'dad, i want to study abroad in Japan or Korea after i graduated from highschool'

>'dad, i want to study abroad in Japan or Korea after i graduated from highschool'
what would you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_adoption_and_parenting_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have any idea how expensive it is you dumb bitch?
i will send you to poland instead

No you fucking weeb

>you're half jap, we've been there many times already. You're also an adult, do what you want (provided you pay for it), you can even live with your family there. Actually this is a great idea, darling, I think you should do it.
>proceed to have 7th honeymoon in a foreign country with my lovely wife

>Don't because the few Japanese guys that think you're attractive will be too scared to talk to you and most will prefer Japanese girls over you and its totally going to fuck you up mentally
>Every white girl ever that lived in Japan

Other girls don't have this problem since they actually will try and compete and actively pursue the guys they and usually end up with someone. The white girls usually end up with no one because they think everyone should want them just because of who they are

>i will send you to poland instead

that's fate worse than death

If that was my daughter I'd respond by telling her she can have whatever she wants, then carry her to the bedroom and proceed to plow that tight little vag till my dick was black and blue.

*sniffs petrol savagely*

That is be better choice than US or other western nation

Jap betavirgins wouldn't dare to approach her, so no dating or fucking

At least she can come back easily.

Korea it is. They might be protestants, but at least they are almost christian.

Which shitty stereotypical joke to respond with in this instance? The whole drowning on rusty old boats trying to sneak into Australia deal? The whole violent Muslims are running your country, joke? What about being nice niggers of SEA? I guess there is always the pathetic state of real life slavery and rampant poverty in Indonesia, to the extent that people routinely target lone tourists for mugging.
What are you up for, user?

She'd be riding Japanese dick in Japan within the first month.

Burning prime quality binchōtan is far better than burning coal, so I'd be ok with this.

>i will send you to poland instead
fuck off we are full. we have got 2 mln ukrainians here already.

Religious people are mentally ill. Why would you want your daughter staying with mentally ill people if you had the choice not to?

>She'd be riding Japanese dick
Is it actually possible to ride their shrimps?

>Religious people are mentally ill
Kek

But there are no black males in those places! How do you expect to get your daily doses of BBC then?

go to mongolia instead or kazachstan

yeah, anywhere but Sup Forumsand

>after i graduated from highschool
After you graduate highschool you do what you want. Just get out of my house!

w-who are you?
and why do you call me dad?

you're 3d! please leave now before my anime waifu gets jealous

no problemo

asian boys are so beta, they won´t even look at you

there are actually

When did I have a white gaijin dughteru?

You adopt here to raise your own wife.

Only decent answer in the thread desu

Ok, but this guy will go with you as your guardian and he will accompany you everywhere 24/7.

fucking waeaboo, if you can't get a job here, you wont get one there

I can choose my child's gender without paying $30,000, it certainly wouldn't be female, I can tell you

>Which shitty stereotypical joke to respond with in this instance? The whole drowning on rusty old boats trying to sneak into Australia deal? The whole violent Muslims are running your country, joke? What about being nice niggers of SEA? I guess there is always the pathetic state of real life slavery and rampant poverty in Indonesia, to the extent that people routinely target lone tourists for mugging.
Do whatever you want to make yourself feel better. Indonesia has more population growth in ten years than Straya has people in it. They'll take you over regardless.

Ok, but those honorful knight will accompany you in your journey to the lands of the rising sun.

that's some china-tier stuff lad

not quite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_adoption_and_parenting_in_Australia

>this triggers conservacucks and Sup Forums

>Not until you have some decent language skills, but if that's what makes you happy it makes me happy too.

At least i can be sure that she doesn't get plowed by a nigger or Arab over there.

>gaining more population in an already overpopulated, poverty-ridden cunt is a good thing
Large population doesn't equal stronger country and in this case it's really bad for quality of life.

Indonesia's population growth rate is less than Australia's. Indo: 1.28%, Aus: 1.57%.

Our main immigrants are (in this order) British, Chinese and Indian. Indonesians are quite low, so no they won't "take you over regardless".

also, don't be mean to Indonesia you fuck

>reply joke with projecting self-believed stereotype
>still non of these are true
Are you 37 or something?

>people not understanding that there is a limit how much your country can grow
There is not enough resources for too much people on this planet. Every country, even China and Indonesia have to face a period demographic change. The earlier you adjust your country according to this, the better. If you have 1 billion people suffering of demographic change is worse than just 20 mio.

I think I know this girl.

that's an oddly specific number

The thing is they don't care because they just export their poor people to other countries

>7th honeymoon
after the first they're just called vacations, jack.

>being this mad
must hit his nerve when this niggers of SEA can casually murder his abbo kind and get away with it.

if you weren't a newfag you'd know that picture is zoe kimball from at least a decade ago, so i really doubt it.

>From Oregon
Pretty sure I do know her then. I used to live there.

>French immigrants

yeah I wish

I am not your dad

who is this angel

maldito retrasado see:

who are you

Some shoking honesty coming from Polandbro

>dad
But I'm not even white. How did this happened?

Cucked

"Buddy, you gotta stop wearing your sisters dresses and eating soy."

"The Japanese are racist as fuck. They'll think you're just another lazy-ass Westerner who doesn't work more than 50 hours a week, and is coming over for 'the culture'".

That would make a good movie.