Is college worth it?

is college worth it?

So long as you pick a major that is worth something yes.

Depends on the major.

Dont listen to these guys. You go pick any major you want

Yes. The salary bump from a bachelor's in STEM is huge. Plus it gives you an excuse to party for 4 more years after high school before selling your soul to the corporate world.

Yes go somewhere good but cheap so your not swimming in debt and bang the sluts its a great time most girls are in their prime and down for greasy shit

Yes, if you pick a STEM field that is lucrative like petroloum/software/computer engineering, or alternatively, a finance/accounting degree is valuable when you get post-graduate certifications like CPA.

There are many jobs out there, but the ones that are in demand are mostly engineering, bio-tech, finance, healthcare sectors. I'd look at majors in those fields to see which type of career path interests you.

Dont fall for the liberal art meme and you will not be as unsuccessful now go hit the books basement dweller

Transfer from a community to 4 year

>petroloum/

no

As much as your major matters, what really matters is your effort. You can make college worth 10 times what you pay for if you put in the effort, make the connections, and brand yourself.

liberal arts is the best honestly if you're unsure. Some jobs just require a piece of paper saying you went to college for two to four years.

Yeah, it's worth. I was a CS major and am doing well.

petroleum*. ty user :^)

Depend on what you're gonna do with the stuff you learn in there.

Look up how many millionaires are high school drop outs. It's eye opening.

OP no matter what you major in alot of jobs like to see that you just fucking stuck with something for 4 years and did it

only if youre gonna be like a doctor or something

There are 9 Billionaires that dropped out of high school.

This. That's my favorite part about college

Liberal arts grad here. I'm fucking rolling in cash, niggers.

Look up how many high school drop outs are millionaires.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

this tbh
My only advice for libarts majors is to make sure you have your financial plans set ahead of time so you don't end up under a mountain of debt if you wind up jobless

Look up how many high school drop outs make more than $40k

t. Gender/feminist studies major

I'm killing myself soon because im failing school and life

Yes, on average college graduates make 40% more than high school grads.

Even without that fact, knowledge is priceless and should be sought after.
Contrary to what some like to say, you can't get the same quality of knowledge from google and your local library.
College isn't just reading coarse material and taking a test.

Definitely.

Get a fluffy business degree and work in a big hated Corp like ikea

Only if you are going for STEM

as long you pick a business degree or something of the sort, any other degree is worthless trust me,
>got a biology degree
>absolutely no jobs unless 600 years experience

Trade schools are also pretty sweet depending on what you pick. Aircraft mechanic reporting in. 50k a year right out of a 2 year program

540 billionaires in US alone.. good luck with those odds.

Biz info systems degree
First year of job nearly making 50K
Get a cert
double it

STEM or a Skill fuck the rest

Fuck yeah same here. Got my A&P and moved from MI to CA, making 54k a year and roughly 160k a year 6 months from now.

alright brothas i went to college for comp sci and although i like it and the job offers are greasy, i'm realizing now i'm trapped in the field almost

what's a good way to be in and out of this shit quick?

that's tight i'm thinking about doing something like this

i like engineering but don't want to work as a bitch for a corp

this seems the closest to garage inventor

Having objectives is all that matters, if you plan out how to achieve your ambitions and having a college education is part of a plan to get what you want then college is worth all the trouble, if going yo college is not part of the plan then it will be a waste of your time.

A lot of aviation maintenance jobs will pay for your schooling towards an aerospace engineering degree. Also you work around cool people and everyone you tell what you do will think you're a badass. The ROI for your A&P license is fucking great. Pay 40k to go to school for 2 years - get your A&P and you're guaranteed a fucking job for a minimum 50k a year. Once you get your A&P you will never be without a job. Also if you work for a couple years and get your IA you'll be making like 80k a year.

It opens up so many fucking doors, I can't stop recommending this career choice. Fucking choice man.

Once you suffer through the trade school not even the sky is the limit.

Also be willing to relocate.

sounds sweet man i'm really considering now

good luck homie

You can go work for fucking spacex or be a mercenary who doesn't shoot people. You work around the best fucking people too. These motherfuckers are salt of the earth cussing grease monkeys. If you're willing to learn a trade school there is nothing better. You learn about fucking everything - and anything you're not trained on seems like easy shit. HVAC? Fucking vapor-cycle system how hard can that be? Construction? You're just building shit out of wood. Welding? Gluing bits of metal together.

With an A&P you can work anywhere from elevator repair to disneyland to a small town runway to fucking rocket ships to goddamn nascar.