My mother is a constant fucking cunt to me all the time and actually tries to manipulate others to "teach me a lesson"

my mother is a constant fucking cunt to me all the time and actually tries to manipulate others to "teach me a lesson".

>be me
>be 20
>be last week
>got tight calves after 2 days from gym, can barely walk due to overdoing it
>bitches at me because i didnt stretch enough
>makes me do yoga
>i really didnt want to do it considering its my only day off of the week. i only get 2 hours a day 6 days a week cleaning a butchery. its not much but it was the only job i could find. i fucking hate Cairns (ausfag)
>she tries to take off posters that i liked
>tell her that i didnt want to do it on in my room and i wanted to do it somewhere else
>see, she's retarded
>i lightly put her hand down and she actually runs off to her fucking husband and screams out "HE JUST PUT HIS HANDS ON ME!"
>i try to explain that i lightly put my hand down.
>they both lecture that i could go to fucking jail
>they then talk about their fucking histories
why the fuck am i getting lectured by a former thief and a doormat of a woman?
>stepfather also says that he almost bashed me up just for yelling at my mother even though she was yelling at me
>also referring to a much earlier time when she wasnt with said stepfather, she said that it was my fault that she had to leave her best friend because her stupid husband sent me with a twisted wrist
>they both laughed on my recent break up saying that i'm naive
it was my first fucking girlfriend and i lost my virginity to her, reason why we broke up is because shes fucking off to brisbane because she gave up on life in cairns
>i quietly cry about it since i felt like retard for even having a relationship in the first place
>saying that she was damaged goods because she was a victim of sexual assualt in her childhood
>just nod and pretend to listen to her fucking bullshit
>when it was later on and they finally went to fucking sleep, i stayed up til 3am in the morning listening to Tech Noir by Gunship for a hour and played Red Orchestra 2

part 1/2

Just avoid her as much as possible.

if the stepfather says shit like that again call him out

tell him to go ahead and bash you see what it does

fucking soft cunt can't make threats like that without going through

btw the best friend husband incident was when i was 8 years old

Part 2/2

>be today
>woke up at 7:30am, see house empty
>do my usual routine. wake up, shower, breakfast, jerk off
>10:30, mum comes back
>get asked to walk to pharamcist to get endura
>get told to get "the biggest pack"
>get $50
>fuck right off to pharmacist
>see 800g container
>ask her if thats what she meant
>she asks "well what size is it"
>i told her that its the 800g container
>she still isnt satisfied and makes me send a fucking photo
>i told her that i cant send the photo or otherwise i had to spend $5 worth of credit to send it
i had $18 of pre paid credit on me
>gets yelled at again over the phone
>send photo to peer pressure
>get told that its the fucking container
i spent nearly half my credit and i can barely afford credit on the income that i have left since she takes nearly all of my pension and i spend the rest of it on gym membership. at least i have a job so i can save up. i even stash it away so she cant find it
>gets lectured on how that i should have helped out stepfather with lawnmowing business
>tell her that i didnt get told to help so i didnt help
>ultra giga bitch mode 9001 engaged
>fucked off to my room
>now typing this thread

if i had a car or a real job i would spend my time awake avoiding her

apparently he thought people before and has a intention on not fucking stopping. i even hide knives in my room just incase

fought*

Get a better job, continue looking for one and get through.
American fag here, job finding might be different.
Education and presentability is a big thing here, dress well have your hair groomed. Try for a job where you won't quit so that isn't on your "record". Just keep on looking that's key.

And move out once you can, of fucking course.

next time record a fight on audio, if he threatens you that's blackmail material because you can take him to court for assault

Stop being a bitch and move out.

>WAh no job

Look for one.

>All the jobs are shit and I'll be dirt poor living on my own

Then pick one, live under the boot of your mother or live on your own (or roommates)

Also never talk to them again whenever you move out.

im trying to get a apprenticeship as a auto mechanic.

do i wear a shirt and tie?

im going to post it to youtube and facebook if it happens and then the police

if it happens, its going to seriously damage his reputation on his business and his kids since hes trying to talk to them but the mothers are forcing the kids not to talk to him

i do have a job but its not even enough to even get a bond nor keep up with rent yet alone utilities

Just kill them both you fucking wimp

do NOT post it online before using it in court there are legal issues with this

just keep it as a way to make them not be dickheads around you because you can threaten to take them to court over it

>be me, 15*

Fix'd that for ya

What about dirt poor neighborhoods?

why? whats the issues?

Lot of samefagging going on in this thread... Stop replying to your own posts OP, it's unbecoming

I'm not a lawyer but you should inform yourself first

If you use that footage to publicly shame him it might cause problems when you bring it to court

I've been to Cairns.

It's the height of the tourist season right now, and you're saying you can't get a job as a dish monkey?

Seriously, just go round every restaurant with more than twenty tables, and drop them your CV and number.

Your CV should be one page, and say:

- This is my name and phone number
- I already have a job cleaning shit
- I like lifting shit so I'm not a pansy
- This is the name and number of my boss

When I was hiring minions, we'd basically take anyone with a pulse: a trial shift isn't expensive, and it's way simpler to see if someone can walk the walk. We screened CVs by a few simple criteria: can't spell - bin, two-page CV - bin, no references - bin. If your CV wasn't in the bin when we needed a minion, you walked straight into a shitty job with long hours, hard work, and minimum wage.

Yeah, stick a backup on dropbox or similar, and make a tinyurl link to it so anyone that knows the right word can get it from anywhere.

Then when he's being a dick, suggest that you might send it to child protection services.

im not replying to my own replies

>tfw we dont have a consitional right to free speech like america because im in australia

i do have a job, not a real job

and i dont even make minimum wage, its cash in hand and the hours arent even long. i wished i had more hours, im gonna try and look out for dishwashing if i can

loled at this, so true.

im 20 years old....

everyone is somebody's child

regarding his kids, einstein.

Dude your 20. Move the fuck out. What are you refarded? Fuckin man boys and virgins litter Sup Forums

oh right, my bad

dont have the cash together to even get the bond nor to even keep up with rent and utilities

He can't afford to that's the point.

what's this bond you keep talking about?

no, you don't inherit her dysfunction, it's no excuse for her. my mother was the same. anything she causes problems be strong and call her out on it. I know it might be hard, my mother was so domineering, but until i started challenging her she didn't back down. her actions were desctrucive, violent, even if only in word. make her realize that and resolve your relationship with her when she's ready.

I'm guessing it's Australian for "deposit".

in australia you have to pay for a bond incase you damage the apartment, duplex, etc. which the landlord takes it out of the bond and you then have to pay it back

the only relationship i ever want to have is either with a girl or to just have a car and pour my heart and soul into either one

yeah deposit

incase the damages exceeds the bond, you are then taken to court so he could sue you for damages

2016 was the greatest year, now its going to be the worst year

i never been so happier since Trump got elected

that was actually the happiest moment of my life, not popping my cherry nor getting my first job but seeing trump elected as the president was the last happiest event i have ever had

they need kill

Same

they dont need kill
if its anything i wish i was kill
at least i can ree off normies

you live in a bogan household?

Dude it yours step dad and your 20. Explain to him what happened and if he hits you beat the ever living shit out of him because you can lol

nope, not even bogan in the slightest. but they're dropkicks
im 93 kilos with some muscle and he's 116 kilos. he's a big fucker which i would need a weapon to equal the odds

and considering self defence laws are pretty much non existent in australia.... im fucked

well do you op?

You shouldnt be hitting him with a fucking weapon unless your life is in danger. Get a little bigger and kick his ass. Assert yourself as an adult and tell him hes not fucking your mom and treating you with less respect. You're younger and hes probably got more unhealthy habits. Its only a matter of time until you can put him on his ass.

get a bat make sure he hits you first and then break his leg its not that bad of a injury do it pussy

When a person is unlawfully assaulted, and has not provoked the assault, it is lawful for the person to use such force to the assailant as is reasonably necessary to make effectual defence against the assault, if the force used is not intended, and is not such as is likely, to cause death or grievous bodily harm.

he smokes a fucking lot and whenever he gets a slab of piss (carton of 24 beers) he usually drinks them all. he fucking drank 5 beers during the lecture

what section of queensland law is that?

>get a bat make sure he hits you first and then break his leg i
Your fucking stupid. Obviously if you come with a baseball bat, are trying to bait him into hitting you, and then break his legs after actually doing so what do you think will happen. The only witness would be his mom who just saw her son ruthlessly break her boyfriends legs over a poster.

Well there ya go. I have a friend whos 19 who beats the shit out his alcholic step dad on the regular because all the time he talks down on his lil bro. Like he literally moves in an out of the house at least once evey couple months. Your issue is you have respect for the step dad. Just accept hes a piece of shit.

no keep it close and then grab it when the cunt gets mad and tries to beat the shit out of him if it fails it would make a funny meme anyway

yeah but he's not a alky. he's actually a nice guy and he doesnt yell or talk down at all but when it does its so fucking hypocritical

however, he does have a drinking problem and a signifigant smoking problem

i can tell you this though, im never going to smoke ever in my life unless its in my time of dying

and i rarely even drink. like once a fortnight or a month

Or you could not be one of those pussies that tries to fight people and then pulls a weapon. You get shot or rushed by backup for shit like that because theres nothing equal to a bat besides something that can incapacitate you.

You said your stepdad is a former thief, my suggestion is to try and dig up some dirt on him and use it for leverage or blackmail every time they go batshit on you, also i would suggest for you to inform yourself about the laws in Australia about "allowed surveilance" and what kind of evidence collected under which circumstances can be used in the court of law, if possible set up cameras and/or audio recording devices in the "hot zones" of the house where you can get potentially mentally or physically assaulted by any of them. This way is also a nice way to gather some dirt on your "parents" if they carelessly speak about sensitive stuff around the house. Thirdly i would suggest caution with using force of any kind, if he hits you, first instinct is to hit back, but think about the leverage you can gain over them by threatening court, and if you got it all on tape, keep it hidden, again if it's allowed, until the last possible moment because they're probably going to deny that any violence happened in court. Let them lie trough their teeth and then present said video/audio log of what happened so they get an even bigger penalty for lying to the court. If you play your card right you could force them to back off and leave you alone just by collecting information on them. Or you just can kill them in their sleep that will solve the problem too... GL

he was already arrested for his former crimes but i'll keep it in mind

no i just like seeing niggers get fucked so stop making my post look shity

fuck off cunt, its my post

fuck you cunt