Hey Trump supporters, check This out

Hey Trump supporters, check This out..

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/politics/paul-manafort-resigns-donald-trump.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/30/torture-lobbyist-paul-manafort-still-advising-donald-trump-on-cabinet-picks.html
politico.eu/article/the-mystery-of-donald-trumps-man-in-moscow-carter-page-phd/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
letterone.com/about-us/leadership-and-governance/board-members/richard-burt
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/21/trumps-national-security-adviser-pick-raises-serious-questions-about-putins-influence-over-us-policy.html
newsweek.com/brexit-russia-presidential-election-donald-trump-hacker-legitimate-527260
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/vladimir-putin-conservative-icon/282572/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/exxon-needs-us-policy-change-to-cash-in-on-big-bet-on-russia-853063747565
youtube.com/watch?v=MEmg4DNVFSE
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article121981259.html
dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
imdb.com/name/nm0546382/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not just that he has Russian ties, that's not the best argument.
It's that his campaign team and now cabinet have ties.. and they all seem to be Russian.
Paul Manafort, who is heavily invested in Russia, becomes his campaign manager. 3 Days later Trump's stance on Ukraine changes. Meanwhile Manafort continues to meet with people in Russia. Leaks that Manafort was being paid millions by the Ukrainian puppet president come out, and he is fired. This can be seen in the dossier, as well as heavily reported throughout Trumps campaign.
Manafort also continued to live in Trump tower after being fired.
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/politics/paul-manafort-resigns-donald-trump.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/30/torture-lobbyist-paul-manafort-still-advising-donald-trump-on-cabinet-picks.html

Carter Page was a nobody ex Russian banker and energy investor. He comes out of nowhere (like no one had ever heard of this guy) and becomes a Trump adviser. He too continues to meet with Russia while on Trump's team, and is in the dossier. Strangely, when Trump was later asked about Page, he said he didn't know him, even though he announced that Page would be his adviser.
Interesting article on page here:
politico.eu/article/the-mystery-of-donald-trumps-man-in-moscow-carter-page-phd/
In the interest of due diligence, I also tried to run down the rumors being handed me by the corporate investigators: that Russia’s Alfa Bank paid for the trip as a favor to the Kremlin; that Page met with Sechin and Ivanov in Moscow; that he is now being investigated by the FBI for those meetings “You are engaged in onanism,” said Leontiev, the spokesman for Rosneft and Sechin when I asked him if Page had met with Sechin. “It’s bullshit. Just bullshit. You need to understand who Sechin is to even ask this question. It’s hard to have a meeting with him at all. It’s absurd.”
Close Associate of Sechin confirms his secret meeting in moscow with Carter page- Page 30
This was the meeting they decided to Trade trump dropping sanctions for 19 percent in Rosfneft

Nice ,and moar op, I voted for trump and this is awesome!!!

wow, she'd be 58 now. I wonder if she's still alive?

It also says on page 25 Alfa bank gives illicit cash to Putin.
(Updating here)- Slate publsihed an article about Alfa bank pinging back and forth with Trump Tower. It was never really debunked, they just figured it could be explained as spam.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
Also from the article they talk about Richard Burt
One source suggested to me that Richard Burt, former U.S. ambassador to Germany, START treaty negotiator, and longtime lobbyist for Alfa Bank, was the nexus. It was Burt who helped draft Trump’s foreign policy speech in April, and had been advising the Trump campaign, via Senator Jeff Sessions, on foreign policy.

He is on the board of Letterone, with Aven and Friedman, who are in the dossier.
letterone.com/about-us/leadership-and-governance/board-members/richard-burt
The you have Michael Flynn.. the fired intelligence general who always seems to be meeting with Putin, and sat right next to him at a dinner.
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/21/trumps-national-security-adviser-pick-raises-serious-questions-about-putins-influence-over-us-policy.html
The last one I'll mention is Steve Bannon. He worked closley with Farage on Brexit, and Brexit was also effected by Russian propaganda
newsweek.com/brexit-russia-presidential-election-donald-trump-hacker-legitimate-527260
Guess who Farage's political hero is? Putin. Guess who the first person Trump met with in Trump tower after he won.. Farage.
Then we know Steve Bannon was Trumps campaign manager at one time and is now his number 2. And Russia heavily influenced out election.
Bannon is now working with Le Pen in France. Guess where she is getting campaign funds from.. Russia.
The next place he wan't to influence is Germany.
This all fits with the Plan the kremlin came out with in 2013: Spread the alt-right in the west.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/vladimir-putin-conservative-icon/282572/

"The Kremlin apparently believes it has found the ultimate wedge issue to unite its supporters and divide its opponents, both in Russia and the West, and garner support in the developing world. They seem to believe they have found the ideology that will return Russia to its rightful place as a great power with a messianic mission and the ability to win hearts and minds globally.
As the West becomes increasingly multicultural, less patriarchal and traditional, and more open to gay rights, Russia will be a lodestone for the multitudes who oppose this trajectory. Just as the Communist International, or Comintern, and what Soviet ideologists called the "correlation of forces" sought to unite progressive elements around the globe behind Moscow, the world's traditionalists will now line up behind Putin."
Updates/additions:
Update #1. Tillerson is another very concerning pick on the Trump team. If you remember when Trump was picking his SOS, it was a crazy dog and pony show of actually qualified people being floated. He considered Romney just as payback. This went on for weeks. Then Tillerson's name gets dropped and he is vetted very quickly. Tillerson has no experience other than international business deals, someone like Corker was an obvious pick, but you needed someone who would go along with the strange policies like lifting sanctions when they are still in Crimea. If you watched his hearing yesterday, he's incredibly uninformed, and very pro Russia. But I mean, he did get their friendship medal.
He was picked because Exxon has has 63.7 million acres they can drill in Russia, which they currently cannot because of sanctions.
Rachel Maddow did a great piece on it.. around 9:30 it gets really interesting.
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/exxon-needs-us-policy-change-to-cash-in-on-big-bet-on-russia-853063747565

That's Anna Marek you mook.

Here comes the neverending river of libcuck tears. Aren't you embarrassed? Try thinking of something else and quit being such a sore loser.

Update #2 Quoted from a post above, but is important:
[–]klynstra Here is Carter Page in Moscow December 12, 7:00pm Moscow time, telling an audience that Tillerson is Trump's Secretary of State choice, more than 12 hours before Trump announced it in New York. Note that at about 29:30 in the tape, Page says he's been in a "number of meetings with him" (Trump). Spicer said yesterday that Trump's never met Page. Just FYI youtube.com/watch?v=MEmg4DNVFSE EDIT to add "(Trump)
Update #3
Secretary of Commerce Wilber Ross has investment and was on the board of the Bank of Cyrus:
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article121981259.html
Ross led a September 2014 rescue of Bank of Cyprus, the largest and most important bank in that island nation off the coast of Turkey. Ross’ investment group took an 18 percent stake in the bank, and he remained the bank’s vice chairman after his nomination by Trump.
He is expected to leave the bank soon, but his investment is likely to be lucrative. The bank’s shareholders last week approved taking it public, offering shares to investors on the London Stock Exchange at a price that could mean strong returns for existing shareholders. Last spring, European Union leaders announced that Cyprus had exited the rescue program for ailing banks, using only three-quarters of the billions offered.
The second largest shareholder in Bank of Cyprus is a Russian conglomerate called Renova Corp., which is headed by Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire and associate of Putin who served on the management board of Russian oil giant Rosneft, which was under U.S. financial sanctions in 2014 after Russia’s annexation of Crimea.
So Ross is not only connected to Putin via bank ties, he is also is connected with someone on the management board of the bank who's stock was said to be used to bribe Trump.

Update 4:
Figured I would add some Trump business ties with Russia. This digs into how when Trump was bankrupt he worked with Russian mobsters to launder money. Trump Soho is probably his most concerning.
dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses
Why would Trump’s organization make such a good means of laundering funds? Because real estate has an arbitrary value. Is that apartment worth $1 million? Two million? Why not $3 million for a buyer who really wants it? When the whole transaction is just one LLC with undisclosed ownership paying another LLC with undisclosed ownership, it’s even neater than hiding the money in an offshore account. And while some businesses require due diligence in looking at the source of funds, real estate is a bit more … flexible.
The Republican presidential nominee and Bayrock were both based in Trump Tower and they joined forces to pursue deals around the world — from New York, Florida, Arizona and Colorado in the US to Turkey, Poland, Russia and Ukraine. Their best-known collaboration — Trump SoHo, a 46-storey hotel-condominium completed in 2010 — was featured in Mr Trump’s NBC television show The Apprentice.
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

The Times also reported that federal court records recently released showed yet another link to Russian financial interests in Trump businesses. A Bayrock official “brokered a $50 million investment in Trump SoHo and three other Bayrock projects by an Icelandic firm preferred by wealthy Russians ‘in favor with’ President Vladimir V. Putin,’” the Times reported. “The Icelandic company, FL Group, was identified in a Bayrock investor presentation as a ‘strategic partner,’ along with Alexander Mashkevich, a billionaire once charged in a corruption case involving fees paid by a Belgian company seeking business in Kazakhstan; that case was settled with no admission of guilt.”

He is owned. We are fucked.

OP is straight dumping intel.. we might be witnessing a breaking development..

his Rex Tillerson Research Document goes into depth on the direct and indirect decades long relationship between Rex Tillerson, Rosneft, Igor Sechin, Trump Campaign, and Putin. Here's some highlights:
2011: Under Rex TILLERSON, ExxonMobil Reached An Agreement With State-Owned Russian Oil Company ROSNEFT To Develop Hydrocarbon Resources In The Black Sea.
The Exxon-ROSNEFT agreement commits Exxon to spend about $1 billion looking for oil off Russia’s Black Sea coast, and holds the promise of sharing in the prize if it is discovered.
August 2011: Exxon And ROSNEFT Entered Into A Wide-Reaching “Strategic Cooperation Agreement” Under Which The Companies Would Undertake Joint Exploration And Development Projects Throughout The World.
ROSNEFT and ExxonMobil have executed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement under which the companies plan to undertake joint exploration and development of hydrocarbon resources in Russia, the United States and other countries throughout the world, and commence technology and expertise sharing activities.
In 2011, TILLERSON Struck A Deal With ROSNEFT, Hailed By PUTIN Ally Igor SECHIN And Chairman Of ROSNEFT As A “Giant Leap Forward… More Ambitious Than Man's First Walk In Space Or Sending A Man To The Moon.”
TILLERSON's biggest deal in Russia was announced in 2011 with ROSNEFT. The companies were focused on drilling for oil in three key Russian regions: the Arctic, the deepwaters of the Black Sea, and Siberia.
Before It Was Blocked By Sanctions, Vladimir PUTIN Called The ROSNEFT Deal “One Of The Most Important Involving Russia And The U.S.,” Forecasting It Could Generate $500 Billion.
Rex TILLERSON And Vladimir PUTIN Met In Sochi To Announce $3.2 Billion Investment By Exxon And Russia’s ROSNEFT To Drill In The Arctic Kara Sea, With Possible Future Investment Reaching $500 Billion.

Trump is better than Shillary no matter what bullshit you come up with. You lost, man. You lost.

OSNEFT CEO Igor SECHIN On Expansion Of Exxon-ROSNEFT Strategic Cooperation Agreement: “The Agreements Signed Today Bring The Already Unprecedented Scale Of The ROSNEFT And Exxonmobil Partnership Up To A Completely New Level.”
2014: Exxon Signed An Agreement With Igor I. SECHIN, Head Of Russian State Oil Company ROSNEFT, Weeks After The U.S. Imposed Sanctions On SECHIN.
TILLERSON routinely met with PUTIN and SECHIN, the head of Russia’s state-owned oil company ROSNEFT, even after SECHIN was hit with U.S. government sanctions. Along with PUTIN and SECHIN, TILLERSON orchestrated multiple billion dollar deals to collaborate with the state-owned company on drilling operations in Russia and the United States. Joint operations in Russia have benefited the Russian Government to the tune of tens of billions of dollars. In one instance, a $1 billion investment by Exxon in ROSNEFT oil holdings in the Black Sea boosted ROSNEFT’s valuation by $7 billion.

From the dossier:
Speaking in July 2016, a Russian source close to ROSNEFT President, PUTIN close associate and US-sanctioned individual, Igor SECHIN, confided the details of a recent secret meeting between him and visiting Foreign Affairs Advisor to Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP, Carter PAGE.
According to SECHIN's associate, the ROSNEFT President (CEO) had raised with PAGE the issues of future bilateral energy cooperation and prospects for an associated move to lift Ukraine-related western sanctions against Russia. PAGE had reacted positively to this demarche by SECHIN but had been generally non-committal in response.
In terms of the substance of their discussion, SECHIN's associate said that the ROSNEFT President was so keen to lift personal and corporate western sanctions imposed on the company, that he offered PAGE/TRUMP associates the brokerage of up to a 19 per cent (privatised) stake in ROSNEFT in return. PAGE had expressed interest and confirmed that were TRUMP elected US president, then sanctions on Russia would be lifted

The Slate article about the server in Trump tower in communication with Alfa Bank is starting to look less and less like a coincidence. Not to mention, when the Trump campaign was asked about it via the NY Times, the server activity ceased abruptly. I'm sure most of you have but check out this article again given the recent developments:

Jesus Christ.. CNN was right.

every dumb nigger that duped themselves into voting for a traitor, should share the traitor's fate.

The Russians are our brothers and sisters. All majority White nations should and must unite.

A relationship between the US and Russia predicated on mutual influence, trust, and cooperation would be ideal not only for our nations insividually, but also for the world altogether.

she was so beautiful

Yes, you are a Russian infiltrator paid shill.
You guys are all over the internet spreading propaganda to support Trump and Russia.

sauce?

okay, neville chamberlain

you go sing cumbaya with the russkies, i'll be right here still being a patriotic american

This relationship will work well to pay off Putin and enrich Trump at the expense of the rest of the world. Putin has billions put away he has stolen from the Russian people. I would have to guess he just needs more.

Putin has killed off the free press and now Trump wants to follow in his small footsteps.

spotted the willfully-uninformed loudmouthed ignoramuses

'There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"'.
~Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Pisswhore detected.

Go shower under your daddy's cock, crimskin.

Yes but boy do they just love the shit propaganda that Fox serves as "real news"

How do Russian blue pills taste by the way?

Twitter sent me here.. was this a legit intel dump?

Megan

Trump supporters on the wrong side of history. Are you a Putin cuck like Trump is?

Still at it huh? You guys lost lol, give it a rest nobodies listening anymore.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Tl;dr

No we aren't fucked. Have faith in the fourth estate. Republicans will be dying to take him out to separate themselves from his shit storm. Trump will be the best thing to happen to Democrats and liberals in decades. Be patient, those that idolize Trump will bail on him once he starts to fall.

Servile Pisswhore detected.

Go take a shower under your daddy's cock, KrimSkin.

Russian Shill still at it.

Government is cyclical and perpetual. When Trump falls who will you worship. Nobody lost shit, Democrats and liberals gain in power every day because of his election.

I just expect idiots like you to watch fox news.
Reading is for people that do not support Trump.

Trump supporters have suffered enough. The disappointment will have them all posting, "why should I kill myself threads."

OP just dropped intel. Links all check out

god i miss Anna

I found an old drive of her shit from when i was 14. Deleted it all thinking she was underage. Found out later she was 19.

Much sadness. ..........i blame Trump

Undermine the USA asshole. You Russian shills still getting paid. But some people see you.

pic related

The Russians are the new nigger. Track suits are what blacks wore in the 70s. Don't ever buy a car from a Russian. Russians do the gutter versions of meth and coke. Vodka is the new Hennessy. Russians are plight on white genetics. The fact they bent over and lost their rights to Putin proves they are shit.

Amen brother. Fuck the Russian puppets.

Make your nation great again.
Get it? urination

I voted for Trump and I like Anna Marek. Great thread, thanks snowflake.

Yeah, but the KrimSkins have no problem turning the United States of America into a neo-Soviet puppet states as long as they get to make fun of SJWs.

Unless we do the right thing and march Manchurian Trump and his cohort of Pisswhores up in front of a firing squad for high treason, you can expect a new Russian oligarch one-world government in 3....2....1....

The Russian people must be some real dump prices of shit to vote for a man who censors their Internet. Come on you Russian shots put down the vodka and the crocodile meth, stand up. Prove the average Russian man isn't just the bitch of the universe.

Fox serves opinion as news. It viewers are just too dumb to know the difference.

Sounds like you are sticking you fingers in your ears and humming to ignore the truth.

These shills are getting payed to post here.
They stand behind where their money comes from.
Pay them and they will tell you any thing you want.

>trumpkike detected

It is up to each one of us true Americans to fight this Trump Bullshit in any way we can.
I am in.

How is the op relevant to anything?

are you fucking illiterate or too fucking lazy to read, nigger?

Fuck you Ruski asswipe.

Moar

this and checked

*Votes for Bill Clinton*
*Votes to legalize underage prostitution*
*Normalizes pedophilia*
Really nigger?

These guys are paid to disrupt anything that seems like real discourse about Trump.
FIGHT!

Better than Hillary's

Yeah I am too lazy to read you candyass double nigger. Enlighten me as how the image relates to the information.

Bait from Fox news reader.

I remember her

Years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Meanwhile at MSNBC

Why are you Trump guys so enthralled with a dictator that is only interested in money and power for himself?

meine bruder

lolwut

My best guess is the Ruskies got him voted in with propaganda.

Thanks OP for posting this intel.. Really proves Russia's ties with Trump.

I wonder if this information will get out to anyone? Anyone screenshotting?

masonic dubs, kek has spoken

who is she?

Bill Clinton brought the united states out of debt, bush dive bombed us back in, you know nothing but it's kinda cute

How do you guys not know anything?

>found the nigger

Shh. Let Trump into your heart.

Remember, trump lost by over 5 million votes.

And he is also a pee pee man .

What you think are tears is actually piss
Drink up!
"Out of piss at the moment but don't worry my stupid poor drone, open wide cause here comes a steaming brown loaf!

Thanks for being so easily manipulated, sad you lack basic critical thinking but good for piss loving me" latest tweet

Thank you sir.
Fight.

look at all the fake new

imdb.com/name/nm0546382/

Trump basically came out and tried to call everything that associated him and russia, fake news..

Op just went out of his way or copypasta'd some legit shit. Take time to read OPs allegations and the sauce he dumped and you'll slowly see Trump not only lied and bashed CNN, he actually has some pretty questionable ties to Russia.. which OP later goes on to show that people on his team did in fact meet with Russian officials..

Welcome to WW3

I remember this mag and edition when it came out. You could still order from Denmark.

Hi brother from Russia. How do you find it in your heart to be so damn low.
We are all in this thing together.
Be brave and kill the ogor.

More pics like op's pic?

You're about as wrong as two boys fuckin. Bill didn't bring US out of debt, he got rid of the deficit... two different things, learn the difference. Bill ultimately added 1.3 trillion to the debt.

its been bloodless... so far

Hey Ruski guy The word USA people use is news not "new"
Learn English if you are going to fuck with us.
Whoops, my mistake, Mideastern guy.

I think I love you. No homo.

Thanks for the great insight. Bush saved us.
Sarcasim.