ITT: Scenes and Films Women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zOqT5_AAPgo
youtu.be/lcOke5odfXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xwU6ZcadU44
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

;_;

Anything to do with honour, sacrifice and loneliness is completely alien to women

Yes, I love thinly veiled women hate threads no one is willing to admit is a women hate thread but everyone knows it is. Let's get this started

1/2

2/2

Pro-tip

Never watch this with a women present

They always ask stupid questions

Locke 100%

Women don't understand responsibility, loyalty, integrity, agency and conviction

What movies fall in womenwillneverunderstand core?
Revenant? Master and Commander? LOTRs?

3/?

watchmen

last watchmen thread literally had someone saying they didnt get rorschach dying for his beliefs

4/?

5/?

youtu.be/zOqT5_AAPgo

Atanasoff is the one who has invented the digital electronic computer,nor Turing.

6/6

>Apocalypse Now

whats there not to understand?

The Death of Boromir.
The entirety of Taxi Driver.
The end of Terminator 2.
The park scene from Good Will Hunting.
Binary Sunset.
Binary Sunset.
Binary Sunset.
The end of Blade Runner.

Wouldn't Sam and Frodos whole story line also fall under this

Yes, and "There may be a day when the courage of man fails, where we forsake all oaths of brotherhood, etc..."

Yes plenty of women ask "Were Le Sam and Frodo Gay XDDDD???" unironically

Gonna be interesting watching the trilogy with the gf, wonder how much she'll understand

Heat

>They're all perfect

I made that mistake before... My girl wanted to see why I loved it so much. Needless to say the first half of the fellowship was assaulted with stupid questions that were easily answered if you just watched and paid attention and the other half was her on her phone. She apparently lost interest after the prancing pony scene.

Shudder.....wish me luck user

>something women dont understand
>waah u all hate women
t.400kg neckbeard

I didn't get Deer Hunter either.

God speed dude..

That scene when the horn of Helm Hammerhound sounds in the deep.....ONE LAST TIME!!!

>t. emasculated, millennial cuckold white knighting on the internet ;^)

Go tip your fedora on Tumblr, faggot. At least you're semi-right. Women don't understand only patriarchal systems have proven to work, malaria or pizza. It's worse because she's a nigger like you, which means she'll probably never understand with that 70 African IQ

>It's a hating someone based off their gender thread

It's no different than Tumblr. I know some of you are scared of women because TV taught you they're some mysterious being you have to impress, but at some point it just becomes silly.

This one is literally just someone putting down their favorite movies and saying women won't understand it, so they can feel manly.

t.numale

Try saying it in English now, I want to understand the bait.

Ironically Stand By Me was written by a 16 year old girl

>Responsibility, loyalty, integrity
>Sires a bastard with a woman he doesn't even like, despite having a wife and kids

He was a fucking arsehole.

The fact this it was the Outsiders, not Stand By Me, and that you tried to look smug about it, tell me that there's pretty cool website you should check it, called Reddit!

and you're an autistic child.

that movie was me a few years ago, i did the exact same thing. so many men just run away from that shit, the few of us that might not care or even give a shit about that person or the child will still do the right thing and be there for them, what do we get? scorn from all sides.

when you grow up you might come to understand that life is fucking complex.

I've never known a woman who likes Lolita. In fact, every one of them hates it. It made them angry and frustrated.

>I cheated on my wife having unprotected sex but deserve respect for raising the bastard.

Life is complex, you're still a cheating cunt.

you have no idea what you're talking about. i didn't cheat on my wife. i found out that a previous girlfriend hadn't told me about her pregnancy. she called me when her water broke.

Last Samurai is ultimate kino. All women I know including gf hate it.

I'm a Woman and I understand everything ITT

theres a girl I know with daddy issues who loves the book

The point of these threads is movies about brotherhood, courage and loyalty, the meme being that women do not understand these things.

poor petur :>

>I just didn't make it out this time, that's all. When I signed my life away on that dotted line, I fucking meant it. I am a *professional soldier*.

Well done explaining this complicated meme to a lady, you are a scholar and gentleman. If I was wearing my Trilby I'd tip it to you.

Women keep asking why I watch this if I don't paint

>Ernie Hudson isn't pictured on or named on the poster
>He didn't chimp out in the media

Dog Soldiers is a fantastic film.

The Grey is a shitty movie.

most of them i consider accurate tho

You forgot about loyalty

I think I'm watching it again tonight, bros
Also, A way of life always makes me shiver
youtu.be/lcOke5odfXw

It was a stephen king story

I enjoy it.
I think it was because it allowed me to empathize with someone who is a pedophile, something I never thought possible.

This is the comfiest thing ever.

What people don't realise is that this movie is actually based on a short story written in the 60's by the famous writer, Ted Hughes (Husband of Sylvia Plath). He said the book (and by extension the movie) was about two things.
1. The enlistment of young men into the military in times of war, making them monsters and killing machines against their will when they have no wishes to be killers or soldiers.
2. The importance of the father/son relationship. Hogarths father is non existent in the story, it's never explained what happened to him, he's just absent. The giant is a surrogate father for Hogarth, that's why their bond is so immediate, the giant is the father figure he never had.

So given this, it's pretty apparent why women seem to care very little for this movie, but grown men are moved to tears by it.

This minimalist poster is either the famous red lollipop, or a woman's thighs and panties with cameltoe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwU6ZcadU44

>She apparently lost interest after the prancing pony scene.

oh jesus

>hate it

It does have an obvious WEEABOO -sign written all over it though

My mum's favourite film of all time is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I fucking love Bob Ross so goddamn much.

I remember watching his stuff on PBS as a kid. It was really boring, but relaxing at the same time.

>no goodfellas

shit list m8

Why couldn't women understand this? It's a kid watching his best friend die. Anyone could watch a friend die

Women will never understand the Sandlot

They literally unironically just don't understand

Gives me a chill every time.

definitely this

Stalag 17

Oh God my sides

+1 for Gattaca

Add every Rocky movie to this as well also:

>tried watching pic related with ex
>this is dumb why doesn't he just shoot the abd guys?
>why does he care so much, didn't he want to die like 10 seconds ago
>why does he give himself up? that's so dumb

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said: "Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie" (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.).

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value... And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted.

>Why doesn't he just stay down?

Learn to read

Our teacher in highschool told us it was very popular book at her college and since it was forbidden at the time they had only one copy and her friedns took turns to read it.

Basically anything with pride or honour at stake. It's weird because they understand it if it's got love or some shit but anything else and they're clueless.
When Neo decides to fight back against Smith is good example, my sister asked why he's bothering if he can't be killed

KONRAD ZUSE

>implying
ive seen my sister tear up at this scene

Get out woman

These threads always confuse me because my mother likes all these movies and scenes.

what is Binary Sunset about? i'm just looking for something to watch right now

I don't think women see the appeal of driving through the wasteland with a souped up muscle car and a dogbro.

adding a google search of steve undermines the point. if the reader doesnt immediately know steve buscemi is an actor, not the governor, they are just as stupid as the people in the picture

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

>why didn't get just go with them
Every fucking time I try to watch this with a woman who hasn't seen it before
My little brother was 8 when I watched this with him and he understood it

no Rocky. List invalid.
Men see how he did it for himself, to prove that he wasn't just another waster from the Philadelphia streets. We see how Rocky wanted to go the distance more than he wanted to win, because then he would elevate past a point where other peoples opinions would matter, and he would have given himself some self worth.

Women think the movie is about boxing.

how could I be this stupid. I must have become transformed by this place