BUMP YOU FUCKS

Everyone on this board

Fuck you all

Oh cool the first post other than me is a guy, go figure

bump

BUMP

Chizecked

Quads bump

Anyone want to fuck my slut wife? She like young guys with huge cocks.

daaaaammmmn!

Holy shit

bump

Ex gf

I threw up, twice

BUMP

Sigh...bump

One time this girl was passed out on the couch. she had on jeans that were eating her ass. I was drunk and had my hard cock inches away. I starting stroking and came without warning. i covered her fat ass, it looked hot as fuck. I threw a blanket on her and never heard about her complaining about getting her ass covered in my cum

thoughts? girl I know.

You should have eaten her ass

Cute little butt

moar. she's only 4'10

I definitely wouldn't complain if I died with her sitting on my face

always seeing this around but i need more

oc

what would you do to her?

Damn she got some tits too, pics of them?

Tongue punch fartbox

Very nice

We know

thanks

DAMN pierced too? Short as fuck, nice ass, great pierced tits, you said you just know her why aren't you fucking her like multiple times a day

sweet jesus thats delicious...moar? spread?

Girlfriends ass, rate?

oh I am, she's really into ballsucking and facesitting too. haven't fucked her rack yet tho.

She would sunbathe in the backyard wearing thongs and shit. I had a perfect view from my room. A bunch of times id get stoned and have a slow lubed up jerk to her fat ass. I could totally perv out to her locked in my room.

And she's into facesitting just stop user my dick can only be so hard

I felt in love with à leftist and I tried to slack off Sup Forums and work it out with her .

Sooo many red flag lol mental ilness like dépression angryness . Taking pillz for it . Many dick in her . Roastie

Anyway trips get nude dubs get fb

she's great. which pic are you gonna beat off to, then? she'd probably get wet knowing anons are jerking off to her ass.

A combination of these two

Now that's a 10/10 pussy.

you should cover one of them and post it, i'll send it to her.

I don't really have a way to do that I only have my pc hooked up to a 70 inch tv and my phone and well, I'm not Cumming on either of those and even if I did I couldn't take a picture lol

Gf

lol damn, you're looking at her fat ass on a huge tv? that's fuckin hot. I have a few more, what do you want to see?

Anything and everything just dump the little hottie