Give me honest opinion, is it good or should i stream myself committing suicide?

Give me honest opinion, is it good or should i stream myself committing suicide?

lemmino

Looks much better, definite improvement.

Anhero!!!!!!!!!

what happened?

Hair cut

Im gonna kms soon as wekl

Haircut, right? Good, way better, you looked like a girl before

You need to get some surgery to make your lips smaller OP. Right now you simply look like a faggot's dream, those are some mighty fine dick sucking lips.

You're going to have a hard time in life. You're definitely not killing it in the looks or body department. The fact that you go on an anonymous image board to ask for fashion advice tells me your social life isn't great either. High school is going to be hell for you, the best advice I can give you is start working out now and hopefully by college you can at least be in shape. Good luck kid

ahahahah totally not a homo

Overall its' an improvement.

Not sure if it's the shadow, but are you having a very thin mustache?

inb4 underage b&

if nobody care about you in life, why would anyone care about you in death?

Hope you have a good personality

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

OP not gonna lie

you look better in the AFTER but you need to lose weight my man

your face doesnt look happy and ill bet its cuz of how fat u r friendo

do 5x5's for weight loss and youll be in a better place

theres no feeling better than a post workout feel even if ur fucking obese and can only do half a workout

You're never going to get a chick with women lips like those. Those lips simply beg for cock.

i am not op you fagget

Do you know how many women like man butts and lips? They fetishize the same body parts men do.

yeah sure I would let you suck my dick kid

Then don't fucking reply to my comments you fucking faggot. Learn to spell, then shoot yourself.

Yeah, no shit, but not lips like OP's.

I am not on a test faggot??? why should I take 0.1 seconds to appease some anonymous faggots eyes?>

Yes

this boy have improved 60%, the after is a bit gay, but maybe if he keep the tracks he will turn out a pussy eater boy, just let the puberty strikes and go to the gym.

You look good, you don't look fat at all, but if you work out you will start to feel better about yourself also healthwise. fixing issues takes time and if you kill yourself you will impact your family and loved ones in a very negative and haunting way also you are left with a issue you cant fix, and that is you are dead. Good luck i wish you the best.

Man, you sure look like a Finn. Grew up with some and you look much like them.

you got dick sucking lips, faggot

>you don't look fat at all

Lying son of a bitch.

There is a difference between fat and a little overweight scrag

one look at you and it's obvious that you put in NO physical work in. change that, and your life will fall into place.

Your first course of action should be getting your nine year old faggot self off this board