Everytime I see an american man, both irl and in media, he has sunglasses regardless of weather and an unkempt beard

Everytime I see an american man, both irl and in media, he has sunglasses regardless of weather and an unkempt beard.

Why do all american men go for this look? Do they think it makes them look badass? Looks stupid. I'm talking about people like pic related, I've never seen anyone but americans rocking that look.

>inb4 why swedish men look like arabs xD put me in the r4chan screencap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why swedish men look like arabs xD put me in the r4chan screencap
swedish men?

people wear sunglasses here because we actually have sunlight here

Do Yurotards ever stop bitching about Americans?

>HURR Y DO AMERICANS DO X AND THIS

Ad-fucking-infinitum.

>tfw too cool to not wear sunglasses and a yankee cap

Really wish we would range-ban any IP that isn't American or Canadian.

Fuck off to the pile of shit that is britfa.gs, limey cunt.

imagine seeking out intricate knowledge about cultural trends of another country

now thats some shit i need explained to me

>It looks stupid
Not as stupid as a pasty White blonde guy with black dicks in his mouth, Sven.

You fatties can't stop thinking about black dicks in blond girls.

And you can't even read English retard. If you think guy and girls are the same you must have a bad time courting 6'9 behemoth women.

I'm sorry. You were thinking about sucking black dicks. How American of you. Faggit.

what an unsuspected response from an american :^)
if that's not what you're here for, why do you come to this board?

Every day there's like thirty threads about us on here by Europeans and Australians at the same time. The obsession is truly baffling.

If you mistake Swedish people for American people then you must be really fucking confused this year

b u t t h u r t

>why do Americans wear sunglasses

Idk, why do Germans wear sandals and socks?

i've never seen any flag so concerned about the size of black penises as the amerifats

What a shit board.

The best one on this site is /k/ and that's because the vast majority of Yurotrash except the Swissposters stay out as they cannot legally own guns. It is the most American board on the site and has the best posting quality. Really makes me think.

that's a very good question that deserves its own thread

>come to the Sup Forumsernational board
>complain about all the people from different cultures
how do you function in society? how do you breathe?

It's because success breeds jealousy my friend!

Try living in Texas like I do during the summer without sunglasses. Doing anything outside or driving without them is hell for your eyes.

>how do you breathe?
Through a CPAP probably

I complain but it isn't a discussion about international culture. It's just shit-flinging and retarded memes because of "muh banter bro".

There is no meaningful discussion on international cultures here. This board is a cancer that needs to be deleted and all non US and Canadian IPs need to be banned. Stick to fucking Krautchan.

>US
>success
>especially in comparison to northern europe
the world laughs at you
why are you here then

>why are you here then

Because old habits die hard.

Sweden is fucking garbage now too. You rank worse than us in PISA scores. That's what happens when you slam Islamic cock up your ass. Malmo is one of the biggest shitholes in Western Europe.

>Sweden yes
>Malmo
>No go zones
>Muslims
How do you enjoy knowing that Sweden went from a paradise to the rape capital of Europe within a decade?

mate school here has been shit since the commies ruined it in the 70s, sweden is still alright. Malmö and Söderort has some problems but it's not even comparable to the ghettos in Paris, London or anywhere in the US
>no go zones is actually a thing
>i get my information from breitbart and fox news
>rape capital of europe because 'muh statistics' that include statual rape when other countries don't
>>>r/The_Donald

>Rape capital
>When the legal definition of rape has been expanded to fit vaguely looking into the direction of a woman these days
Not to say they don't have a problem, but you fucks are the first to throw a fit when liberals use """"gun death"""" for ther gun grabbing campaign. Why would you be using statistical bullshit now ? Hypocritical twat

Your country will rank less than Kuwait in the next decades.

Ponder on that.

yeah school's shit and that's a legit concern but
>muh muslim men raping blonde women in the streets while Sven jerks off, total collapse!!
is just fucking kek

sun glasses are a good idea la, eye damage is no joke

>Why do all american men go for this look?

They are very ashamed because the % blue eyes is declining very fast.

Every summer swedish cross-country bikers ride past my house and look exactly like this

This
Yurocucks have an inferiority complex towards Americans
Kiwis are bros with Americans because we see you as an equal, unlike yurocucks who see you as their evil superior overlord

This is called the "numale beard" and they wear it to try present a front of faux manliness to cover up for their effeminate progressive views and beliefs, which requires men to be subservient to women and sexual minorities.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They are mostly aged 20-35, and live in urban areas, predominantly the sanctuary cities of New York, LA, Seattle and Portland. The rural areas repel and trigger them as the preserve of the unsophisticated Drumpf voting rural redneck bigoted Christian white homophobe, just like creatures of the dark are repelled by the glare of day. They wish they could exterminate their burger eating, mart-sharting countrymen, but they cannot. They are too weak and ineffectual.

The rural and small-town areas of the United States are an anathema to them, they do not have any of the kind of amenities necessary to support progressive life, such as Pho restaurants, artisanal coffee, college campuses or Apple Stores.

Almost everyone I see outside wears sunglasses in NZ
Europeans never get sun

lowkey american men are a little insecure about their masculinity cause their culture/society/whatever has a fucked up idea of how a man is supposed to act

they aren't milksops but they're a lot more rah rah than they need to be, because they feel or act like they have something to prove

you can see it with how they treat and act around black men too

hating american has to be the best meme in this board.

a post coming from singapore

you guys literally look like children

Kek
Everyone I see wears dark sunglasses and walk around town like a stereotypical American male
Where the fuck do you live
Everyone I see emulates hardcore Americans big time

White men here talk shit to Maori all the time
White men here all act overmasculine to try to prove their masculinity just like American men do
Do you live in Wellington?
You're describing NZ like it's some faggy cucknest

nah that's just how we are

you can see it in a yanks body language, especially when they come over here

they're intimidated and posturing to hide the fact

Dude when I meet Americans they genuinely are confident and friendly
They always are decent people as well
I never get the American hate that Sup Forums has because every American I've known has been bro tier
Can't say that about pommies

Yes, it is truly pathetic.

Anti-Americanism is a sign of ideological and intelectual infantilism though.

I'm glad to see a Euro knowing that antiAmericanism is childish
Hope the rest of Euros would be as smart as you
Sup Forums would become a far better board if stopped being an antiAmerican echo chamber

>bowing your cucked ass down the united states of lard
wew lad