Thinking of doing a hero tonight by putting a belt around neck and leaning forward how painfull is it and how long it...

Thinking of doing a hero tonight by putting a belt around neck and leaning forward how painfull is it and how long it take to passout/die also whats it like will post pics pic unrelated

Really depends on a lot of details I don't think we're going to narrow down cause you sound pretty unstable.

What's the motivation here?

Don't do it OP, everything will work out in the end.

I fucking hate these fucking threads. You're making people feel guilty if they don't do their utmost to dissuade you from killing yourself, making them guilty for the rest of their life.

Fucking kill yourself if you want to, but don't half-ass your attention whoring on the internet.

Attention whoring has drastic consequences.

how the fuck you gonna post pics?

Fuck life thats why been 8 years im finished

Meh, clearly the guy is bothered by something. Happens to the best of us. Now OP needs to vent and talk it over with people. You can take the bait or keep browsing, if you're down to chat why not but otherwise it's not like there's an onus or something.

Besides the dude's talking about killing himself, he doesn't even have himself together. What do you expect here.

>Thinking of doing a hero tonight by putting a belt around neck and leaning forward how painfull is it
Pretty painful, and that's from the horses mouth, people who tried it themselves and failed because not only is it painful it's unreliable (depending on how you do it)
>how long it take to passout/die
Depends on your weight. Anywhere from a 30 seconds to a few minutes
> whats it like
Not sure what you mean. The experience is painful, and even death is a semi-subjective experience.

My advice, don't do it. You could end up in a state worse than death if someone finds you and resuscitates you.

Thanks but im not down for talking im finished

KILL YOURSELF LIKE THAT HORROR DID WHEN SHE HUNG HERSELF.

>onus
*onus on the reader I mean, I just smoked some dank bud fam

Answer the question you glorious faggot. What's the background here.

Dont kill yourself for real. Just smoke weed and dont give a fuck. At least try to be rich you faggot.

Op just killed himself. What a cheater

The guy who posted this might be dedicated but....

Chekt

My life is shit i cut myself im ready to go

Why do just one hero? Do them all

my cat scratches harder

Please don't do it

>o ya cuz that post isn't b8 or anything

you're retarded anyways, because if you lean forward you'll just pass out and start breathing again. If we're lucky you'll wake up as a vegetable so you can ponder on how retarded you really are.

U r kind of retard 2 if u reread ur post

So what exactly about your life needs to change?
Give me definitive items.

Do it on facebook live like that one chick and start a trend among the kids

I messed up my brain is fucked

Can someone tell me wtf is actually happening in this photo

I need to no how to do it