Alright Sup Forums, ask an alpha anything you want im givin up all the secrets

Alright Sup Forums, ask an alpha anything you want im givin up all the secrets

At what point in time did you realize being an alpha really meant you're just a faggot?

Fuck you heres some OC

you're so alpha, you bang traps?

True Alphas, don't concern themselves with how they stand on the animal hierarchy, remember, you're posting on Sup Forums Sup Forums.
Goodnight, sir fedora of trolls.

is that your ass?

Does being an alpha make you so stupid you voted for trump?

Fuck you all more OC

/thread

Trump is a stupid fuck

alphas do whatever they want. im trying to help you clowns

ask a question and ill teach you how to get girls

>vag
disappoint

if that was my ass id quit my day job

whats her name?

trump is the perfect non-alpha, hes a betas version of an alpha.

insecure,unintelligent, fragile ego, doesnt think ahead

first college girl name was holly

>insecure,unintelligent, fragile ego, doesnt think ahead
how is that not a typical alpha?

Oh be quiet, you are making yourself sound insecure now.

Can we turn this into a cringe thread now, Anons?

not real alphas Sup Forumsro. being smart and ahead of the game helps you get what you want

but that's not what makes them an alpha, it's about trying to be the most dominant of the group

first tip incoming for this dumbasss

1. cut your fucking hair you ponytailed faggot. pay more than 17$ for your stupid haircut. i like to do clipper swith an 8 on the sides and then cut the top to even length to match the sides. dear god do not do that stupid shaved side and long top hipster haircut

trying to be the most dominant of the group and being the most dominant of the group are two separate things mane. you can be shortest skinniest dude and still be the most alpha by clowning people

>by clowning people
but not that much thinking ahead for when you get your ass kicked for saying stupid shit, and people that clown people usually are insecure as shit

Alpha pussy is what you're real alpha males post their picture because we're boss

round two for the retard:

2. Eat right. Throw those fucking doritos away. literally heres how you cook. buy chicken (or any frest and produce, and put olive oil in askillet. cook with spices you like. i like cajun spices

When did you figure out that the whole alpha/beta thing is complete fucking bullshit?

Oh wait, you haven't yet, because you're a fucking idiot.

Topkek, I really shouldn't respond to obvious bait, but I feel playful tonight.

Ok, I don't have a ponytail, or long hair.

I'm to tired to respond to your b8 now.

Some newfriend anons may take the b8 now and answer, bless 'em.

So tired, night all you clever Anons.

If you're worrying about alpha/beta youre probably beta

round 3 for not getting your ass beat: work out.

three exersises you need: Squat, bench, deadlift. do those 5x each increasing your weight each day alternating between main exercises and throw in basic dumbbell and machine weights. cool youre on your way to not being a skinny bitch

it is bullshit but its the only way to relate to the people that frequent this site

this guy needs the food tips. dont eat so many carbs you big bitch

Oh fuck, please don't hit me!

round 4: confidence

being confident is easy ya dummies. be honest and straightforward. dont try to make the girl think youre cool or fit into a preconciveed social dynamic. be acually you and honest about it. chicks like that. passionate about whiskey? cool educate yo girl dawg, tel why and what you like about it. itll make her like it too

round 5:
education. education is cool. it makes you smarter, which makes you better at life. go to school and do well. get good grades and fucking get a sick job that pays for you to do whatever you want. go out and have fun in college but be fucking smart as shit when you leave. find a niche skill, and use and abuse it. list specific quantittive accomplishmnents when you dpo them and then make sure people take notice

Checked them nice trips, but dude, you are preaching to the converted.
It's a good thing that we are Anonymous, otherwise you would get doxxed or trolled for being a silly edgelord.

round 6: know yourself. be introspective. when your mind tells you you like something ask yourself why. answer yourself. introspection is key to having real, meaningful relationships and conversations. it alsmo makes you interesting to other people, thereby raising what dumb betas would call "social value"