Ghostbusters

Imdb gave it a 3.8/10, and Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 76%. Ofc, word of mouth is most important and it's giving the movie good reviews, which is a relief. But Hollywood is going to milk this franchise dry, just watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/
youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does 'ofc' mean?

Is imdb's score based on actual critics or just the retarded masses?

>he actually listens to critics

>Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 76%

its at 80 right now

>He actually listens to the normalfag masses

>word of mouth is most important and it's giving the movie good reviews
Source?

>Buzzfeed
>Random feminist blog
>Actual critics

Pick one nigger

Even if you want to hate-watch don't pay for it.

The only way to stop this is if it bombs.

tens of millions of normies > your internet fuccboi hugbox

>click top critics
>suddenly the nu male cuck reviews go away
>50%
>rotten

>Paul Feig promises extended edition
meaning he wants to let out his inner flaming homo and include the dance number

but normies don't like it either fampai

sony shot themselves in the foot by posting the shite theme song.

Agreed brother! Anonymous never forgives!

>but normies don't like it either fampai

Source: IMDB manbabbies

youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

The mass public doesn't care about percentages or stats. They go off of what their friends or family say. i.e, word of mouth.

thats some shit tier false flagging

Rotten Tomatoes' score doesn't mean it's good or bad.

It means at the average review score is above or under 5/10.

The average score is 6.6. So it's a barely-above average movie, at best.

>t--they must be false flags
Delicious damage control

Yeah I'd mostly agree with that but where have you heard word of mouth is good?

It means 'of course"

This is the future you choose.

Enjoy it niggers.

All the low scores are Sup Forums and reddit trolls anyway.

>Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 76%

STOP LOOKING AT THE FUCKING TOMATOMETER, YOU DAFT CUNT. The Avg. Rating is right fucking below it.

normal society isn't 90 percent "SJW Safespaces"

You realize the imdb score reflects all the idiots who haven't seen the movie spamming 1/10 right?

I think it'll tank. Comcast/NBC/Universal has been dumping TONS of advertising on secret life of pets. Disney has "Finding DOry" on the table". Other movies (e.g. The BFG) have already fallen by the wayside financially, with 72% tomatometer.

The word is that the movie cost $180M or more to produce, not including advertising, which means that it would have to make $360M box office to be considered a success (advertising would likely place that figure closer to $400M).

But we'll see. Either it sucks or it doesn't, and even if some people hate it others may flood in to see it.

Found the SJW. Kill yourself

That still puts it at about 66%, which seems a bit much. What's weird is if you look at all the positive reviews, they're all 2s and 3s out of 5. Weird.

Well it was good for Independence Day 2. I was so hyped for that movie and heard it sucked ass. I saved my money. But look, i dont know if GB is really good or not, but it's safe to say it's not terrible.

just as much as it reflects the retards spamming 10/10

True. I hate that shit just as much as I hate trolls giving it 0/10 without seeing it.

>Imdb gave
>Rotten Tomatoes gave

do you not understand how these sites work?

You tried

HOW THE FUCK ARE REDDIT MAN BABIES GOING TO RECOVER LMAO

>Imdb gave it a 3.8/10
Before it even came out. I'm sure that rating is completely reflective of the movie and not at all of the Internet's preconceived notions.

50% Top Critics, 78% when you include all critics. Why this disparity?

top critics don't like retarded comedies

It's a good thing I've already told my family what a shit show it is, none of them are seeing it.

It's out in the UK, but I'm sure the current IMDB rating is mostly people who haven't seen the film.

>But Hollywood is going to milk this franchise dry

Not when it fucking bombs

It's not even out yet.

>50% Top Critics
It wasn't true when you made that thread and it isn't true now.

It's not going to make any money though because they constantly have been insulting moviegoers in EVERY interview about it.
It's basically "They'll see it anyway" with Michael B. Jordon all over again.
They're selling the product to women only but didn't stop to realize that women HATE going to the movies.

Honestly, I lost all interest in this movie the moment it turned into a political debate. I can't believe anything any reviewer says, positive or negative, and I'm not going to waste the effort to see a movie that I'm not certain isn't complete shit.

Maybe I'll give it a watch when it's on HBO Go in three months but right now I'm avoiding this like the plague.

Is 'man baby' today's keyword? I notice each day people use the same words to try and start shit and insult people.

without the "omg misogynist" thread this film would be just another poor remake, like robocop, conan, etc

sjw are essentially being used as a marketing ploy. kind of respect sony advertising for this- work with what you have.

Lena Dunham made her career from saying that.
And having parents in the biz

Actually, women are 50% of the audience of the top 500 films from 2007-2015. I had to do a 'film demographics" research paper on it in college. So chicks see movies just as much as guys. And since this a female lead movie, more chicks will see it than guys....probably.

There are psychology studies that show women don't actually like media representative of "real" women, though, females prefer escapism. Women don't want to watch four dorks bust ghosts they want to watch Angelina Jolie get railed during the War of 1812.

Drama is the best part. I don't care about movie, but drama is great.

If I say I want to see the movie, I'm a sjw cuck.

If I admit that it looks fine but not great, I get called a pissy man baby.

There's no winning.

> caring about contrarian anonymous anime forums opinion of you

Ok so, now that We know the movie isn't going to bomb thanks to normalfags trusting review sites the real question is Gun, Bleach, or Pills?

Transformers Revenge of the fallen had horrible reviews but made shitloads of money. Reviews don't necessarily correlate to people showing up to the box office. It's a wait and see at this point.

I think from the family perspective there's a good amount of challenge from Finding Dory & Secret Life of Pets, which may drag on ghostbusters.

>6/10 for both top and all
interesting
does that mean its an average flick only man babby redditors hate?

Are you pretending you have taste in film?

>Ok so, now that We know the movie isn't going to bomb

We won't know until after the weekend, sport.

>thanks to normalfags trusting review sites
yes every critically well received movie is a box office smash hit

>word of mouth is most important and it's giving the movie good reviews

Isn't word of mouth saying that the movie is terrible?

Transformers had fanboys to watch that shit in cinemas I'm sorry, I'm weak

Plus CHINA

GB16 has no China and fanboys alienated.

There is no word of mouth, the movie isn't out yet

It's been out all day in the UK and some parts of Europe.

One IMDB staff gave a 10 and 1865 of the voters were male.

Omega uprising can't happen fast enough.

Well pleb?

Isn't that usual for them to do for the algorithm or something?

Are you pretending you aren't a shill?

Is that your best defense for being a plebeian masquerading as someone with taste?

I mean you clearly think this movie will be good so I'm guessing you have no right to judge people on taste.

Oh I don't think it'll be good simply because the first two were pleb trash. What I want to see is your taste in film especially if you're going to pretend you're above them with a post like Now that you know
You can stop beating around the bush and post your top 10 films of all time

>How could so many talented, well-meaning artists, who clearly loved and respected the original, produce such a raggedy-looking, thuddingly unfunny, utterly unnecessary reboot?

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

>Maybe if i say pleb enough the Sup Forums people will think I'm cool

You could've at least made it 4 fresh and 4 rotten if you wanted people to believe it had ever been 50%.

youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

So you're not going to stop beating around the bush? So my assumption about you being on the same level as those quote unquote "normalfags" is correct?

Damn Roeper is savage.

>now its fucking bait
Holy fuck this can't be this easy. Try to refine your tastes past a seventh grade level before you try and chastise "normalfags" (which undoubtedly have just as mediocre taste as you)

Yeah, whats this crap with thinking a bunch of nerd girls are going to provide the escapist fantasy for women. Women prefer the cute chick or the tough hot chick doing what guys can do, the audience will feel more attached to the character if their attractive.

Just dont support it either way then. Ive decided to steer clear of this movie...too much drama here.

Alright, I gotta go to work so i'll leave you guys with this.

Ghostbusters looks like an okay movie so I'll see it. And I predict the general public will give it a 6/10. It won't be great, but it won't be shitty either and that's really all i care about. Bye.

Finally someone with the balls to tell the truth.
And it's so sad that his short description of the movie paired with the trailers is the entire movie it's self. They literally gave the movie away in the trailers.