CAN YOU AFFORD HEALTHCARE

CAN YOU AFFORD HEALTHCARE

RIGHT NOW

RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.com/articles/2015-federal-tax-rates-personal-exemptions-and-standard-deductions
gov.uk/government/publications/rates-and-allowances-income-tax/income-tax-rates-and-allowances-current-and-past
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Cuz we have taxes that pays for it here.

Yes, it's free here in canada :)

Na, haven't really worked since December 2015, haven't really looked for work. So I might go get me some free healthcare just so they don't charge me.

I pay for it, but im living check to check. I dont know if that qualifies as "affording"

yeah thanks to OCare, doubt I'll be able to in a year or two. repub faggots actually trust the insurance companies. fucking idiots.

It may be free, but its terrible

Don't need to, england and have the NHS
topkek america

yea yea i really can fuck ill pay cash, but my company has insurance so i dont have to. its called not being an economical loser and making a good salary.

True, i'd rather have myself covered for the future though instead of being fucked over financially in the case of an accident or disease

Yeah, I enrolled in the high deductible plan and put $50 of every paycheck into an HFSA.

Also pay for dental so my monthly healthcare expenses are about $140 a month. Honestly, id trade an even higher deductible for lower payments, $2,000 isn't that much money

Nothing is free you idiot. It should be referred to as mandatory single payer healthcare. Not free.

More or less, can't really argue with that

We have way higher taxes tgan murrica
So It's not free, you are just forced to pay it

>how to spot a whiteboi

Yes i can, which is gud.

I work for the state so its like $96 for me. But that's just for an individual.

>how to spot a pleb, and probably nigger

Found the welfare nigger

not necessarily true and for the ppl that might find themselves less or unable to pay a premium in the US, would have national provided healthcare in the UK

For example; in the US in 2015 you began at a taxrate of 10% for a single person earning up to $9225.

This goes up to a bracket of $9,226 to $37,450: $922.50 plus 15% of the amount over $9,225

irs.com/articles/2015-federal-tax-rates-personal-exemptions-and-standard-deductions

arguably these brackets are going to find themselves having the most difficulty paying for premiums.

Whereas in the UK you can earn up to £11000 without being taxed, this means in essence that those earning under £11000 are receiving healthcare at no cost to themselves (free?)
While those earning up to £16000 get taxed on 10% of the amount they earn over their £11000 living allowance.

gov.uk/government/publications/rates-and-allowances-income-tax/income-tax-rates-and-allowances-current-and-past

so basically for those that earn less, they dont get shafted as hard by their government, they are given a lower limit of which it is deemed the bare minimum to live.

free depends on how you define it, if you are not paying for it, and you dont get taxed on it, is it free?

If you live in a country and they then tell you you have a choice of dying because you cant afford healthcare, or... what was the other option? because for some people not by a fault of their own, they can't afford healthcare.

ACA insurance isn't free you retard

Aca only covers people that make more than 15k/year

Medicaid was supposed to expand to cover everyone between 0 and 15k but Republicans gutted that provision and made it so the states could decide if they wanted expanded medicaid

Guess what happened? Nearly every red state said no, which means all the people that will never able to afford medicine are forced to go delinquent on their Healthcare bills which makes Healthcare costs soar because everyone else has to pay for them

it's not that they trust the insurance companies. they are paid off by the insurance companies.

Are you a retard? Canada has better Healthcare than the US by miles, and shorter wait times

Easily.
But I don't live in the US.

>but its terrible
No it's not

Yes, I have health insurance through my employer.

Haha yeah I'm on my mom's insurance until next year dude boom lmao

Health care is free in canada

>doesn't understand what health insurance is
>doesn't understand the meaning of afford

> (You)
>free depends on how you define it, if you are not paying for it, and you dont get taxed on it, is it free?
>If you live in a country and they then tell you you have a choice of dying because you cant afford healthcare, or... what was the other option? because for some people not by a fault of their own, they can't afford healthcare.

No it's not free, someone else is paying getting robbed to pay for it. People who can't afford healthcare through no fault of their own? What are you talking about? Insurance / benefits is a thing, and guess what? If you didn't get insurance then it's totally a fault of your own.

work pays 100% of mine right now.

No.

In the USA I'm in an awkward bracket where the subsidy Obamacare would give me is so low I'm basically paying full price...for a very shitty plan it's about 250 usd a month. I just need to find a better job that will pay for the healthcare like my wife has.

British..... so yes. It's free. I don't pay for it.

Nope, expensive as fuck

YOU PAY FOR IT IN TAXES REDCOAT DUDE BOOM LMAO

>implying I work

tip top kek

No, not by far.. I live in Wisconsin, US. minimum wage is $7.50, our schools suck dick more then they did because of Walker... I am currently a full time college student working 2 part time jobs.. to be honest I think Obama Care / affordable care act is a good concept, executed horribly.. Cost have only gone up for individuals who are not dirt poor, or drug dealers... Im dirt poor and they still have gone up.. the annual median wage in my state is 33k... try buying a house at 33k a year... I.E. I am going to college, and one day plan to leave this shit state, love the packers and the snow but honestly shit pay is making me leave. no far that people in W.I. get paid 1/2 or 1/3 of everyone else for the exact same jobs / careers.. Dont give me that shit about cost of living because its fucking crap. I have travel the country.. Cost of living is almost identical across the nation. to top it off, if you don't have a college degree no company / job will give you more then part time so they do not have to pay your health insurance... hence the reason I believe in my personal opinions majority of the Midwest voted Trump... Obama really fucked up the mid-West TBH. Thank the founding fathers for the electoral college.

The reason they call it United States, and not "CaliNewYorkFloridaTexas"

you realise that your taxes are used to build infrastructure, funds your politicians, pays for your military. your money goes to a thousand places and some of those places are probably things you wouldnt agree with.

Youre saying its not free for you though it comes at no cost? maybe re examine how youre trying to qualify free. you say the reciever of the healthcare that earns too little to be in a band of taxation is robbing people?
By that definition the government is robbing you, the people that drive on the roads you helped pay for, but dont actually drive on yourself, theyre robbing you as well right?

There are plenty of other examples, but you get the jist of what im saying?

>>No it's not free, someone else is paying getting robbed to pay for it. People who can't afford healthcare through no fault of their own? What are you talking about? Insurance / benefits is a thing, and guess what? If you didn't get insurance then it's totally a fault of your own.

Jesus fuck man, so they dont deserve healthcare at your expense so why not go the whole 9 yards, your taxes pay for your benefit system, so get rid off that as well?
maybe tell me why you have a problem with affordable/state sponsored healthcare, but not state sponsored welfare.

and try to qualify it when you reply they dont deserve it, they could get a better job / education/born a different nationality any other deflection rhetoric.