What does Christopher Poo actually do in Google

What does Christopher Poo actually do in Google

suck cook

He sells your dox to the highest bidder

>dox

what?

walks around asking ppl 'heard of Sup Forums? I invented it' then walks into the basement and goes on Sup Forums

Sharing ideas since he is in media department something over there. But does moot has a degree in any though? Or google just hired him based on fame?

their motto is "don't be evil", but big corporations lie

so evil stuff

I bet he sells my .onion redirects from 4chinkz fuck

I imagine him trying to speak up with an idea, someone interrupting him mid-sentence and asking 'Do we have anything else?'. And him sweating and going home and thinking, I did a good job today. He goes home, and pulls out a half eaten macaroni salad he stole from the office. And smiles to himself, slowly taking bite after bite, while thinking 'I did good today, yes I did'.

Poo in the loo

Still better than my job.

He actually threatens people with "do I have to unleash Sup Forums on you you fucking faggot" if they interrupt him.

kek knowing full well we wont do shit

Moot is a spammer now?

shitposts until he blacks out.

hes going to improve their server farms by making them all mac minis

kekles
oldfag spotted

no degree, he is a basement dweller who never had any idea what he was doing and just fumbling around. I mean, Sup Forums isn't exactly the most complicated website and he still managed to repeatedly fuck it up. We also saw what his own endeavors turned into (canv.as).
He is an idiot who used to maintain a popular web forum and it seems that is all you need for california these days.
Although, they hired Chris DiBona as well who was also a huge fucking idiot.

nice projections.

No, I work as a web developer.

What I read was 'No, I make 45k a year'

This is now a moot thread.
Miss the WT Snacks days.

That's why I asked. He never mentioned about college/university at all as far as I can remember, but suddenly bam!; he is now with google.
Lucky as fuck.

Who is that guy?

They actually left that 'motto'-line of 'dont be evil' out of their last couple of company/mission statements. Not even kidding here . and then they hired M00t. Not really that surprising. Even Googles biggest income comes from adds on Internet/b/

HE IS THE GOOGLE

test

>autism.jpg

autism is fuckn rite
>starts website
>makes enuff off it to stay a NEET
>sells website to some low level jap
>oops, gotta work foe da mans now even tho i had a chance to refurbish Sup Forums and knock reddit off the map be ceo multimillionaire but muh legacies muh dignities to muh fellow NEETS
damn this faggot

i believe he's a secretary & data for-matter now

Sup Forums's too full of edgy teens to actually turn a profit, Moot figured that out and sold what was left of this shit site to a retarded chink.

I cried myself to sleep the night he died

i do actually, would make more but I'm lazy and I'm comfortable.
Point is though that Sup Forums servers were never efficient, he contracted developers to do some updates, there was a lot of breakage, its still far from optimized. That's all fine because its just a dumb webforum that got popular because cp used to get posted here. Honestly, Sup Forums got a lot of its community originally from something awful forums. Anyways, im a little drunk. I'm losing my point.
Basically, if you are being hired by a company like google. You are either a really good developer (which he isn't) work with databases, servers, mathematics (which he also isn't good at.) Security maybe? (Hell no.) Even if you think of him as a Pioneer of some sort, you saw what happened with canv.as with moot as a pioneer of new technology. Its a failure. So, yeah, hes just a celebrity hire which google has done before with idiots like chris dibona and that one guy who is like a cancer. I forget his name, he got prominant by sucking woz's dick back in the day. Never graduated college and became a "tech journalist"
I forget his name, but you get my point.