As someone who lives in the uk...

as someone who lives in the uk, USA can you not see how your media are portraying russia as 'nefarious hackerz!!!' and it's not working? as someone on the outisise, it's clear to see that they're panicking. the media are literally flooding out rumors in a hope that it will cause something to happen. just looking at the c-span thing, that's no accident. if you think that's an accident you have to be an idiot. they're trying to paint russia in a bad light.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/12/509493584/ex-spy-who-reportedly-assembled-trump-dossier-appears-to-be-in-hiding
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/donald-trumps-questionable-blind-trust-setup-just-got-more-questionable/?utm_term=.287eeecec254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dossier was written by an MI6 agent...

LOL hahahaha, yeah, pull the other one!

And the New Testament was written by Jeebus!

It's like the entire US media has turned into The Guardian.

Anyone who isn't on Hillary's tit knows it's all bullshit.
No,it was written by user

murican and I agree with you.
Why the hell does noone care that the dnc was rigged in cintons favor
why is it okay for america to interfere with other countries, but noone can do it to us

ther government and the people in power are corrupt and immoral, they find loopholes to justify their actions, nobody can do anything about it because they'll just get themselves killed or put in jail.

If he didn't write it, why did he go into hiding after Buzzfeed published it? And why did the UK government admit that he wrote it when asking the media not to publish his name?

We know. Theyre trying to get Putin to budge before Trump takes office

That doesn't prove shit. Link to the Sup Forums post that mentions golden showers.

>protip: you can't

This is totally cereal, guys.

>why did the uk agree not to extradite gary mckinnon
>why did the same woman who passed the snoopers charter agree to not extradite britain's most notorious hacker

most likely in fear for his life

he didn't, you tard.

I bet it's really cold over there in russia this time of year OP.

He did, you tard.

>The Telegraph, citing an anonymous source, says Steele was "horrified" when his nationality was made public. Now, the source tells the newspaper, Steele fears a Kremlin backlash and is "terrified for his safety."
>His wife and children were not at home as of Wednesday night, the Telegraph reports.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/12/509493584/ex-spy-who-reportedly-assembled-trump-dossier-appears-to-be-in-hiding

ALSO, i distinctly remember watching an announcement where trump signed over the rights to his company, yet i can't find that on any news sites that i browse (bbc, local news, reddit)

>No,it was written by user
That's just a further setting on the endless "fake news" spin cycle - it's as if the original report wasn't ludicrous enough by itself, let's try to make it even worse.

Is it just lulz, or are people really diabolical enough that they want to undermine as much of the media as possible, so that the day the news is real, noone will believe it?

I mean, you have guys like Mark Rober who's cooking soup on nails he can't possibly believe the shit he's peddling, but does he really believe he can influence others to think so, or is he just preaching to his own choir to get ad income from the SJW bastion that is youtube?

"appears to be in hiding."

translation for transexuals: we can't find him. Ok, we called his number, and it went to voicemail.

'Murican Here - I grievously apologize for the past 20 years of Global Overreach. Our Federal Gov't has been bought by the Military-Industrial Complex, which, at this point, receives over 50% of our discretionary spending, so we can kill people for no reason other than "Muh War." If we'd spent this money wisely our country would be truly great, instead we're $20T in debt and hated by the rest of the world. Personally, I blame Dick Cheney - he's an Evil Fuck!

The dossier was written by a savant on Sup Forums who copied a template and language from Wikileaks. lulz were had

Looks official. Anti-Trump faggots are so fucking desperate now they'd probably try to pass it off as legit.

Or you could read between the lines and realize that the "anonymous source" IS Steele...

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/donald-trumps-questionable-blind-trust-setup-just-got-more-questionable/?utm_term=.287eeecec254

Of course this is washington post, so feel free to discredit it without clicking that link, nigga

Yet no one can seem to find a link to it...

u gotta be retarded. and went ''missing'' HAHA. It clearly said he didnt answer phone u tard, nice damagecontrol there.

>Mark Rober
Fuck! Shit! Cunt! I mean Mark Dice.

the little fellow looks angry in this pic

Oh, absolutely. And they're trying to rewrite history by claiming that they have been all over these stories for months. It's like no one remembers the cold war.
The people have to be kept afraid in order to be controlled. Climate change fear-mongering has been a non-starter, the threat of radical Islam has become old hat, so they need a new boogeyman (or an old one). Russia is the one they've chosen.

>as someone who lives in the uk

Rubbish.

You'll, need to do better than that, yank.

Read the thread, nigger.
See:

send this to buzzfeed, itll likely get published

Why do American agencies have badges that look like they were designed by a 4 year old?

but all said intelligence agencies are under the control of the same people pretty much which is why theyre FEDERAL agencies

everyone who cares knows that the media here writes russia bad scary hacker and their media writes that everyone outside russia is evil

So you're saying it's bad because.. federal?

What would your option be? A municipal intelligence agency? An international one?

mah nigga. although i do like the homeland security one for murica

I know the Ruskies are innocent. Our fucking media will do ANYTHING to get slack-jawwed 'Muricans riled up. Because they're that fucking stupid.

>signed, a pissed off German in America

if the people at the top are lying which im pretty sure they are, and all the agencies are run by said liars, then none of them can be trusted

we can see it....the shilling will never stop most likely. the media is irrelevant....only stupid people believe anything put out by MSM...

what I don't understand is why is soros & hillary still alive?

How many years has putin been in power? He's such a nice guy

>Because they're that fucking stupid.
Well trump did sell them trump

round and round the media wheel goes, where it stops everybody fucking knows because its gonna be anti trump

But Russia has more than 17 agencies. So Russia is right.

Nice shithole of a country you have there murica. Keep up the good work

Then why stay here, faggot? Get out.

america wouldve been so much better if they hadnt have betrayed their english overlords

Thank god someone else thinks this way this is what i've been trying to tell the people who can only say RUSSIA TRUMP RIGGING HACKZ BLAH BLAH BLAH. Good on u user

Those english overloads who haven't contributed shit to the 21st century? Yea, awesome idea.

I just put a new British 1080gtx in my computer, now I'm going to play some british overwatch.

Shiiitt I go on British Sup Forums all day son, they're the best.

>We invented the internet, but didn't monetize it cuz we dumb m8

Yea, and the caveman invented the wheel, doesn't mean he gets credit for the car

We're not responsible for our media. They cater to the dumber than facebook but more informed audience which is like most people here that know current events. Everything is spun as 1 side vs another or there are bad guys.

wellp there goes my "the English invented the internet" rebuttal, you fucking americunt.

Ich bin hier geboren, Schwule.

Translation:

I left Germany and came to the US because I actually like contributing and innovating progress for humanity the 21st century. Unlike Germany and the UK, who have obviously failed to do so. So now US companies are building offices in their countries to handhold them into the 21st century.

Lol 47% of the U.S. is brainwashed by watching faggot ass CNN, being taught in liberal ass colleges and high schools and being raised by mommy and daddy who give out medals for participation.

Trump is slaying this narrative too btw. also pic related.

>falling for the 1080 meme

Even if Russia had sent an army of hackers at us, they'd prpbably be decent dudes. All this leftist propaganda is drowning out the public's memory of Medvedev's deal with Obama.

Well yeah anyone who's studied the Dead Sea Scrolls can confirm.

The USA, and really the military and alphabet agencies, have always been the bully on the playground telling other kids how to play with their toys while simultaneously pantsing the blind kid and hoarding all of the snacks.

Even though it would be nice to think that Trump's future abuses of the POTUS's new special powers, granted to him by Bush and validated by Obama, would shine a light on just what that role has become and how dangerous it can be to our liberty, sadly I think most people will blame Trump the man rather than those special powers.

Either way, it's kind of refreshing and hilarious to see a president[-elect] calling out the media's biases--even though he's fully engaged in his own brand of propaganda--and just that will hopefully lead to the rebirth of real journalism.

Best thing about repealing the affordable care act is that it will kill a majority of trump voters (which is ironically hilarious).. While us "liberal" millennials continue to get the best healthcare plans from our tech companies, making 6 figures, and actually innovating and contributing to relieving our immense debt.

Not less than 32,922,478 people will die if we repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Ok user.

Or, I could just ignore your idiocy altogether.

>Not less than 32,922,478 people will die if we repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Then they don't vote and the Republic is stronger.

we all know this you brit, liberals don't but liberals are fucking retarded

>if I stay in my safe space it'll all be ok

republicucks still hooked us up, which is actually pretty cool. Tax is dropping to 20% on my 145k salary.

I'm American and I do not watch the news, and I have no problem with Russia.

>Why do American agencies have badges that look like they were designed by a 4 year old?
They are designed to specifically to not look like anything royal. The older ones have shields on them but no heraldry to connect to a family coat of arms. The newer ones are more abstract.

Pisswhore detected.

Go shower under your daddy's cock crimskin.

>Tax is dropping to 20% on my 145k salary.

That's really fucked up. Why are you paying less in taxes than people who need that money to live?

>I know the Ruskies are innocent. Our fucking media will do ANYTHING to get slack-jawwed 'Muricans riled up. Because they're that fucking stupid.
The Globalists are scared to death of a conservative America / federated Russian alliance that would kick the shit out of anything on the planet. Trump wants an alliance. Putin wants an alliance. Both parties want to fuck over China and Muslims.

Isn't it about time that the USA just sucks it up and becomes the bully that it actually is, except on the surface? Carve up the planet with the other powerhouses and affect changes that make the lives of its citizens better. Sounds good to me. I'm not even nationalistic or jingoistic, but on a tribal level, that makes complete sense. We pretend that all of the laws on the books and social norms are based on some set of in-stone "best practices" but we're all a bunch of asshole animals with a thin veneer of civility on top. Let's just fucking battle it out and start from scratch, we're due.

>Even if Russia had sent an army of hackers at us, they'd prpbably be decent dudes. All this leftist propaganda is drowning out the public's memory of Medvedev's deal with Obama.
I worked with a few Russian "hacker" types. They are good. Lacking in imagintion a bit but they make up for it with very tedious and repetitive work ethics. They have a line that goes, "Нет ничего невозможного с водкой." which translates to "Nothing is impossible with vodka."

Hahaha, that's rich, a leftist mocking someone else using the term 'safe space,' which is 100% a leftist thing. Who needed safe spaces after seeing 'Trump' written in chalk on a college campus? Who needed to be excused from exams or any other manifestations of responsibility or adulthood after he won?

ProTip: not anyone on the right.

Why does anyone consent to having a portion of their daily earnings stolen from them and redistributed to those who didn't earn it?

>Best thing about repealing the affordable care act is that it will kill a majority of trump voters (which is ironically hilarious).. While us "liberal" millennials continue to get the best healthcare plans from our tech companies, making 6 figures, and actually innovating and contributing to relieving our immense debt.
If you believe that, you are dead wrong. Millennials are actually more conservative than the hippie generation was at your current age. On average, 80% of "youth liberals" change their political experience after they start families.

Because Trump bro. I voted for sanders who would have raised my taxes and put it towards more social programs.

Republicucks like to take from the poor and give to the rich.

Its so funny too because most of their supporters are lower class.

And who needs his safe space when he can't form a logical argument? You.

It's a war between the intelligence agencies. cia is dragging everything they can through the mud, like petulant children - because they got kicked out of thier little sandbox in Syria.

>Isn't it about time that the USA just sucks it up and becomes the bully that it actually is, except on the surface? Carve up the planet with the other powerhouses and affect changes that make the lives of its citizens better. Sounds good to me. I'm not even nationalistic or jingoistic, but on a tribal level, that makes complete sense. We pretend that all of the laws on the books and social norms are based on some set of in-stone "best practices" but we're all a bunch of asshole animals with a thin veneer of civility on top. Let's just fucking battle it out and start from scratch, we're due.
The next global war is about who gets to throw mass populations of people in orbit and the outer planets. If you think it will be some sort of utopia diverse Star Trek scene after 2% of the planet's population is dead, think again. My take is it will go this way.

The American's explore it.
The Europeans will stay behind.
The Chinese will loose space flight capacity.
The Russians will build there.
The Japanese will run businesses there.

Trump is getting raped by everyone and everything. His own nominations are even contradicting him. The fucking Bush ethic lawyers even said, "if Trump doesn't divest before inauguration, he will be breaking the law". No health care replacement plan. Mexico said it would cut trade before it paid for wall. Trump's own nominees said they can't prosecute hillary because "Wikileaks is not a reliable source".

Of course, none of this matter because MSM even if it came out of Trump's own mouth.i

>posts fake news
>"IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT PEOPLE!"

I feel like I should be a republicuck not a libtard, but I kind of beat the conditional divide and conquer norm when I was younger.

I accredit this to a lot of my success tbh. The elite and rich do not conform to a single party or label, shit trump used to be a democrat lol. This is why they rule our world, they can think outside the black and white political spectrum.

I'd like to think most millennials are moderates more than anything. Because they seem to have logic, reason, and common sense. At least most of my friends here in silicon valley, the most well paid, diverse, intelligent, progressive industry on the planet, are pretty moderate left.

America is getting all hoighty about someone hacking them... when Snowden and the FBI literally had a dossier and access to me ... and everyone on the planet?

Fucking hypocritical wankers.

Russia is indiscriminately bombing rebels and civilians in order to prop up a brutal dictator (Assad) so they can keep their monopoly on gas supply to Europe, the last thing keeping the Russian economy from completely falling apart.

This is all Trump and his supporters will be known for. Screaming fake news when facts hurt their feelings.

+1

Already gave an argument with logic and fact.

For example, the fact that lefties OWN the Snowflake/safe space thing, because you guys can't handle it when you lose. All those 'participation' trophies seem to have had an impact on your psychie, apparently.

But hey, you keep fucking that chicken.

>safe spaces
>screams MSM

Trump tards have become their own worst fears, SJWs.

The right loves to make fun of the left over their safe spaces and echo chambers. The reality is the right is just as guilty.
>Fox
>Breitbart
>Infowars
>Sup Forums
>...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is overrun with russian spies that haven't been deported yet

all this jus goes to show that russia has a bunch of shitty b grade hackers. in reality i bet everybody is hacking the united states, russia got caught

>muh tinfoil hat

Both sides are echo chambers because no one wants to have a real discussion nowadays.

Thanks, America. That was all we wanted to hear. First step to fix things is always to admit you made a mistake.

fuck off cia shill. Russia has brought civility to a war torn nation, one whose civil war is the product of the Clinton and Obama State Department. Clearly they aren't as competent as you'd like them to be. hell, they failed every coup they attempted these past two years, even Turkey. Was are they so inept? so inept that they are leaking year old Sup Forums transcripts to discredit the president elect?

>boo fucking hoo, the russians got their pipeline instead of Quatar
>boohoo, the flow of refugees will start to slow down

that's you

Snowden is improving our game with your tricks. Thanks for outlawing him.

No, sorry, not true. You don't see those on the right demanding safe spaces in colleges. You don't see that, ever. You can't point out a single instance.
Echo chamber? Absolutely. But I never mentioned that.

Trump is playing fuck, marry kill with the whole country. Spoiler, a Russian is the only one who gets married.

i had nothing to do with that. im not american

>tinfoil hat
>daily pro russian posts suddenly

Please leave Pavlov