Keep at it brothers!

Keep at it brothers!

kek how fucking bitter do you have to be

Fucking misogynist babies, all the gals and clever folk will vote it 10 stars anyway.

>being this mad at women

I think it might be time for me to leave this place. This is just not for me anymore

the sad thing is when you leave no one even notices

lmao

>there's only 10's and 1's

shows you the mental state of the common plebs desu. ww3 when?

I will tumblr, i will.

Just to make you mad as fuck.

Back to tumblr you go, subhumie

Tell me when you leave so i can notice it, brother,

Soon hopefully. Gonna knock myself out committing war crimes lmao

Put some sparkles and stars on it to brighten it the fuck up

I've tried to leave but I felt empty for days.
>tfw shitposting has a hold on you

ugh, i literally feel the same way. this place is literally just white pissbabies. it's gross. i literally can't.

>Sony makes the best comedy in years

>Manbaby MRAs try to sabotage it

Uh, can you not? Like.... *ugh*

i would like to sabotage you're mum faggit

You need to back anyway Satan
You know you can't hang here

epic, simply epic

I think we should spread a bit more between 1s and 2s 2bh

this picture is hilarious and sad

for you

If you consider the 20% of people who voted 10s just to BTFO the neckbeard 'misogynists', it was sort of necessary.

How about you go back to Sup Forumseddit with your internet social movement bullshit

Pathetic manbabies, you're just giving tumblr more ammo

ebic raid bros XD! We sure showed them!! fucking normalfagots!!! REEEE XD :P :)

LULZ this is so epic for the win guys, EPIC RAID XD!

Are the redditors all 12 year olds?

>He assumes that anythingbesides a 10 is giving Tumblr ammo.
>criticism is not allowed

>obviously lashing out and throwing a tantrum because you decided what you thought of the movie before it even came out isn't just as bad as the feminists doing the same
Your cognitive dissonance astounds me

are you okay

>god why isn't he liking the same things I like it's 2016!
>I know I'll strawman the fucker!

I didn't do shit I'm not giving Sony the money after feigs press tour and the horrible previews. Simple as that.

so this isn't about ethics in film journalism then it's just seeing if a film gets more 1s or 10s

Considering their post history about this trash flick on here yes

Shh the widdle baby is triggered.

not him but you missed the point

>reddit hates the new ghostbusters
WTF I LOVE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS NOW

This thread was created by a news site so they can say there's an excuse for the low ratings on IMDB, noting that they're misogynist doing it.
Nice try guys. This thread gets archived off site and everyone can read this post, realizing that you're just bullshitting your story in an attempt to make people see a movie they really don't want to.

Do you ever grow weary of thinking people are out to get you over petty shit like toys and summer blockbusters?

What's more interesting to me is the hundreds of perfect 10 scores people gave it, it's very telling that despite them claiming it doesn't exist that there is a very clear push to make the movie seem better than it is

>why can't he like things I like?!
Triggered?

That's not relevant to the point. This movie is a political debate, not entertainment.
Read all the positive reviews. They make fun of men for hating women in EVERY single one of them.
They refuse to admit the movie is bad just to spite everyone who hated it because that goes against the current set of rules the writer has to abide by, and believe me, every writer for any major site is required to follow a code when writing.
It's agenda setting propaganda. That's what people are weary of.

They have to prop it up but anyone have international opening number yet?

My bot is spamming that 10 on the reg. Good luck outpacing it.

See you tomorrow...

You're supposed to rate it a 2 and have lots of other movies rated on imdb so your vote doesn't get filtered out by imdbs shitlord detector. 1 is too obvious.

This might be the most pathetic thing I've seen all day since I accidentally looked at my bathroom mirror.

Also make sure to spread the IMDB score around as often as possible!

There are retards on both sides but I'm sure that when some site writes about this they'll just ignore all the people giving it 10s.

>Anyone ITT admitting our side is even a little bit retarded too

(You)

>You can't rate this shit 0
dropped.

Based internet manchildren. This movie needs to burn.

>They make fun of men for hating women in EVERY single one of them.
They're only doing it because Sup Forums and its cousins chimped out over it. The movie itself actually has virtually no feminist content, no gender jokes or anything, just women bumbling around fighting ghosts instead of men.

Major news site reviews are mixed so you're just plain wrong about the second statement.

>no gender jokes
>"I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS A RACE THING OR A LADY THING"

I said virtually no. Apparently that's one of the only ones. The bitchiest, most unsympathetic characters in the movie were all other women and the main team was just as bumbling as the old one if not more so.

Sure thing, Sony Intern.

It's true.

I know it's true you're an Intern, you don't have to tell me. Duh.

Sorry facts didn't end up following your expectations.

*sigh*

Me too. I honestly thought all of the racism and women bashing here was ironic and just trolling. But I'm starting to realize these white privileged babies are actually for real and get worked up over little shit like this. I don't belong here, because I'm better than this and I'm better than all these people. I'm officially never returning to this site and I urge any fellow normal human beings that are in the same boat as me to do the same.

Pathetic. Basically everyone looking at that rating will just pity you. I know I did.

If you don't want your movie downvoted don't pick pointless internet fights.

OH NO! NOT DOWNVOTES ON THE INTERNET!
Keep at it, my Moviegate brothers!
1 downvote = $1,000 at the box office!

We got a badass over here

>we are legion.png
Kill yourself.

Back to tumblr with you, tourist.

Here's your (you) :^)

This is democracy in action.

>normal human beings

I fucking hate this place.

then get the fuck out, you nigger loving faggot.

I've got just the place for you
>reddit. com/r/shitredditsays

THE PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING PRAY WITH ME Sup Forums

This is just sad.

Get this cancerous shit out of here.

Oh the sweet fucking irony. This guy is a fucking dumbass.

>most of the votes are either 10 or 1
>on a movie that's at worst a 4 and at best a 6 regardless of your retarded college-aged view of politics
>the retarded college-aged view of politics ends up trumping the content of the movie in all critical discussion

is this the dark age of criticism?

>le ebin raid

Embarrassing

Why is the film's fresh rating currently at 79 per cent when the average rating is 6.6/10?

i went to watch this with my gf and it was pretty enjoyable i guess

she rewarded me with sex after

>I don't know how Rotten Tomatoes works

WE NEED TO HELP HIM GET BACK HOME!

What if they adopted him?

>all those 10/10s

RT grades on a binary scale. It's either good or bad, and the numerical scores aren't considered. Metacritic goes by scores, but the metrics they use are debateable.

I think I'm just going to see it now to spite all your redditfags

Your plan backfired, go kill yourself now

so Sup Forums is supporting reddit now...fuck this place, you had some ok memes but if you guys are sucking reddit's dick now, I'll just stay on Sup Forums then

>I'll just stay on Sup Forums then
Its your own kind supporting them
Sup Forums has told these fucking redditors TO LEAVE

>redditfags are the ones against the movie

you really have to go back faggot

Would you watch it again?

disgusting

did you literally not see OP's pic

sure, the majority of Sup Forums has been actively shitting on it for the past year and I have shared a majority of their sentiments as I despise everything that I have seen from the previews and the promotional shit but I didn't think anyone would go as far as to join with the fags from reddit and trying to act like they are making a difference in the public perception at all other than making themselves look like a bunch of assholes

this is even more pathetic than BvS creaming over positive reviews

This. It's a tactic used by EA when their Star Wars game flopped. They blamed the gay haters for the low ratings.

He doesn't have a girlfriend
it's just bait

This

No, reddit is supporting Sup Forums now. It's been slowly shifting that way for a while.

>one side giving it 10's without seeing it
>one side giving it 1's without seeing it
>no one actually needs to even see it to argue the arguments are self sustaining

wew 2016

YFW even the IMDb staff are at war with eachother

they put gay people in a star wars game?

just set my script up to start voting 9s because of this thread