I feel like I'm going to go fucking insane

I feel like I'm going to go fucking insane.
I've been trying to make muscle because I thought it would be a way to make friends, but I am making muscle slowly and nobody talks to me at the gym. Everyone already has lifting buddies, and everyone is really strong already.

I have hardly no friends on FB, and the people who I do have on my friendslist are just coworkers.

I am so fucking sick of being lonely that it just makes me so fucking angry sometimes. I feel hopeless.

I hate life, man. I tried so many things. So many.

My friend, my buddy, my comrade u need to let the loneliness in, not fight it. Afterwards everything will be rewarding or/and bonus.

Humanly impossible for me to accept such failure.

Keep at it, anything worth while is going to take time. What are your hobbies?

It aint no failure, for now its what it is. It might change it might not. Anyway u aint got nothin to lose loneliness will always follow

stop whining.

get some hobby / passion and fuck off
and btw standard human has to workout for years

Just make a glory hole at the gym and I promise you'll make lots of new friends really fast.

wow bro you need therapy. i dont have friends or muscle yet im happy the way i am because there is atleast 2 people in my life that genuinely love me. Go out and find your local counseling service, thats a good way to meet fucked up people like yer self

this. you sound like a little bitch who doesn't appreciate what he has and you're pissy because you didn't instantaneously bulk up...anything worthwhile takes time...years for a lot of things...this world is shitty, get over it. is shitty for almost everyone, and guaranteed theres a fuckload more people out there with problems way way worse than you. bitch.

Just go make some fucking friends

You even around OP?

thats our only real option here user. never mind the elliot rogers-esque sense of entitlement.
remember that goofy fuck? he decided to go out one night and EXPECTED people to come up to him just because he was there.

Oh, I get it, this is a cringe thread

>lifting to impress others
>FB
>coworkers
>deadpool

>i hate life, man

Well it looks like it wont be getting better anytime soon friendo :●)

Did you seriously create a thread then abondon it Op?

Really? You don't even want to talk?

Is this why you don't have friends?

he's got elliot rogers syndrome
we're supposed to know what he wants.. or he's dead right now.

I am here tbh desu

Well then let's hear more about you OP.

Can't really diagnose a problem without the full picture.

Have you tried to talk to others at the gym? Is it a brand name place or a hole in the wall type gym?
and do you seriously use Facebook?

is FB bad?

No, I don't attempt to talk to others since they all wear earbuds.

It's a brand name

>is FB bad

Well I mean most people don't use it today for social media. It's more used for work related things anyway. Instagram, Twitter, etc are better. Though I don't use them myself tbh.

>brand name/earbuds

Yeah that tends to be the thing with brand name gyms. Everyone's just their for themsleves. If you want to make friends I'd look elsewhere. What other hobbies do you have?

That being said for gym friends, look for a regular that goes at around the same time as you, then ask him about how to do a lift or something like that. Keep the conversation flowing if possible. It's best to do it near the end of their routine too. Not half way or at the start.

If you're socially awkward you could always pursue a hobby for socially awkward people. Just do ANYTHING that is out of your home and involves interaction on a regular basis. Go play Magic the Gathering on fridays, you can do that anywhere and I assure you you won't be the biggest sperg there. Probably.

Also why the comic images?

This. Also I have a friend who plays Dungeons n Dragons on Saturdays and he says literally everyone there is a total sperg but they're also very nice as a result. Could be good for you. Just don't forget to bring your wizarding hat

Okay, I deleted my fb.

Other than lifting and working, I do nothing else. I just collect comic books.

become #1 man, no let anyone defeat you, learn by will to make your body iron, find a teacher to teach you to fight

Okay so why don't you go make friends with people who read comic books? I was the guy who recommended playing Magic, I'm gonna double recommend that now. Most of those events are held IN comic book stores. Go along, ask someone to teach you how to play. You'll be in conversation with someone who might well share your interests in about 10 minutes. If you don't get along you can play with someone else. If you don't like the game go do something else instead. Take responsibility for your own happiness.

You collect comics and have no friends?

Bullshit man. Some of my best buddies are the guys I met down the store or newsagent picking up comic books. The rest I met playing D&D and stupid trading card games and shit. Don't let the stereotypes fuck you over, some of people you meet in those places are fucking obsessive nuts, but most are chill, cool, and remarkably normal.
Question is, are you?

ok. I'll attempt in doing so.

This^

Doesn't even have to be magic but stuff related to comic books or events held at comic books would be a good way to make friends.

And you didnt have to delete fb, just explore other sites as well.

I'm very chatty with people in public but sometimes they just keep to themselves or crack a fake smile.

I attempt to talk to others in public more than anyone else I know, just not the gym.

I have the worst luck with people on the planet, and yes, I keep myself groomed and I smell good. I'm not one of those fucking disgusting weirdos who are awkward and smell like shit, kek.

What do you usually talk about to these people? How do you come off do you think? Why?

my fb was depressing. It was only me talking about shit that nobody responded on and it was just my thoughts on a fucking wall. It was a fucking joke and I felt like people thought I have no friends just because nobody said shit on it.

I'm the kind've guy who paid to have lost my virginity last year.

I am the guy who took out 3 Japanese chicks in my mustang from my university because I thought I could pay people to like me.

In reality, money doesn't buy respect or people's interest in you. People use you, and then walk away to find someone else they like, who won't need to pay them in order to impress.

I guess I just am shit at holding quality conversations.

I'm just a bitter, lonely fuck.

You might be chatty, but what are you chatty about? I'm not a talker, but I've been told by some people I'm very pleasant to be around. Other people just feel uncomfortable as fuck around me.

Personally, I hate when people get chatty at me. Say what you gotta say, if I'm interested I'll respond. Maybe a conversation will happen, maybe it won't. Inane banter pisses me off.

Other people love to talk. Mostly about themselves.
Its just how it goes.

>I'm just a bitter lonely fuck

And would you be willing to change that? You already recognize that you try and buy friendships, which really doesn't work. And I don't mean to come off as rude, but that personality type tends to be a bit of a douche.

When you talk to people are you talking about yourself, or things related to yourself? Or are you talking about them and listening to them?

"oh hey that's an incredible book." - comic book store

"5 espresso shots. How's work treating you today?" - coffee shop

"those are some cool shoes" - random person I'll tell that to

I'll find anything to talk about, but people who are either solo or are even in groups just don't want to say much to me.

I'm even told by old milfs that I'm handsome and they ask where my gf is at so they can have me for a night. I'm not fucking ugly, I just am a normal looking person but I still just...fuck man I don't literally know why people don't care to talk to me. I am not a fucking asshole, and I've invested so much fucking stupid useless money in 2016 on girls who don't give a shit about me, which I will never do again.

Fuck man..

That's the thing! I can get conversations, but nothing after that.

Why are people invited to shit and I'm never apart of anything?

I never impress anyone to get invited anywhere.

Maybe it's because I'm in the wrong fucking state...who fucking knows. Missouri is a fucking joke.

> getting hit on by milfs
> not taking advantage

Wake up and go home with them. Fuck them senseless and with any luck you'll get a juice box and a bit of fruit for the trip home.
If you can't get it up, you can hone your conversational skills with a bit of pillow talk.
Win/win.

The first two are people at jobs and generally they aren't looking for a real conversation.

As for other people, things like shoes don't matter. Look for interests or hobbies and pick on them for that. Like if you at the comic book store and your looking for a friend find someone who's interested in a comic you like then talk about it.

Or if it's some other hobby do the same.

How do the convos pan out? Is there an akward silence? Do they make excuses to go? Does the convo not flow? Do you run out of things to talk about?

With Milfs why do you think you never get a chance to sleep with them?