Sup Forums is there such thing as weed that doesn't make you burn out?

Sup Forums is there such thing as weed that doesn't make you burn out?

it's the worst part of nug for me. i get so mentally groggy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Super_Silver_Cheese/Royal_Dutch_Genetics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only smoke when I have absolutely nothing to do. You have to treat it like drinking; only do it on your free time.

Try switching to a sativa vs an indica.

This/

Sour Diesel makes me hyper every time i smoke it. Try doing some sort of activity that requires movement and thinking

Sativa is the way you wanna go. But maybe coffee and weed. Shit is awesome. Also, smoke weed and leave your house to go do shit. Lastly, if you are like me, just take some shrooms and smoke. No sleeping there.

switch to sativa.

sour D
jack herer
amnesia haze
super silver haze

even hybrids cause tiredness and groggyness for me. like a 50/50 once the sativa effects are done and fades into indica im fucked.

if i want to get anything done it has to be sativa. night time indica.

:)

Not OP but I do. I only smoke in my free time but I do it everyday. And My brain functionality gets worse and worse per day until I get major changes in my personality even when I am sober.
Weed has this effect of paralyzing your brain day after day until you take a break.

Try Sativa dominant strains if you're wanting to just get high. If you're using for medical, ie pain relief and usually smoke indica, you can try a strain that is mostly CBD. Each strain works differently, you need to try more.

Do you switch strains? I get this but only when I keep on one strain for too long, i switch strains every week to stop this happening.

A lot of people saying good shit in here, but deffo take a break. Come back to it when it's worth it.

The last 30 grams (about an ounce) i smoked came from the same skunk #1 plant lol.

I once had a 85% Indica "super silver cheese". I grew it by myself and it was the worst dope I've grown so far.
The first 30 minutes after the joint are uplifting and funny. Everything after that is just like a big hole of uncreativity in my head.

No.

Don't smoke too much and your problem is solved. Fucking drug addict.

can't really do because there are no dispensaries

try a sativa and try vaping. its a bit smoother with a gentler come down.. more of a float down like a dainty butterfly than a crash like a fuckin derailed sewage transport train

this is your problem.

thats why i buy smaller quantities but different. strains, you might have weed "burn out" and requires switching to a different strain to keep you baked everyday.

you dont even need to go crazy, just get 2 strains or 3 that you love and rotate them every week or when you feel you need to change.

yah man, iv had indicas like that, just a complete head fuck and head feels like a pile of goop. but iv had indicas like platinum kush that was immense for creativity and introspection. still even platinum kush i wouldn't use everyday because with it being an indica i still feel the demotivational effects physically, even if it stimulates me mentally. sativa is only way for me to be stimulated mentally and physically.

That sounds like its worth a try. Thx yo

yeah man hit me up (406) 245-6939

whoops I made a mistake there. The named strain is 85% sativa.

my nigga i been smoking purple trainwreck for six months m'ass burnt out on it

Former heavy smoker here. Was smoking weed coming directly from the Netherlands, about 1 to 2g a day, mostly by bong hitting.
Just stop that shit. There are way better , less obvious drugs that aren't harming you.
Sure, it's a bit tamer, but that's what made me coldturkey tramadol, alcohol, and weed.

Go for 3 to 5 grams of good-quality kratom in one take when you wake up (better on an empty stomach), with 100mg 5-HTP (Serotonin precursor molecule).
You'll be feeling great for the entire day and slightly euphoric. You won't lose 20 IQ points, won't smell like shit, and won't have red eyes.

Like I said, I take that to feel good (And I take kratom to also ease pain coming from a chronic disease).
If you just want to get high because you want to kill your brain/thoughts, you may as well smoke weed, drink alcohol, and take LSD or heroin.

I don't have the slightest idea how to even get weed.

was probably the haze genetics that caused it. im assuming super silver cheese is a cross between cheese and super silver haze. clue in the name, haze :D. brain fog, inability to think, feel like you got hit in the head with a brick. some sativas are not good. but then again alot of people love hazes so it must work well for some, guess it just depends what you are looking for

u like brick weed?

Im bipolar. I've been high every day since last February. I've also lost 100 pounds since I got off lithium.

If I don't smoke weed, I become super agitated, manic, and bipolar.

Weed is a medicine in a sense for me.

But I do get tired of smoking it.

It's still better then Lithium or ECT.

Honestly. I just take it like medicine. Even on meds you have good and bad days

> (OP)
>Go for 3 to 5 grams of good-quality kratom in one take when you wake up (better on an empty stomach), with 100mg 5-HTP (Serotonin precursor molecule).
How does an average suburban dude every find something like kratom? Not like I start asking around at a local Wal-Mart. Honestly curious how an average nobody gets something like that.

Fanning out cash doesn't not get me arrested randomly looking for weed.

iv never had brick weed.

>smoke weed

when oil comes to your state things will change quick

I literally press a button and get high, with no smell or smoke

Sounds like some dope dope dude.

I've heard that using oils and vaping doesn't give you the same sort of high. Something about the cannibinoids not being present because of the of lack combustion(or extracted out).

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Super_Silver_Cheese/Royal_Dutch_Genetics/

You described my experience with this strain very good.

I have been dabbing
daily for months now. love it. super flavourful, like you say, no smell and gets you toasted quick. but there are bad sides. if you stop dabbing the withdrawls are not fun, i mean they arnt anything major, but constatly changing temperature, feeling too hot, too cold, mood shifts massively, night terrors, when i ran out of wax for a couple of days when i would close my eyes i would see bright wavy colours floating around the blackness of the back of my eyelids. then after a couple of days all withdrawls go away and i start dreaming again for the first time since i started. at worst i was vaping 3.5g wax a week, wasn't good some people vape 6g a day iv heard, fucking nuts

go to a smoke shop

oil is in my state and i fucking hate it. thought i would love it. come to the conclusion that i just love to pull tubes over ice. i want to taste my herb and regulate my high. i can't do that with oil.

if your temps are right it is a lot "cleaner" high, you can only really compare if you have tried both. vaping is more efficient than combustion, if your temps are right and you don't bring them too high you will covert all thc-a to thc and retain the volatile terpenes/cannabinoids too. when you combust a lot of the fragile terpenes are lost and you end up with a heavier "dirty" high. clean and dirty are just good way to describe, i dont mean literally it just makes sense to describe it like that

It's different.

When they extract THC they also extract CBD and Terpenes.

Now, it's cheaper to buy the Terpenes from sources like orange peels than it is to get it from weed.

So some of the cartridges have crazy shit in them, potentially harmful. Depends on who makes it, there's hundreds of producers in my city alone.

I resisted dabbing because I saw some real retarded people smoke their god damn brains out
but it's cleaner than smoking in moderation so I'm careful

every oil I've tried has been a different experience, the ways of smoking it vary too

I wish the legal states would have made some kinda of detox so I dont need to take a tolerance break. Id imagine tolerance levels get broken constantly out there.

semen

to add. if you only smoke flower and then switch to vape you arnt going to get the same feeling as you are used to, you are going to be consuming it in a much purer form so it's not as heavy. whereas if you vape and go to smoking its going to feel heavier than the lighter feeling vaping gives

the only way to counter this is to frequently smoke the same amount so your body gets used to it, if your tolerance gets too high then take a few days off

it takes kids a long time before they are personally able to limit their sugar intake
maybe it's a symptom of lack of experience and knowledge due to weed being illegal for so long

just moderate well

just robbed

y

You're the kind of douche that was probably no fun to get high with. You sit on your high horse and talk shit on what you no longer find is good for you. Even putting weed in with a depressent and opiod shows how retarded you are. Just because you "feel" like weed killed your "brain/thoughts" I can produce more people who are more creative and productive with thought on marijuana.

it pretty dank im just tired of it

Not who you responded too, but $60 for an oz of brick weed is worth it to more. I love schwag.

me 2

i dont want anything that is unidentifiable, i want to know what strain, genetics, grow conditions, ferts and nutes used. i normally get the first 2 and not much else. lol.

Internet. No deep-web shit or anything.
Kratom is legal in most countries. Mine forbids human consumption only, so I just ask the seller to write "Not for human consumption" on the package, but most of the time, customs have absolutely no idea what kratom is, and passes it as herbal complements.
If you're in the EU, check your country's legal status, and if you're allowed to purchase some, you can visit kraatje website, or kratomexperts (The latter's website looks shady as fuck, but it's legit, and genuinely sells good quality kratom for pretty cheap.)

I strongly encourage anyone to try Kratom. Like I said, it won't get you high, but it helped me coldturkey opiates, alcohol, and weed at the same time without drawbacks. Also lasts way longer than weed (4 to 8 hours) and is way cheaper. I'd suggest taking it in caps though, the taste of the powder is pretty awful.
If anyone's interested, there's 3 major strains to know. All strains have similar effects (Relaxing yet energizing, makes you a bit euphoric, and eases pain) but some are better in their respective domains.
> Red strain is best for pain relief and has a good relaxing effect
> White strain is best for energizing and has a good euphoric effect (Don't expect it to be anything like hard drugs, thoughm
> Green strain is the "regular" strain, having both red and white effects, but a bit more subtle. Beginners should try this one first.

Also, if anyone's ever going to try kratom, DO NOT TAKE A LOT. With Kratom, less is more. Some people barely feel anything, and tend to be sleepy; that's because they took way too much. You get better results with low doses. I'm a big guy (105kg) and I take 3 to 5 grams, depending on the strain's strength.

I have no self control when it comes to weed, if i have it i will smoke it, but once its gone its out of sight out of mind. My tolerance also builds quick.

i used miracle grow and virgin piss

I tried kratom multiple times, multiple ways, and multiple varieties from multiple companies.

nothing special. unless you like nausea and feeling a bit nice for a while.

taste like the devils armpit too, so bitter . ugh, so much powder, makes me gagg thinking of it, never again.

did it work well

I'm just sharing my experience and alternative drugs, no need to be that assblasted about it.
Your assumptions on who I am and how I was behaving when high are far from being spot-on.
Also, I didn't mix weed with tramadol or alcohol. I just meant to say that I was hooked on those. Mostly, when I didn't had opiates, I'd be smoking weed. And if I didn't had weed, I'd be drinking alcohol.
But weed definetly was the thing I consumed the most.

shit make me feel like i took an adderall for bout like 20-30 min then i get an anxiety attack and puke. every time.. i rather just smoke ice or hard nstead

mewstly

gorilla grow?

go back and read the post I responded to and then laugh at yourself for saying I'm assblasted or making assumptions. That's all you did was condescend and make assumptions about the OP. So maybe do that and you'll see my point. You could have simply asked him what he likes about weed and why he uses it but instead you told him he was a fucking burnout killing his brain and he should be taking your new age bullshit regimen if he wants to be happy and healthy. Go fuck yourself with that shit and that attitude.

420blazeitfaggot

nah, chimpanzee

does anyone grow outdoors illegally? gorilla grows?

i have questions about growing outdoors in cold northern hemisphere

dont do when cold. do when warm not cold. this is.

grow meth when its cold out

that clears up everything. thanks.

i dont know what it is but after a long t-break i always get nostalgic for weed so i get a quarter smoke it and by the tail end of 2 weeks im out and by that time im usually kinda bored with it so i end up taking another t-break

yeast will be able to produce all of our drugs soon. no more need for temperatures. i think they already made yeast produce thc. but only in very small amounts and you need to add a specific precursor, which kinda makes it a pain but you get thc in a few days so i guess trade off. but it also means thc will be cheap as fuck for everyone.

Same here

Sativa all the way! A head high is SO much better than a body high. Also that moon rock is beautiful

Thank you

THC-a crystalline if you can afford it...
Its 99.997% pure thc-a thats not even decarboxylated until it comes into contact with heat.
It will completely vaporize and has zero of the plant materials, terpenes or other cannabinoids that can give the drowsy or lethargic feeling.

Personally it is the most clear headed shit I have ever smoked. I can post OC pics of mine if you want.

Doesn't cold grow the purple strains?

terpenes/non-thc cannabinoids give each strain its unique characteristics, why would you only want pure thc?

I've smoked many different strains, a lot indica or sativa dominant and the high always feels the same to me (head high)

In fact I have no idea what a body high is. My body just gets hot but happens with any weed.

doit

but how can i have my own thanks

>Sup Forums is there such thing as weed that doesn't make you burn out?

This is why weed is a gateway drug. "Man, maybe if I took a little ____ after smoking."

>Sour Diesel
That's some good ass weed

except not everyone thinks like that and simply changes strains to avoid burnout.

>why would you only want pure thc
for maximum "highness" potential
I keep a stash of live resin, shatters, and nug for flavor chasing.

pics incoming

Guild Extracts if youre in a legal state if not its REALLY hard to get since only one company has the patent to make it legally and it needs a serious lab to make I imagine.

Canada fag here i smoke at least 5-7 medium/ large spliffs of rockstar or pink a day and at least 3 dabs ... And it helps me focus (lucky me) ...on the end of a day people just want good tasty weed ...but the weed biz with legalization is becoming a selling product and this is why they keep telling you all this shit about different caracters of weed

im talking about the terpenes that guide the high. taking thc by itself to me is like pushing a boat down a river and not having any way to steer. the terps guide the high. different levels of terps for different strains produce different routes for the thc to take, different paths. different experiences. just smoking pure thc would induce burnout very quickly i imagine

just bought this for $40. buddy/dealer says its an 1/8th. did I just get ripped off?

What the fuck is 'burning out'?

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Been smoking thirty years and still do (not every day anymore, usually just weekends).

Seriously. What the fuck is burning out? You mean you get sleepy? That's because you're high.

have you tried taking a nap you fucking retard?

pics
more coming

you just vape it?
any taste?
i want to try it.

btw its shatter from Yolk concentrates, two types of THC-a one with terps added on the far left. Down the middle is live resin from BAMF, Gold Coast and Critical concentrates and then a bunch of random nugs.

i understand your point of view but why not have a choice between them all? Its like telling someone they should choose beer over hard liquor because the feeling is different.

I like to get blasted on pure THC and be able to go to work and come home to some super terpy live resin to relax too.

I don't know what "burning out" means to other people but for me it's when i smoke, then keep smoking until i can't get high, just lazy.

you vape it, dab it, or eat it. There is literally no taste or residue or anything and the vapors are not thick or milky at all.

Im pretty sure its water soluble so im just waiting for the thread when some user literally "injects marijuanas"

Looks nice, cool if I swing by?
What's your home address?

if you live in southern cali in the inland empire you can totally come and try some

How the fuck do i find a decent dealer? Just moved and there are too many upstanding citizens around here.

in texas but ppreciate the pics and invite. blaze on bro

bleach skin

Those quads got my head spinning