I voted for Obama in 2008. I hate to admit it, but I'm actually starting to like Trump

I voted for Obama in 2008. I hate to admit it, but I'm actually starting to like Trump.
>youtube.com/watch?v=cHol4--tC3s

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's already telling CNN to go fuck themselves. CNN. One of the largest news networks on the planet. And he doesn't even give a shit if he insults everyone who works there on live television.

The balls on this guy. Having a President who absolutely doesn't give a fuck might be a refreshing change in all honesty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOygpfEl7nE
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/09/20/cnns-lie-about-trump-is-shameless-calculated-politically-driven-who-does-that-sound-like/
breitbart.com/video/2016/06/18/scott-baio-suggests-obama-muslim-wants-totally-eliminate-united-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=MgEcINKV5Xw
lmgtfy.com/?q=karl rove congressional subpoena
youtube.com/watch?v=jFCHXRgMARc
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ_cbhkbMx8
youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>telling the press to go fuck themselves
>good thing

Next thing you're going to say is that transparency is for weak people, right?

Depends on how you define "transparency"

>transparency
You're kidding, right?

Putin has cuckolded the USSA through this man. who is one of Putin's biggest fans. even funnier hes got millions of americans praising Putin. Russia has executed the perfect long game in international espionage and it was basically founded on tapping into the frat boy U S A U S A bullshit. Americans now bow to Putin , its amazing, sad and not actually that shocking surely this is China's chance to become the leaders of the free world due to their relatively moderate approach to international politics. its fucking hilarious but to be honest, id rather be watching it all from another planet such is Trump's stupidity and ignorance

>voted for Obama

not possible when you were 12 when that happened

Samefag.
Likely troll thread.

>press

Nice try, faggot. CNN isn't real press anymore.

Freedom of the press is essential in a democracy. Dismissing criticism as "fake news" and threatening to sue journalists because of libel is no better than Obama kicking out the news photographers from the white house and only allowing propaganda photos to be published.

If Trump truly wants to drain the swamp, he needs to be more transparent.

Where is it that you think you are?

CNN today, Breitbart tomorrow.

Here's your reply

>CNN hasn't been putting out fake stories.
>CNN is still credible.

Freedom of the press was never an issue with the press conference. The President can call on any reporter he wants and answer any question he wants. He's not bound by law to talk to anyone.

>He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's already telling CNN to go fuck themselves. CNN. One of the largest news networks on the planet. And he doesn't even give a shit if he insults everyone who works there on live television.

he will, over time, they'll tear him down. The guy's brain is mush, he'll never keep up.

Sure, let me know when Breitbart puts out a story about the President taking golden showers without any evidence to support it except from a veteran 'spy' who got his source from a Sup Forums thread.

as if he had anything to lose.
CNN already fucking hates his guts. They would do anything to make him look bad.
he just doesn't put up with their bullshit..

And yet he succeeds time and time again.

Since you're obviously a liberal shill, I'm going to give you a link to a documentary produced by liberals that is extremely critical of the United States press as my retort to your position.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOygpfEl7nE

FOUR MORE YEARS OF LIBERAL TEARS

Go home and meet with your wife's sons, you cucks. Kek will tear your asses down.

>He's not bound by law to talk to anyone.
Maybe he should be.

Regular folks are bound by law to show up at congress grillings, but politicians are not required to answer to the people. This is all sorts of fucked up.

It's time to drain the swamp.

>let me know when Breitbart puts out a story about the President
You mean like when they put out a story that the president was a literal pedophile communist?

>Regular folks are bound by law to show up at congress grilling

Only if they are subpoenaed by power of the court, and even then they can still plead the 5th amendment on any question that they felt would violate their rights of self incrimination.

Forcing someone to talk to the press by law is just as bad as removing freedom of press.

their is a difference between criticism and straight up lies though user.
CNN literally takes what Trump says and turns it into something completely different all the time. Why the fuck would I want to talk to you if you did that?
IF you wanna be a faggot and say thats not true then show me evidence bitch.
Here is my evidence.
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/09/20/cnns-lie-about-trump-is-shameless-calculated-politically-driven-who-does-that-sound-like/
Now go fuck yourself.

>liberals are critical of conservative press and for laws and bills that weaken journalistic integrity
>argument for abolishing press all together
wut

how does the sweat dripping from putins balls taste. yeah take the russian bear in

Going to need citations on this, or it sounds like bullshit.

Yea he's already starting to suppress the press he doesn't personally like! you're a fucking retard

You're obviously a reporter who recently came to Sup Forums for the first time, so I'm going to help you out by giving you a picture of our rules.
>you should pay very close attention to rule 33.

Look, everyone.

A shill.

CNN is not 'the people', you colossal faggot.

>suppress the press by telling someone to fuck off who spoke out of turn and was interrupting a press conference.

Yeah, okay.

>Only if they are subpoenaed by power of the court
Nope.

> and even then they can still plead the 5th amendment on any question that they felt would violate their rights of self incrimination.
Nope

Congress can call you in front of a hearing, which you are required to show up for. No court order is required for this.

Remember that one time CNN used pictures from fallout to reference the Russian hacking?

breitbart.com/video/2016/06/18/scott-baio-suggests-obama-muslim-wants-totally-eliminate-united-states/

oh, i 'member

>Congress can randomly pull people in for hearings without a reason.

Topkek.

I saved all of these user.

I love how you just jumped to a conclusion regarding what that documentary is about. You truly are a bill-pilled idiot if you think a free press has ever existed in the United States.
>pic related

Again, wrong.

The Congressional Subpoena is the only way you are FORCED by law to show up before the congress. That doesn't mean you have to answer any question, nor does it mean that you could ignore this request and be threatened with 1 year in prison and/or a 1,000 dollar fine.

They can, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress

> contempt of Congress has generally applied to the refusal to comply with a subpoena issued by a Congressional committee or subcommittee—usually seeking to compel either testimony or the production of documents.

Congress does it all the time, harassing pharmaceutical companies, scientists, etc.

Trump has been bought and paid for.
You fucking trump sheep should die in a fire.

>I love how you just jumped to a conclusion regarding what that documentary is about.
I've seen it before.

>The Congressional Subpoena is the only way you are FORCED by law to show up before the congress.
Yes

>That doesn't mean you have to answer any question,
It's called contempt of congress. Look it up.

He didn't tell the press to go fuck themselves.

He told CNN to go fuck themselves.

Not even in the same ballpark, but nice try kid.

But shillary wasn't
K

>WITH A SUBPOENA

Yes, but you are not forced to comply with any of the questioning. Remember Martin Shkreli? They don't force people to go in there just for the fuck of it, idiot.

Same fag

Explain faggot.

I like you

but Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

Trump is completely corrupt, his dad is a major oil company for instance

>obviously a reporter sent here to do damage control can't bring herself to leave.
Here is a scene from an extremely liberal movie. I've selected it solely because I know for a fact you won't watch it unless it's from a liberal source.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgEcINKV5Xw

Samefag! SAAAMEFAG! >samefaaaaaaaag

Do this one. Actual Russian cosplay.

Samefag

You can plead the 5th in any hearing, it's literally an amendment.

Look it up. Hillary did the same thing 300+ times when she was called before Congress in a closed-door hearing.

Don't play stupid when it doesn't benefit your golden cunt, it just makes you look like an enormous hypocrite.

www.yoube.tucom/watch?v=pQ_cbhkbMx8

lmgtfy.com/?q=karl rove congressional subpoena

Put a CNN headline on this baby.
"russians gearing up for thermonuclear poll hacking"

Do you even know what a subpoena means you stupid fuck?

It's just a document that you serve to someone saying they have to show up to congress and answer.

nigger kekles

youtube.com/watch?v=jFCHXRgMARc

Samefag! SAAAMEFAG! >>>>samefaaaaaaaag

Whoops:

>implying this means the hacking wasn't real
>implying you aren't a piece of shit who likes Russia because you have autism and prefer the badguys

Fuck you piece of shit

Compared to a Pres. who has no balls, it will be a refreshing change.

Cross this line ___________________

Okay, now cross this line __________

Well then cross this line ___________

>Do you even know what a subpoena means you stupid fuck? It's just a document that you serve to someone saying they have to show up to congress and answer.

Actually it's used in other places than just with congress you fucking idiot. How about to learn to read.

"Yes, but you are not forced to comply with any of the questioning."

youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk

Calling CNN a terrible organization IS transparency. For a president elect to say is extraordinarily refreshing.

>defending CNN as credible journalism
>could you make it any more obvious that you're new here.

Did no one take social studies in school?
The president does not make law, enforce law, or judge law. That is the job of the house, senate, and congress. Those are the three branches of the US government. The president only talks on TV so you don't pay attention to what's really going on.

>implying russia are the 'bad guys'

Posting whole set

>In more places than just congress
Yes, It's also used in the courts. Doesn't make it's purpose any different.

Again, It's a document served to summon you to come answer. It's not some legal magic beans.

kek'd

wow. holy shit. they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

This is an interview with Scott Baio about his opinions on President Obama.
How does this prove your point?

Paid Slav Detected

Samefag

Thats it.

What criticism would that be?

And do our major media outlets have credibility when they will publish an unconfirmed memo as news but label pizzagate and its mountain of circumstantial evidence as fake news?

All news outlets have political goals. Some are just more honest about them than others.