I want to die, give me a reason to live, faggots

i want to die, give me a reason to live, faggots

You dindu nuffin

Donald Trump as president

No reasons. You should look them yourself.

death is the best option at the moment.

Buy a big dog. Take it on long walks. Also listen to more music.

if ur over 30 it might be ok to say go thru with it.

but don't

theres nothing else but this

Do LSD pussy. It'll give you a whole new perspective on life

HALF-LIFE 3

the primary objective of life is to keep living

secondary objective is to breed, but that's never going to happen.

Judging from his saliva "leakage", the body was found just hours (probably around 2-3 hours) after he an hero. Lucky bastard.

stop coming to Sup Forums, or just Sup Forums, and you'll immediately start feeling better about yourself.

actually the only objective is to reproduce
cant do that if you dead

this imagine 8 years of bantz plus he'll prob get you a job

You don't want to die, if you really did you wouldn't talk about it online.

You're just an attention whore.

That's a reason to die

Make a plan for tomorrow.

Do something new. Even though it's some gay ass retarded thing.

Go bowling. Pick up knitting. Go to the cinema.

And when that day is done, make a plan for the next tomorrow again. Do something new.

And do this again, and again and again.

Pick a fight, fuck a girl. Have a beer, eat a kebab.

Try to drown your depression and suicidal thoughts in exposure. Run down the street naked, exposed.

Fuck people and fuck what people think. Have a beer, eat a kebab. Fuck a pizza.

Take a fucking midget and shove it into your ass and make sing recite Our Lord backwards while wiggling its toes.

Shit on the bed. Kick a baby.

Do something other than nothing. Depression wants you to sit down and watch the days go by.

The day's not over until you've fucked a kebab and eaten a girl.

Shit me to ;~;

Not OP, but I've done a fair amount of LSD, as well as other psychs. Sure, it boosts your mood for a while, but I'm still suicidal.

>lucky
I want people to find me maggot ridden, and preferably posted online. What makes you think everyone wants a clean corpse?

Can I murder? I allways wanted to know what it was like to kill someone

It it morally ok to kill another if there death will keep me livening

Not op

I was suicidal for a very long time and my friend told me to take LSD. I went hard the first time. 600ug for a person never drinking or smoking. I did it alone and thought about everything that had been bad about life and what I could do to fix it. It was honestly a very spiritual moment for me and I blame LSD right now for the reason I'm alive.

>Morally ok
Nothing is ever morally okay, stop looking for others to justify your actions. If you want to kill, there's only YOU stopping it. There is no such thing as morals. You just do what you want, and stop pretending like there's set rules.
No, others will not agree, you will have consequences from your actions, but whether it's right or wrong is up to you.

smoke weed

If you kill your self go out in style do a back flip of a bridge or kill some one famous.

if you already wanna suicide do it , make a trial suicide to check if you like it

>implying you have the lab equipment to determine the dosage of your tabs
But, for the sake of argument say you did, I still don't think it will help everyone.

I mean will I get into heaven
Jk just fucking with you but you have a point and only if I it caught there will be trouble and who cares I'm suisidal if I get caught I'll just kill myself

Implying its hard to roughly estimate how much 6 tabs is

trips of satan = kek wills your death. ROLL

It's a lot harder to kill yourself in police custody.
>go out big
>suicide by cop
or
>heroin OD while you fuck the eyesocket of the hooker you just decapitated

If you're inexperienced, then yes. It may very well have been 300µg

Raw oysters

No like I would have to make a bomb vest or some shit take the block out with me
Kek in the name of ala

Since you've failed elementary school, I'm sure you're not capable of constructing even the simplest of bombs.

Who knows. Thats still a ton of LSD for a person who has never done anything let alone acid.

Not OP
Anons, how do I tell people I need help because I'll probably end my life if I don't?
>went through counseling, I was basically unable to tell them how bad I felt
>eventually released
>the few friends and family members I'm still in contact with knows about my mental health
>also believes I've improved
>I don't have the heart to tell them such awful news
I'm just a pussy and should just do it anyways

You're right, but nowhere near as crazy as 600µg.
You've got no reference, that's all I'm saying.

If you're so beta you can't proceate you don't have any actually

I had a reference, a friend of mine and I bought a ten strip split it 6/4. He said it was an insane trip and he's pretty experienced, but who knows? Its not like it matters. The whole point is to get this suicidal fuck to trip balls and rethink his life

no one?
Okay, tomorrow it is

Dont do it

Why? I've got nothing going for me, I've fucked up and I'm a burden to everyone around me.