Is my dog considered a "pit bull"?

Is my dog considered a "pit bull"?

Need to know due to breed restrictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bP7N57v2S1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016
en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More

Another

Last one

yes.
kill it and get another, better breed.

Oh here we go, another faggot that thinks all pits are vicious.

seriously, these are absolute shit tier dogs. get one that won't try to kill you.

there are literally hundreds that won't.

I don't think they're vicious. they're very sweet, when they don't decide they want to murder a new born. but, if they do decide they want to kill you, they will, 60% of the time. that's what happens when you literally breed a dog to want to kill for 200 years.

*90%
fucking fat fingered it.

also, who the fuck buys a dog that was bred to kill, thinking it would make a great family pet?

Well luckily (or unluckily) mine isn't purebred huh?

Your dog is beyond fucked. think they wont even kill it with drugs but with a hammer o.0 sorry

nope lol
pit mixes kill and attack just about as many people as pure-bred pits. that one looks like it's dominant genes are pit, anyway.

No man. Has what looks to be a alot of great dane 'specially in the face. Wouldnt even worry.

Hm

That looks like a plott hound. We had like 10 for bhesr hunting when i was younger.

Bear*.. phone keyboard is broken so typing sucks

That's a boxer doggo faggot

Here a German Shepherd attacks a kid. Yet "oh god let's condemn pit bulls"

Definitely has pit. Most dogs do believe it or not. Get a DNA test, will tell you what % of every breed it has. You'll be surprised how little pit is in there.
Also, I have boxer and American staffordshire mix. Most kindest dog I've ever met. It's not the breed, it's how it's raised. Pitbulls are the best family dogs to get. Anyone who doesn't believe this has been cucked by the media to believe otherwise and never owned one.

Neck, face, and ears do not look like pit bull to me... Who thinks this looks like a Pit?

Yup. People are stupid. I've seen more attacks by little toy dogs than a pit. Just like everything else the media wants to make you believe something else

Definitely has pit. I own a mix. I can see it

My dog is one of the sweetest dogs you'll meet.

you dumb niggers can post shit like that all you want, but for every one of those stories, there's 10 like Beau Rutledge (2 years old, killed by an 8 year old family pit, who tested negative for aggression before and after killing the baby) and Kelli Chapman (killed by her 2 pit bulls IN HER SLEEP)

youtube.com/watch?v=bP7N57v2S1o

name the last time a toy dog has killed someone, dipshit.

also, most pit bull attacks have been compared to shark attacks, so there's that, too.

And I can counter that with just as many stories of pits SAVING people and with GS, Labs, whatever killing people.

Go ahead and tally the breeds that are written here, I mean, if you're right then there's no reason for you to avoid it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016

nigger dog confirmed.

"The least aggressive breeds included Basset Hounds, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, Siberian Huskies, and Greyhounds. Pit Bulls and Rottweilers scored about average to below average in the study.

fuck off faggot... Also get a gun, aim it at your head, pull the trigger.Do America a favor,

/thread

OP, consult with a veterinarian. Here you will not find good answers

Yet pit bulls are the most aggressive? Lol

Yeah, they're all like that, before they attack you without provocation. The reason they're dangerous is because it's literally bred into them to think that killing and attacking is a good thing. they don't know it's wrong to kill.

Lol

>NOBODY GIVES A FUCK IF A WIENER DOG BITES YOU, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

If a fucking pit bull decides it wants to attack you, you're fucking dead. and they do this all the time!! how the fuck do you not understand this simple concept???

Oh my dog won't attack me I can tell you that much. You can do anything to that dog and it won't even growl at you.

>Pit Bulls kill more in the U.S. than the other 150 or so breeds combined

>That sounds normal

You are the type of person who bitches about others ignoring facts.

Yea that's a APBT. They are good dogs, very people friendly.
Your dog will do whatever you want it to do. The breed wants to please the owner.
This dog will be a excellent pet, or a vicious killer. All they want to do is please the owner.
Fuck the faggots saying these dogs are unpredictable, they are not. If you know the breed, you know what the breed is.
It is too bad they have been in a negative spotlight.
Punish shit head ignorant owners, not the dog. The dog is only as smart as the owner.

>and they do this all the time!!
[citation needed]

>Implying it didn't kill the toddler first

you know who else says that? every person who owns a pit bull that attacked someone. and then they all say
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HAPPENED! I'VE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS DOG, BEFORE!

>that's what happens when you literally breed a dog to want to kill for 200 years.
[citation needed]

>It is too bad they have been put in a negative spotlight

Yeah, killing more people than every other breed combined for the past 30 years will do that.

>pit mixes kill and attack just about as many people as pure-bred pits. that one looks like it's dominant genes are pit, anyway.
[citation needed]

>for every one of those stories, there's 10
No need to exaggerate, we get your point. Pits are statistically the most violent. But if cities can't ban blacks, why should they be able to ban a breed (that isn't even a clearly defined breed) of dog? :)

>Pit bulls cause more fatalities than any other breed of dog

>While technically true.....

Top KEK

>Yeah, killing more people than every other breed combined for the past 30 years will do that.
[citation needed]

They'd get better press if they stopped killing people. Just saying.

www dogsbite org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

Actual facts and pit bull myths.

ANGERY DOGGO WITH PROBLEMS

Newfags

www dogsbite org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

And that was just last year. Keep in mind, that this is not ONLY pit bull attacks. This contains every dog-related death in 2016. Notice how many are family pits/pits in general and how many are any other breed. Also, keep in mind that these do not include attacks not resulting in death.

>they do this all the time

[citation needed]

pussy dogs so nobody care xD
i hope that wasnt your counter argument

en wikipedia org/wiki/Pit_bull

The sport they were CREATED FOR was made illegal in 1835. So, yeah. 200 years.

You were saying?

www dogsbite org/pdf/32-year-summary-chart-pit-bull-attack-trends.pdf

You really like being proven wrong, don't you?

agreed

my friend has a pitbull, loves damn near everyone. will actually come and sit in your lap and bug you to pet him.

but he's pretty smart with people though, my friend knew this shady af guy and the dog did not like him at all, 3 weeks later the guy is in jail for attempted murder

It's a dangerous breed, almost as dangerous as rottweilers. People can make all the fake charts they want, the breed is dangerous. They have been selectively bred as weapons, not pets. That's the main reason Pitbulls are the breed of choice for niggers and wannabe niggers world wide.

see

Why the fuck would you want to breed with a pit bull anyway? Their cunts are all loose and sloppy.

Fuck a little dog like a chihuahua or a shih tzu if you want that nice, tight, loli type feeling.

OP I can confirm that is a dog. Recommend you replace it with a nice goldfish.

nope. pit bulls are DEFINITELY more dangerous than rottweilers, considering Rotts killed 89 people between 1982 and 2014, while Pit bulls killed 307.

Nice try, though.

Shouldn't you be in an s/fur thread?

They are, faggot

nah i just wanted to see if you'd waste your time linking me to low quality sources that i wont bother reading, and you didn't disappoint

Pretty sure the rate of attacks by Rotties is much higher, since Pits are a far more numerous breed.

>low quality sources are any sources linked to media coverage of the facts that prove me wrong

I'm glad you're kids are going to be eaten by pits

>Rotts are more dangerous
>No [insert statistics here]
>Nope. Rotts are still more dangerous

nigger, can you read??

I'll admit one thing. My dog got in a fight with my other dog the black one and my pit kicked her ass. My GS is more aggressive than my pit.

Yeah it's a pit. Looks like a blue nose with some Dane in him probably. Just say he's a staffordshire Dane mix

pitbulls are big babies. the only reason im not a fan of them is they're so fucking hyper. start playin with one and they get super wound up and they dont stop.

Looks like a boxer cross with a American bulldog

pitbulls literally killed 3 times more people than rottweilers and you still think rotties are more dangerous? lol k

Get a blood test to be sure, but what you could do is get one of those stupid mouth swab tests. They are never accurate.

I got one for my corgi mix. Test came back that she was a golden retriever / lab mix. Land lord didn't argue about it.

>mfw my gf owns a rescued pit
>mfw she's the sweetest dog I think I've ever met
She only bites anyone ever if you play rough with her or provoke her, and even then it's not hard. Her claws have hurt me more than her teeth ever will. Plus, if you say "ow", or tell her to stop, she stops and feels bad for being too rough
It's how you raise the dogs
Pic related, the big baby

In the family we had 3 dogs. Pit mix, pure Lab and pure GS. Which one was the most aggressive? The lab, because it was the only one that moved to protect the house. Its not the breed, its how you raise it. The pit got kicked in the head repeatedly by a baby all new years 2 years ago and all the pit did was sit and take it.

that looks like an american staffordshire terrier.
its a type of pitbull

If this isn't a samefag, shame on both of you, go back and finish some schooling.

rate
rāt
noun
1. a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure.
"the crime rate rose by 26 percent"

There are around 12 times as many pit bulls as there are rottweilers in the United States of America. 12 times as many dogs killed three times as many people. Go ask your high school mathematics teachers how all that works.

>we cant ban pit bulls because not 100% is evil
>we cant stop muzzie immigrants because not 100% is a terrorist

fuck off with this extremist 'reasoning'

Jesus fucking Christ, you people are way too dense to argue with. Do you not understand that a majority of these attacks are completely unprovoked? that almost all of these pits passed the aggression tests both before and after they've killed someone?? They're not vicious dogs, they literally just DO NOT KNOW THAT KILLING IS BAD!! And you dumbfucks can't love out 200 years of killing instinct! they're still going to love killing!!

pits only make up 9% of the dog population in america you stupid motherfucker

Have fun playing russian roulette with your family's lives because you think pit bulls are cute, you stupid sons of bitches.

And rottweilers are less than .1%. Holy shit, go home Cletis, your village needs its idiot.

That's why I fucked your mom

yeah, gonna need a source on that, Daquan

This is pitbull *WOOOOOOOOOOOHOO*

That's why you teach them you idiot. You can teach a dog just about anything, especially not to bite under any circumstance. If they go to bite someone, kick their shit in until they get the message. Every dog starts out biting things, that's how they interact with the world for the most part. So you train the animal to obey you even if you don't outright command it.

I would curbstomp you if you kicked my dog and hope you got the message

I've never heard of a Beagle killing a baby without provocation, just because he had not been trained not to kill.

The fact that this is apparently a necessity for this breed should send out some warning signals to you.

I've never heard of a Beagle killing anyone, actually.