Can we talk about this?
Why are you racist, while beign black or white it's something you didn't choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beDe_CNZLvY
youtube.com/watch?v=icOD7hxUGI8
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why are you racist

Because niggers have done nothing good for me, and plenty of bad things.

cmon don't let this shit die...self bump

Selective evolution, nigger

I'll bet you probably aren't even vegan

>Can we talk about this?
>Why are you racist, while beign black or white it's something you didn't choice

>>beign black
>>you didn't choice

Sure, let's have a discussion.

GC was a friggin` genius

Yeah, they're so indolent and lazy, spending their money on frivolities.

Society can change
People can change
Not all the "niggers" it's the same person, it's like say "all asians are bad!" while there is billions of them you can't based the personality of one person in a big group.
"Niggers" where not raised the same way as you, they grow up in racist and slave ancestors. They can change, and some already change, fucking racist.

>plenty bad things
I'm curious, tell me

It's irrational tribalism. Dumb people tend to always blame the 'other' (mexicans, blacks, etc.) for situations and conditions they have no control over in society. It's another way for the elite to divide and rule us all.

I was never racist until I was repeatedly told all white people are racist.

I'll bet you pay people to stab animals in the throat for food without a second thought despite alternative options, because you are speciesist. Why do you think genetic differences justify such extreme descrimination in that circumstance?

Ethnic pride isn't racism. It is still stupid, however. Being proud of the achievements of your ancestors is different.

No, fuck that

You are based in that?

Good comedia, don't know if genious

You are based in one kind of group, not all "niggers", if kanye west and jay z buy a fucking mercedes benz, a jordans and a gold chains is frivolities, but if any white millonaire do it isn't

True!

I agree that it's unfair to hate people for the circumstances of their birth, but observing them until they give me a valid reason is just so fucking time-consuming.

my dna chose it. that's good enough for me

>No, fuck that
Then you are applying your ethics in a logically inconsistent manner. Unless you can provide a difference between animals and black people which if present in either would justify the same treatment to either. Until you can define that difference, your arbitrary line in the sand has no meaning to anyone and nobody will see any reason to extend their empathy to black people.

Because my nation has a set of values that define our culture. This culture has brought forward greatness and brought great fortitude to my life and to those who I care about. This culture I am proud of.

lurk more

it's funny how a illegal mexicans can get a job in 1 hour in the united states while americans spent months living with his mother play wow until someday somebody call them: this is a fact and a reason trump was elected. This divide the elite: lazy and working, in a future that mexicans can be like Carlos Slim

>I'll bet you pay people to stab animals in the throat for food without a second thought despite alternative options, because you are speciesist.
LOL, iain't vegan or any shit like that

>Why do you think genetic differences justify such extreme descrimination in that circumstance?
Visit China, every animal is threated equal, all to the stomach.

I was quoting Guevara. Even he didn't agree with it.

Culture is bad. It was once a necessary survival trait, but now it only holds back technological and humanitarian progress.

>Visit China, every animal is threated equal, all to the stomach.
This has nothing to do with your reasoning for choosing to descriminate against animals because of their genetic differences, but choosing not to descriminate against black people for their genetic differences.

>Ethnic pride isn't racism
Ian't gonna fail fo this bait, sorry

>Being proud of the achievements of your ancestors is different.
It must be so hard for you to archive this...

But he LOVES YA, brah!

How the fig not a genius? lol

>but observing them until they give me a valid reason is just so fucking time-consuming

You don't have black friends, you only know the social media: rappers, movies, internet. Reality is different

And Guevara is a good example of a succeful men? kys

And your little penis too, that's good enough for you?

Niggers are the skipping note, a constant loop of malodorous dissonance, in the great cosmic symphony of life.

For me, kill one nigga and one whity is the same, that's my philosophy, i hate and love everybody the same way, not a same group of people.

>This has nothing to do with your reasoning for choosing to descriminate against animals because of their genetic differences, but choosing not to descriminate against black people for their genetic differences.

You read this

Ian't black, faggot

But you still didn't define the difference between black people and non human animals which if present in either would justify the same treatment to either. Without defining that difference, your assertion that killing a black person is equally wrong to killing a white person is too arbitrary. There is no substance to your side of the argument.

How high are you?

Fuck no, I was making a joke, man. The only good thing about him is how he's ironically become a symbol solely to make capitalist T-shirt and poster manufacturers lots of money.

>You are based in that?
Yes everything is, including ideas. The idea of racism being a mortal sin isn't something that will become entrenched in the human psyche if we aren't going to regress into a collective state of confused retardation, so kindly go fuck yourself.

I'm going to add to my post here If you were vegan you could make a logically consistent argument. It works like this:
Human (and most non-human animal) behavior is regulated by two basic principles. Suffering, and pleasure. These two separate spectrums are used to regulate all our behavior. As an extension of this, most of us are capable of experiencing empathy to varying degrees. Empathy is the foundation which ethics is built on. Empathy operates on the same principles of pleasure and suffering. Via empathy we can intuitively understand that it is wrong to cause suffering or to deny pleasure. We know this because we do not like to suffer or be denied pleasure. This is where the golden rule comes from (although I strongly disagree with the way it is typically worded). If an entity can suffer, we should not unnecessarily cause it to suffer. If an entity can experience pleasure, we should not unnecessarily deny it pleasure.

I believe in Species not in Race, we all are human beigns, i don't wanna protect animals because 99% of Sup Forums eat al least one animal in their entire life.

>But you still didn't define the difference between black people and non human animals which if present in either would justify the same treatment to either.
Intelligence, the only thing that change a white men with a black men are pigments, must of you would think.
"White society, like Europe is more advanced than Africa" which it's true, but i believe isn't for race, there are different circumstances which made black people not create an organized society.
For example: Why you aren't more rich than Kanye West if you are white and superior?
Why you aren't president like Barack Obama? You are more smart than black so why you don't take the charge?
There are circuntances why you aren't rich or more intelligent than these people, so it's not race. This cases arise because they are now in an advanced society, so they develop in a better way.
Egyptians had a good society but the environment was not good enough like the Europeans one (more green, more water, more rain, more food).

>Without defining that difference, your assertion that killing a black person is equally wrong to killing a white person is too arbitrary
I'm just chillin, it's a way to same every human beign it's the same

Not nearly enough

This, you are my man

Ha!, read this:

Smoke another one and write the first thing that came to your mind, i promise to sceenshot

>i don't wanna protect animals because 99% of Sup Forums eat al least one animal in their entire life.
So you think that because a person has already caused some suffering that they should continue to consiously cause more suffering? That doesn't make any sense.

>Intelligence
Okay so I guess it's fine to butcher mentally disabled people and babies. Fail argument.

No point man. Racism is hating other people because their skin evolved to soak up or reflect sunlight based on where they lived. Can't try to reason with that kind of idiocy.

nigger detected

Dumb inbred detected.

all asians are bad tho, they are like ants

you two should become detectives

Pisswhore detected.

Go shower under your daddy's cock crimskin.

>Okay so I guess it's fine to butcher mentally disabled people and babies.
Black people aren't mentally disabled, is a very different concept.
When i talk about black people it's not like talking about something "different" it's like a blue and a red tiger of the same of the same capacities of survival and intelligence.
Mentally disabled people aren't capable of all these thing and why the fuck do you put babies?

>So you think that because a person has already caused some suffering that they should continue to consiously cause more suffering? That doesn't make any sense.
Ian't Ghandi...fuck

You are right, don't hear anybody here and help to stop racist

>Mentally disabled people aren't capable of all these thing
So you do think that the lack of intelligence justifies butchering a mentally disabled person?
What is the exact IQ cutoff before it becomes okay to cause unnecessary suffering or deny unnecessary pleasure to an entity? Any answer you give will be completely arbitrary. You are adding unnecessary complexity to a solved problem. Don't cause unnecessary suffering or unnecessarily deny pleasure to anything which is capable of experiencing those things. It's not rocket science.

See! Here is the problem, PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID AND I'M FAILING FOR THIS BAIT!!!!

Kind of like everybody else.

We are a Intelligent Society, I'm just gonna be arbitrary about it and leave it like this:

>So you do think that the lack of intelligence justifies butchering a mentally disabled person?
Not butchering but NIGGER=DISABLED PERSON is not the same, the first one it's the same as you and me, the second one has a problem, What can we do as a society? Help (pic for example) there is gonna be a cure about it, beign a black is not a disease.
These two are different concepts.

>btw IQ is a joke i got 189 and i don't feel that smart

Like every rich person on earth....Why rich people spend their money on frivolities? Why!? JUST WHY!?.

>btw IQ is a joke
That is true. A person can take the test and get one score, then study and take it again shortly after and get a much higher score. It has very little to do with real intelligence besides some of the pattern recognition stuff.

Some people use that in their Curriculum to impress gay people

This sounds like somebody who get a low score in a IQ test...
How much user?.....

niggers in every country have about 7X increase in crime to population percentage. literally everywhere they dont make up the proper proportion for being shit heads their are more shit head niggers than any other race statistically, and being of Machiavellian means I think we should just kill them and end the problem. good enough for you?

I've only taken an IQ test once as a child and I wasn't ever told the score. However, I was placed in advanced classes after that and then I dropped out of highschool to study via my own methods. Now I'm a software engineer studying nutrition and microbiology.

This is shit logic. Without tribalism humanity would get nowhere. The more united tribe always wins out in the end.

Case in point: Islam taking over largely secular Europe

>spending their money on frivolities
Oh you mean like all those white folk spending their money shitty useless electronics.

>racial pride is stupid
>i support gay pride
>having pride in the color you were born is idiotic
>gay people cant change, they were born that way

>718739808
I hear micronutrition software is the next big thing

user was quoting che guevara, as a "joke" somehow. read before you get triggered and shitpost.

Nutrition and micro biology are related fields. Software engineering skills are incredibly useful in the field of microbiology.

>Good enough for you?
No. You are a idiot you only see things the simple way..."In this country there is nigger everyway! That's why the crime is so high!" Their ancester where slaves by the "white man", the children of this slaves too, with that line how do you think the children will raise in the future, "they aren't educated" the cause of their behavior is not due to their race, it is due to their environment and society.

Right now society is adapting to black people to become a normal thing in the everyday life (how it should be).

If you analize all these thing the cause was the shit society, but thing are changing...

Read this

>>Sup Forums
>>psychiatrist
You two are fucked up, fuck you and fuck you fuck your bait and fuck you

>I'm just gonna be arbitrary about it and leave it like this:
You understand that you lose the debate when my position is not arbitrary, right? Read

I took an IQ test with 200 questions and was told I got every question right to the best possibility, but apparently that only earns an IQ of 125. Having a high IQ doesn't mean you're smart anyway, it's supposed to represent "learning and retention ability" which is apparently just simple pattern recognition.

>Joke
He realize he fail and he tried to redeem

Dude are you retarded? Read again, for fuck sake.

Tell me are you racist? Why? Why is good to hate somebody for something they can't change and don't hurt anybody?

It was a joke. Why the fuck would I ever agree with anything that hypocritical, mass murdering, rapist says.

what?

or memorization skills. some of the questions you've heard before, or studied before. education in america is just recitation.

>IQ doesn't mean you're smart anyway
>But apparently that only earns an IQ of 125
kek, if you had 200 you will think different and tell all your friends about it

f...u...c....k..........y....o....u

>Tell me are you racist? Why?
My position is to avoid causing unnecessary suffering or unnecessarily denying pleasure to any entity capable of feeling those things. What the fuck do you think? Would a racist be promoting that idea? I'm not attacking your position on equal treatment for black people. I'm attacking your arbitrary full of holes argument which lacks any kind of logical consistency.

kek!

everyone who takes an IQ test tells all their friends about it because they think "IQ" = "smart". if it was 70, you'd be bitching about how rigged the questions were. if it were 400, you'd be trying to justify an online argument using your IQ score as proof that you really do "think good".

case in point, this thread

Ok....here is the thing, i don't speak good english and i'm totally againt racist. Tell which holes to help you to understand me.

kek

This thread need to survive...

I am not racist. Let me explain my position in simpler terms.
By default, we should treat every entity the same. If that entity has a trait which justifies a difference in treatment, then it should apply to all entities which have that trait unless you can explain further differences. The trait you gave is intelligence. However, intelligence does not fullfill the requirement for the question. Intelligence is a spectrum. Some would even argue that it is a collection of different spectrums. Since any point on the intelligence spectrum you pick is arbitrary, it is not logical to use this as a basic for ethics.
The basic principles of ethics are as follows:
If an entity can suffer, do not unnecessarily cause it to suffer.
If an entity can experience pleasure, do not unnecessarily cause it to suffer.

Adding complexity to that is unnecessary. Any complexity you add to that needs to be justified in a logical way. I have already explained the reason why those are the 2 rules of ethics. It is literally the way our brains are wired.

>If an entity can experience pleasure, do not unnecessarily deny it pleasure
fixed

Me again

Let me demonstrate something:

Take a look at these two videos. Based on your position, I would expect you to react similarly to both of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=beDe_CNZLvY
youtube.com/watch?v=icOD7hxUGI8

I imagine those provoked the same reaction from you, right? They are both, afterall, just showing you food being harvested.

Ok this is a beauty, it remainds me Hermann Hesse (don't know why) if everybody think the way you think, the world would be a different place. It's hard to be vegan but if all of these thing came to your mind you should write a book about it. Maybe you can make it.
You are right and i'm wrong here, but it's imposible to me to chnage my habits to protect any living thing...so i protect what i call my Specie.

Write a book user!

>>Rekt thread

>why are you racist
"Racist" is a Newspeak buzzword that forces society to act in an illogical way.

>blacks doing poorly in every nation outside of Africa?
The entire world must be racist, clearly average IQ could not be a factor bc it's [the current year]!

I believe in evolution, I believe the evidence that different races are in-fact different.

This does not mean there is an objective "superior" race, each thrives in it's own environment.

>"Each thrives in it's own environment"
That's the best way I've heard it described, cheers.

I don't see the bait, the first one is a bump and second one is a rekt shit

I'm proud of what my forefathers achieved and would see their efforts preserved and respected.
Anybody leeching off the efforts of our people that did not earn the right to them through birth should be shot.

Hey read this:

>This does not mean there is an objective "superior" race, each thrives in it's own environment.

I'm OP and

FUCKING THIS
FUCKING THIS
FUCKING THIS

Cheers m8
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Exactly! People who are too stupid to take responsibility for their own fuck-ups tend to blame someone they see as different. Thereby cementing the illusion of separation through erroneous beliefs. Divide and conquer has been used by tyrants for much of history, yet those who ignore the mistakes of their forefathers are choosing to repeat them via ignorance. We create our own heaven or hell, and to blame everyone else only dis-empowers you to create positive change.

too bad he was wrong on this count.
he was an edgy teenager in an old man's body who at least on stage pretended to have a woeful inability to see how certain ideas and groupings were useful for community building and the preservation of cultures.

Here's an example.

Let's say black people make up 10 percent of the population. On a given day, 10 percent of the people I interact with should he black (assuming equal distribution, etc). So out of all my daily interactions, some are less pleasant than others. I notice I do have bad interactions with white people, but the proportion of interactions that are unpleasant is very skewed. Black people are more often the ones standing in the middle of a hallway blocking people, taking extra seats for their bags, talking obnoxiously loud on their phone, having a strong body odor, getting belligerent with tellers or other people. This is what I've noticed, and it tends to happen way more often than it should based on the percentage of black people.

Maybe they aren't inherently bad, maybe it's just a vicious cycle of upbringing, etc. I don't care, at the end of the day, they're disproportionately inconveniencing me.

How to stop racist: you stop calling me black, i stop calling you white

Just goes to show that everybody can be wrong from time to time.