fall into slavic meme.
what is taste of vodka?
it's 30usd in market

Sharp, mild taste.

Cheap stuff tastes like rubbing alcohol
Good stuff tastes like alcoholic water
The best stuff doesn't have a taste

>it's 30usd in market
it costs 4-5$ for 0,5L here. It tastes like alcohol. Something like fire water with a characteristical intense aroma.

I have never drinked it. I can't tell.
Better to avoid it anyway.

>Russian Federation
>I've never drank it

Drank it yesterday evening.
Well, sharp alcohol taste without any tones. Straight like an arrow. If you prepare it properly (keeping it in a freezer for a few hours) you would feel strange feeling of drinking flaming ice, pretty cool.
Well, there were 3 of us yesterday in my flat, we drank 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of cognac and 3 bottles of wine (of course wine before 40% drinks). In 00-00 neighbor rang my door and told me we impeded here sleep, old bitch. Shit, 3rd time in a few months and before the first case approximately 3 month ago I had been drinking in my flat with friends since we were 14-15 y.o. (I am 23 now). Wtf happened?
Also vodka is not a Slavic, but Russian meme. Western Slavs drink beer, South Slavs drink wine.

it's pretty disgusting
gets you drunk though

>I have never drinked it. I can't tell.
10 year olds in Sup Forums, not a surprise 2bh.
You literally can't be 20+ y.o. person and haven't tasted it.

Neither sip of vodka in the past 10 years, only beer

I used to drink beer when I was in School but now I am done with it and alcohol completely.

Beer is way more harmful for your health. If you drink 250 gramms of vodka you would feel okay the next day, drinking 2,5 litres of beer would give you headache and shitstorm in your guts.

Literally like shit.

One sip makes you want to puke it all, but it gets better with every sip you make. It gets the job done.

Why does SK consume so much alcohol compared to other asians?
Also you should buy it, must be decent quality for the price.

Buy rubbing alcohol at the pharmacy, dissolve it with water in the ratio 3:2 and try it (I recommend to drink at least 100ml of the mix). Vodka have the same taste but mildly

same shit here.
Shart in mart.
>ЧEЙTO ? ЗA ЧEКHИCЬ ЗA БAБУШКУ HA ПPAЗДHИК-TO...

It will kill you

Somehow doubt Finland

calm down, pepik, you aren't even Slavs

>what is taste of vodka?
Nobody except hipster alcoholics drinks vodka for its taste. It's supposed to get you drunk cheaply, quickly, and without bubbles.

Oldest vodka recipe was Polish and we're West Slavs. It wasn't even popular in Russia before communism.