more than that by enforcing a shitload of unjust laws.

>be driving to work
>late
>doing 60 in a 40
>pass cop on side street
>slow down
>too late, he sees me
>pulls me over
>expecting him to
>roll down my window
>he laughs
>"you know the speed limit right?"
>I laugh too
>"ah yeah, I know. I was speeding. I'm sorry. I know I'm in the wrong."
>takes my license
>"I'll make you a deal since its the holidays (it was in december) if I run this and find nothing on it, I'll let you go. what do you say?"
>never been pulled over before this
>deal.jpeg
>runs my license
>comes back 5 minutes later
>"alright. you were honest with me, we're all good. drive safe."
>leaves

I realized later that my registration was expired too. he must of not noticed. cop was cool as hell. so I dont assume all cops are pieces of shit but the ones ive dealt with, aside from that one ive just been told to leave places when I was younger, have been fine.

They're there to arrest people. Not help you

cant even clean up the streets, literally candy wrappers everywhere

He is going to hate his life choice then. When he gets to work with his co workers he will learn to hate cold. Ive seen it a few times.

I only hate them now that they are fascist. Back in the day, I occasionally got breaks for driving without a license, driving while buzzed. And they had respect. Now they are micromanaging cunts who want to control every person they meet. Fuck that. Whenever they give me an order I say "Yes, mein furher. Sieg heil"

I believe laws forcibly detaining and confining people merely for the wrong chemical for their own consumption to be a gross abuse of human rights and a disgrace to the principles this nation is founded on.
All police officers enforce these laws, therefore they are all pieces of shit. That it's their job is no more a defense than it was for the soldiers operating a concentration camp. You are responsible for refusing unjust orders.

They're self righteous idiot assholes. Whenever I see them on the road, the first thing I think is "oh shit, am I speeding or breaking any rules at all and does he look bored?" They use their lights and sirens to skip red lights and traffic jams (I see them turn them back off as soon as they're passed whatever they wanted to skip). It's a common joke that "there's probably no cops around" whenever someone is an asshole on the freeway.

In person they're worse. They congregate at coffee shops and any diner in large groups. We don't even expect them to solve cases anymore! If your shit gets stolen, OH WELL!

I've called 911 twice in my life. Once when my house got broken into. Came home and door was kicked in so I called. Waited 2 hours and nothing. Just me sitting in my car wondering if there was some asshole or nigger digging through my drawers still. Called again asking about them and still nothing. Hour after that call they showed up, cleared the house, wrote down stuff and left.

Second time was half a year ago. Someone was trying to break in while I was there. Call 911 and tell them. Wait with bat for cops or robber. Hour after just sitting there waiting for something 911 calls back and asks if they're still needed.

To all pro cop anons:

Yes all lives matter but not all lives are trained, armed, and generally get a pass for doing whatever they want.

"Just doing their job". Not an argument. Like...I'm a coward and would probably shoot someone if I felt in danger at all.... I should not be a cop! You need to be brave agile and better than most people of you want to uphold peace and "protect and serve". Don't like the dangerous job? Quit moron!

Too often beat cops feel like high school jocks who still have a bit of spunk left who couldn't cope after high school.

I took so long to type this the thread is probably kill. Just wanted to vent. If you're a good cop just trying to make a difference, good for you, you're alright.

buuut.. if arresting someone, the cop helps me?

>They pulled me over for speeding!
>They didn't use to do that!
>How come I can't drink and drive?
>Fucking nazis xdddd
You're honestly a fucking faggot

power trip assholes who think they get special treatment under the law because there's no one to police the police. fuck em
unprofessional shit heads who demand fake respect just to do their jobs.

OP here. You have by far the worst reason. They pull you over because you're a danger to the public?

>mfw cops have dash cams
>mfw cameras exist
>mfw there are countless cops who got fired because of these

Disagree, i always drive better drunk.

Cops like this are happy they run into nice people like you because the vast majority of the time they are dealing with dregs of society and are prone to burnout and cynicism because of this

>be me
>like 14 or something
>take walks late at night because I'm a faggot
>well before curfew
>cops make me stop walking
>"are you austin?"
>say no because I'm not
>they don't believe me
>ask for an ID
>I'm 14
>they make me give them my address and drive me home, tell my parents what I did
>parents tell them I'm not this autism fag or whatever
>they leave without a word
>I literally never did jack shit

yeah

>I always drive better drunk
I hope that helps you in court when you run some one over

ya the cop didnt even see me coming

The feeling of authority makes some of them act like assholes.

I watched the whole video to see this and you broke my heart user

OK.

So your stupid ass thinks I cant hate the power company while simultaneously paying for and relying on their necessary services?

Or other city and/or government institutions? Or the cops? Fuck you?

Yup and dyslexic kids read better than normal kids

HOLY SHIT! Back in 08, this thread would have never existed.
Now, we got cop loving faggots here on this board too? What the fuck happened to you guys?
Did your dicks turn into vaginas? Jesus Christ!
Cops are like hall monitors but with lethal weapons, nothing more. Because of that piece they carry around their weight, they feel like they're entitled to some sort of respect.
Fuck that. I handle my own business, are protect my own family.
I don't need a random stranger with a badge trying to get in my shit.

Edgy

My uncle is a cop in the bad part of Miami. He's been doing it for 15 years. He can be a jerk or an ass, but you have to be tough to take the job. He's changed as well, since donning the badge. His first week he had to deal with a nasty suicide - some chick blew her brain out in her shower at 3 am. His partner was one of the guys attacked by that bath-salt zombie who was eating people's faces. Basically, cops have seen some serious shit. If they seem high strung and prone to have a fuck you attitude, I don't blame them. No one can do that job and not be mentally scarred.

What does that have to do with cops?

>some
Key word

Very edgy

explain because as far as i can tell user is right on the nail.

kids,*

shit niggas made he cant read backwards

fuck, mad*

They're a literal gang that's paid for by the state to enforce and regulate people how the state see's fit.
If you can't see how that's fucked, I don't know what to tell you.
Sure, they do good things, help people out, etc- but there's so much corruption and abuse of power that it's disgusting.

>The police are militarizing in the states.
>The number of SWAT raids from the 70s have gone significantly up. Swating is a thing because of it. Cops think it's cool to kick your door down at 2:00am.
> The profession attracts bullies and psychopaths. People like that are drawn to a position of power. Police have power.
> Police have stolen from people before with asset forfeiture.
> very low accountability for when they break the law. They should be held to a much higher stanard than a citizen.

I could go on. Cops are becoming more shitty in the states. Would love to see some laws to change that, probably won't happen though.

internal affairs police the police

>Mfw numerous PDS make their body/dash cams optional
>Mfw these places usually also make it illegal to record someone without their consent

they're there to protect you, you call them, they kill you

giving me a 180$ fine for "running a stop sign" is their way of protecting me?

>thinking the dash cams are running 24/7
>thinking cops only break the law while in uniform
>thinking they don't protect each other every chance they get
>being this retarded

I don't necessarily hate cops, but I do hate DUI laws and their enforcement of them. In my state, it is no longer mandatory for the police to perform a breathalyzer test nor a field sobriety test. They can arrest you simply on the suspicion that you are intoxicated and this to me is bullshit.

I do not believe that BAC is a strong enough indicator of intoxication as everybody's body is different and some people react to alcohol a lot differently than others. This gets even more convoluted when you take other drugs into account, where the only indication of intoxication they need is a trace amount of it in your bloodstream.

So if someone with crippling panic attacks caused by claustrophobia while driving took a small amount of Valium to slightly calm their nerves while on the road, they are considered intoxicated despite that the medication has IMPROVED their driving ability. Please note that I'm not talking about popping 3 bars and hopping behind the wheel, I'm talking about small amounts taken for their medicinal purpose.

lol you naive fuck

i said its they're job i never said they did it

ITT: Copfags overusing the word "edgy" and Niggers nigging

german, fucking hate em.
Got caught with a joint on tour once.
Got an entry. Every time they want an id they check my info and then start searching me and my stuff.

Of course i fucking hate them. Happened like 3 times last year

it's an analogy you dumb shit

whenever there is a cop nearby i feel afraid. not safe. i get nervous because if they ask for my name or ID ill probably be going to jail. so i do everything i can to avoid cops. i have a couple minor traffic tickets i never paid because im a poorfag. i think thats where most of the haters come from. rich people dont really need to be afraid of cops because their drivers license are not suspended, theyre car registration and inspection stickers are up to date, ect...
but in the poor community people are always driving around with expired or suspended licenses because they just cant pay their way out of the system. court scares the shit out of poor people.

so its not the cops fault why i hate them. its the system all together.

Rofl. How stupid are you?

I'm saying it's a retarded analogy.

The probably shot her.

Not everybody can protect themselves and their families. Go to the inner city or something.

I come to Sup Forums to jerk off not watch coplovers and edgy faggots who hate the law and God argue about some random faggots job

hate or love them if you want nobody gives a fuck unless you shove it down everyones throat acting like some entitled cunt who's opinions actually matter

Road pirates
Money machines for counties and states
Demand respect and have a holier than thou attitude toward the whole who fill the coffers that their checks come from
Claim to protect and serve but not obligated to protect you (supreme court decision)

I despise the notion that cops only fuck with black people. It's blue vs you. If you're not part of the blue line they don't give two squirts of piss about you.

>be me
>driving drunk as shit
>get pulled over
>"Evening, Officer"
>"...what the fuck, user?"
>he pulled me over because I had a light out
>get lectured about driving drunk
>get told to go straight home
>if he sees me again that night, I'm going to jail
>lets me go

Sometimes I love being from small town Texas
Seems like city cops and local cops are completely different creatures.

Filthy statist. Spread your butthole wider for that blue dick.

>countless cops who got fired
Bwahaha wake up. You've got to do some really fucked up shit to get disciplined as a cop, and even then it's probably paid leave. The cop unions will defend the sleaziest piece of shit on the force to their graves.

I don't hate cops I hate corrupt cops. Only niggers say snitches get stitches because they the ones out stealing bikes and B&E.

I feel much, much safer when i'm not surrounded by armed men of the state who exist for the sole purpose of enforcing the arbitrary rules drafted by the state.

In fact, i'd be much safer if their weren't so many laws against ensuring my own safety, which are enforced by men who would happily brutalize me while enforcing said rules in order to ensure my safety.

The whole thing is insane. Just fuck off and let me take care of myself. If it wasn't so illegal, I'd even be happy to work to protect my neighbors as well. But I guess the goal is to keep us defenseless and isolated in order to create the justification necessary to continue stealing protection money from us.

>Be user
>See some fag prove me wrong on a Sup Forums
>enter full rage autism mode
>google words close to fascist
>"this looks good"
>has no idea what statist means yet calls him one anyways
>being this autistic

that's protecting other people from you

>Dictionary.com

>statism
>/ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
>noun
>1.
>the theory or practice of concentrating economic and political power in the >state, resulting in a weak position for the individual or community with >respect to the government

Wow, it's almost like online dictionaries are available to literally anyone with an internet connection. So it's totally impossible for him to have known.

first responders are always fucked in the head.
my buddy is an EMT and has seen some nasty suicides as well. one in particular was a hanging. when he went to take him off the rope, he said millions of ants came crawling out of his neck wound. him and his partner freaked out and let the body just drop on the floor where even more ants started coming out of his neck, mouth nose and ears.

nightmare fuel for sure.

Different user here
How are speeding tickets protecting people? And don't say it's because that keeps the road safe. Bullshit.

What is the autobahn alex

>it's all a conspiracy!
>wake up sheeple!

tumblr is that way

because the autobahn is the exact same as suburbia, school zones, or twisting country roads

gotcha

Police are the only fucking people that get to investigate themselves to see if they committed any wrongdoing. That's not a conspiracy theory you fucking cuck.

>I did something that gave a cop a perfect reason to pull me over/stop me/detain me. I HATE COPS

Shouldn't have done something then.

>YEAH BUT THIS COP WANTS TO SEE MY ID/LICENSE FOR XYZ BULLSHIT REASON AND I DON'T WANNA COMPLY

What are you, a sovereign citizen fucknugget? Show them your ID/license. If you got something to hide, then it's your own fucking fault.

>OK BUT THIS HERE ASSHOLE COP PULLED ME OVER FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEV

Lies.

Thread literally full of morons who had one uncomfortable but benign run-in with a policeman at some point in their lives and turned full ALL COPS MUST DIE mode.

Grow the FUCK up.

Anarchists truly are the biggest cretins known to man

>I don't know what IA is
>I don't know how police investigations work
>So I'm going to call you a cuck while my gf is getting rammed by Rasheed
>Which is only fair since I'm so busy defending black lives on the internet

cool story bro

generally people are supposed to be afraid of the fine for speeding.
if you are an idiot and speed anyway, dont be a bitch about paying a fine.

Here's the thing, if someone hits a kid in a residential or school zone then they deserve police contact. But if I'm going 40 in a 30 and hit no one, what is the ticketable offence? They ride around with no seatbelt and 20 over the limit and give people ransom notes for the same fucking thing.

They scream ALL COPS MUST DIE then cry over cops being worried about random fags pulling a gun over a routine traffic stop

They only serve to protect the institutions of the elite.

Fuck black lives. And fuck blue lives. Both of those demographics are only out for themselves. Who is IA made up of? Cops from the same department. So they're investigating themselves. Once again, you're a cuck.

>that feel when youve replied to maybe 5 posts but dont get a reply back.

goodbye thread

Soooo much edge.
Fuck off. Get off b. You are not wanted here. Facebook would be the ideal.place for your bullshit.

If I'm driving 50 in a 30 with a BAC of .25 and hit no one, then I shouldn't be punished because no one got hurt. If I'm driving 40 in a 30 while texting and hit a street sign, then I shouldn't be punished because no one got hurt.

The point is that you can't arbitrarily decide at what point an offense becomes punishable. As far as cops going 20 over, you'd be surprised at how few do that in non emergency situations (Interstate doesn't count, a cop will never pull someone over there for going the same speed that they are)

I'll give you a (You) for your efforts.

>thinks IA is made up of cops from the same department

You can though. The street sign is property damage. that's an offense. The blood alcohol content would apply if they hit someone or something. That's an offense. Otherwise it's just a fucking money game.

>The blood alcohol content would apply if they hit someone or something
So BAC isn't a problem as long as you don't mow down people on the sidewalk?

and you believe that? In Chicago IA is the revolving door of corruption.

thanks bro.

All departments don't have their own internal affairs unit?

No victim no crime

all those people work together.
theyre not really investigating themselves. but clsoe friends investigate close friends.

maybe not the same department but real real they all the same shit stains.

you and your jr high classmate friend are both fags. keep shitting up this website with gay threads please.

I wouldnt describe myself as a "cop hater" but I can see that our police system in not in a good spot. officers trained on average 19 weeks to do a job that requires them to be able to make a judgment call on when they have to kill someone seems retarded. in most first world countries they train for over 2 years to be police officers and they and average kill way less people that didn't need to die. not all cops are bad, most are good people who mean well even, but we still have a lot of problems.

the laws exist because its impossible to enforce on a case by case basis, so they HAVE to do a blanket system, could you imagine the amount of money it would cost to test every single person and measure their tolerance levels and shit?

As for "trace amounts" they don't know how long you've been driving, when you took the drugs and so on and so forth, for all they know you did pop three bars, hopped behind the wheel and and are getting caught when its almost flushed from your system (i know doesn't really work for Valium but does for other drugs) and they cant take your word for it so they have to paint you with the full brush, its shitty and far from perfect but its the only logistical way to enforce road sobriety of any kind.

Although on that fact i technically drive illegaly in the UK, i have to take codine for a chronic pain condition, i know people who take similar amounts and are off their face and away with the faeries where as i im perfectly functional, however i also don't get pulled over cos i don't drive like a twat, if your on something to help you cope, just drive properly and it'll never be an issue

So firing an AR at a school playground is okay so long as everybody hits the ground?
Driving 90 through a construction zone is fine so long as the workers get out of the way?
Picking the lock to your apartment/house and hanging out in your living room is fine so long as no one assaults you?
Collecting and distributing pizza is fine as long as you didn't record it?

newfags, newfags everywhere