What the fuck? This is a show about literal sociopaths...

What the fuck? This is a show about literal sociopaths. "Haha isn't it so funny how selfish we are and how little empathy we have!" How is this supposed to be funny?

its not "supposed" to be funny, its a show about nothing, some people find it laugh out loud funny, other people enjoy it, most people can relate to the show because we all know people like that in our lives.

Also dude it was NY in the mid 90s, everyone was a "sociopath" back then, it was called being a non pc human fucking being.

>everyone was a "sociopath" back then

The 90s sucked

I'd argue we've become more sociopathic.

SJW's weren't a thing back then, those folks are fucked up.

Fuck you the 90s were awesome.

These days fucking suck.

>"CHICK HAS LARGE HANDS I'M JUST GONNA DUMP HER LMAO"
>"I HEARD MY GIRLFRIEND HAS FAKE TITS SO I'M JUST GONNA DUMP HER WITHOUT FINDING OUT THE TRUTH LMAO"
>"CHICK WORKS AS CASHIER SO I'M JUST GONNA DUMP HER LMAO"

It's almost as if he's playing a television character.

that bass line tho

It's a Jerry and George are both inexplicably dating girls way out of their league episode

>How is this supposed to be funny?

Check this out: people have different tastes.

Blows your mind, doesn't it? Melted my brain when I first learned it in 4th grade.

>everyone was a "sociopath" back then, it was called being a non pc human fucking being

you need to have the shit slapped out of your head

Being a sociopath and being a moron are not the same thing.

>Thread
I laughed at Final Destination and The Ring because I thought they were better comedy movies than horror, but then someone came in our dorm room and said The Ring was the scariest movie they'd ever seen.

>What the fuck? This is a show about literal sociopaths. "Haha isn't it so funny how selfish we are and how little empathy we have!" How is this supposed to be funny?

Joey Bada$$ pls

What the fuck? This is a show about literal sociopaths. "Haha isn't it so funny how selfish we are and how little empathy we have!" How is this supposed to be funny?

That poster is fantastic

Dennis>Mac>Frank>Charlie>Dee

Did he say something like this?

is this what it's like to watch seinfeld with autism

>Jerry Seinfeld has never pretended to be a pleasure to be around
>not playing himself in Seinfeld, nor in his standup, nor in interviews
>HURR DURR WHY ISN'T HE A NICE PERSON

>Charlie and Dee that low

Come on, senpai

lmao there's no such thing as out of your league when you get out of high school

they're all good but Dennis and Mac shine more. Case in point- the suburbs episode

>Jerry
>makes money in the entertainment industry
>random women with day jobs are 'out of his league'

he was hardly dating supermodels in the show

On the Mr. Robot premiere he has like 3 scenes of being confused by Seinfeld, yeah.

What do you mean by this?

i am sort of notokay but imma post this anyways.
i got an idea for a spoof of seinfeld ans i need HELP from the teev community

characters are:
george costanza is jeejee costco
jerry seinfeld is geronimo airlines
elaine benes is "it ain't penis,' caus it rhymes
kramer is god emperor himself
newman is diabolical laughter track playing incessantly in the background

we need a plot