"my wife get cancer and every night I cry

"my wife get cancer and every night I cry,
give me money, because my wife is die"

Wow what a poetic genius

You're really pathetic desu
Some memes just aren't worth it you underage faggot.

Phil isn't going to see this, kill urself moralfag

DUDE HOW DARE YOU you must be a psychopath if you don't think it's ALBUM OF THE YEAR great album Phil wow you got me crying so hard. So touching. Only plebs will say its bad. You must not have an ear for arrangement. Too bad.

Actually OP here, just came back to say that this album is a 10 and I'm just making a meme, not an actual statement on how good it is.

I laughed, op

>moralfag
edgy

Well, did you expect a cheerful album or for Phil to abandon his career?

He's always created sad music, this time it has a deeper background, end of story.

this reminds me of when fury road came out and a bunch of anons on Sup Forums that very obviously did not watch the movie started parroting some shit about it being a SJW feminist recruitment film.

he acutally sing that lmao!

@71872843
Here is the response you want. Happy?

It's fashionable to be edgy while anonymous. Case in point is the guy below you. Hopefully the guys memeing will be embarrassed about their actions in a few years when they have the life experience necessary to appreciate the sentiment of the album. Anyone over the age of 25 who is making memes about this album is beyond help and pathetic beyond words. Loveless beta manchildren.

Go to sleep Phil.

This is objectively better than The Glow Pt. 2

That's a terrible lyric

He's not wrong.

this but unironically

I hate it.

get the fuck off my board normie

i also want my wife to die to get all attention

So is it just one of you who continues to spam this b8 or

It's not your board, bub. Go back to facebook and impress all of your ugly little friends with your edgy memes. Most people come here to discuss music and do so eloquently and without the need to act like fucking teenagers. This album has alienated a lot of you youngsters and your behaviour has been fucking atrocious.

>if you don't like this album you are young
>once you reach a certain age you like it
>every old person likes it
>you don't wanna think for yourself do you?
>also you're probably a sociopath if you don't like it

If you've never experienced the loss of your soul mate or true heartbreak then you do not have the mental facilities to appreciate this album. Don't get angry and lash out just because you have yet to gain the necessary life experience to not be an edgy little shit who thinks emoting is 'gay'. Just grow up and give it a few years.

So Sup Forums is full of adults who have had their soulmates die. Who'd of thunk it.

I'm 29 and have had plenty of heartbreak.

The lyrics are fine. The music, however, drops into a threshold I call "spoken word."

it's bad bx the lyrics are unoriginal and he doesn't seem too emotional

Evidently it's full of kids yet to grow out of their 'I don't understand this so it is shit and I'll attack it' phase

Used to be a giant phil fan and honestly haven't listened to this one yet but I've listened to three songs from it (2 as they released)

It's doing the same thing the worse sauna tracks did where it's literally just him reading his diary entries with random stuff going on behind it, i barely listened to sauna after it came out I'm not eve going to bother with this one.

I gave those tracks that came out before the album a couple listens but man dude just tried to put a soundtrack to his diary entries

not good or interesting musically
Hasn't done anything interesting for 5 years so no reason to be suprised

This album wasn't for you.
It wasn't meant to be enjoyed.
It was only released so Phil wouldn't have to deal with people asking about it later, hyping it up as some buried masterpiece only to find it's a snapshot of a man broken with grief.
If you truly respect Phil and his grief don't buy it, don't talk about it. Don't listen to it.
It's meant for Phil and we should never have gotten it.
(I might buy it anyway because I'm a fucking hypocrite and I like it)

I think this is really an album about white male privilege.

I hope to god you have an arguement, no matter how genuine this shit post is, to support this.

>It was only released so Phil wouldn't have to deal with people asking about it later

He still has people ask why he switched from the Microphones to mt. eerie I can't imagine him thinking that would change anything, and if he wasn't so heavy handed about it people wouldn't feel the need to ask anything.

>it's a snapshot of a man broken with grief

It's a product he is selling, no one forced him to.

>If you truly respect Phil and his grief don't buy it, don't talk about it. Don't listen to it.

He is selling it it's a product, and I don't intend to buy it or listen to it but I will talk about it because it's a product that is his job to create and it's not a good one.

>It's meant for Phil and we should never have gotten it.

he decided to release it as a product

It's style isn't even totally just because his wife died

he was dealing with super similar ideas (musically) and techniques on sauna and it was boring then and it is even moreso now because it lacks the more interesting musical stuff he atleast threw on there (along with his diary entries phil no one cares when you were at the airport)

>being this morally bankrupt

wew lad, easy does it.

So understanding is the key to liking? Is it possible that a person can understand it but not like it?

>muh rols

>I don't intend to listen to it
>it's not a good album
really makes you think

Yeah the nice thing is you can just listen to one song and essentially listen to the whole thing because they are all the same anyway

>being this edgy

just dont shoot ur school up lad.

>I don't intend to buy it or listen to it
really fires up the ole neurons

why? would it make you cry, kid?

>He still has people ask why he switched from the Microphones to mt. eerie I can't imagine him thinking that would change anything, and if he wasn't so heavy handed about it people wouldn't feel the need to ask anything.
Aight, solid point.
>It's a product he is selling, no one forced him to.
I don't see how that changes it. Sure it adds a bit of muddled context but that doesn't alter the contents of the album.
>He is selling it it's a product, and I don't intend to buy it or listen to it but I will talk about it because it's a product that is his job to create and it's not a good one.
>I don't intend to buy it or listen to it
>but I will talk about it
>because it's a product...
>and not a good one
I said before it wasn't made for you and just because you can buy it doesn't mean it was neant for consumption.
Feel free to talk about it with out having listened to though so your comments will be little more than well worded shit posts
>It's style isn't even totally just because his wife died
I never said that was the case.
>he was dealing with super similar ideas (musically) and techniques on sauna and it was boring then and it is even moreso now because it lacks the more interesting musical stuff he atleast threw on there (along with his diary entries phil no one cares when you were at the airport)
The style he's gotten comfortable with would obviously appear on an album he made for himself.

yh lol. kids randomly getting killed might make me cry user. i h8 being such a soft lad desu. i wish i was a void of a soul like u.

u wish, kid, but it'll never be, I play by my own rules
*teleports into the shadows*

noooo come back. teach me ur sociopath ways onii-chan!!

You might be able to find him here

wew lad top kek

desu doesn't sound like a bnm to me

I get a strong feeling of what OP is suggesting even tho he outed himself already as troll

I think a lot of it has to do with dealing how different people grieve a serious loss. People making memes about the album might be uncomfortable with the direct and public way Phil has decided to represent his grief.

I sympathize with the memers because the way Phil grieves is totally opposite the way I grieve (and because I'm an asshole). I find the loss tragic, yet at the same time feel the album is tacky.

at the end of the day, I never liked mt eerie tho, so I'm the last person who should be offering my opinion anyway. just thought there might be a bit of deeper context to shit posters than what meets the eye