Hey druggies of Sup Forums

hey druggies of Sup Forums,
thinking of trying shrooms for first time. can you guys share experiences or tips?
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8615.html
erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i prefer acid to shrooms. Dont take more than an eighth for your first time, they are quite intense. Just remember if shit starts to turn bad just relax and remember its only temporary. Put on some good music you like and that will help. Good music has saved me from bad trips a bunch of times.

here's a tip

Don't watch TV. Get outside in nature, if possible.

I have done shrooms four times. Loved every second of every trip. Nothing like it. My favorite drug for sure. Don't think about it too hard, just do it. Make sure you've got something to do/somewhere to go though. You don't want to be alone with your thoughts.

Preferably do it with 1 or more close friend.
Stay out in nature if possible.
I only took around 1.8 my first time. Id recommended 2-3.
Do it in a good state of mind and when you have a enough free time without responsibilities.

no you ain't i know guys like you
asking for instructions and then
inserting
your moms dildo
in your cavities
try weed first kiddo

>Make sure you've got something to do/somewhere to go though. You don't want to be alone with your thoughts.
This 100%. I tried taking it like you would dissociatives (in bed lights out with music) and it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Absolute mindrape.

take no more than an eighth or its p. cubensis, 1g. try to be in a good state of mind and expect nothing going into it. make it into a tea, and digest on an empty stomach preferably. this almost completely eliminates the nausea. just remember, that you took drugs, and it will eventually end even if you think it wont. on the come up you might experience some strange feeling in your chest, that is normal. my first time i mistook it as some kind of allergic reaction and it took me 2 hours to calm myself down out of a near panic attack

not necessarily, ive done 5g on an empty stomach, alone, and in the dark. it was not a really pleasant trip but not mind-raping.

This

Are escitalopram meds (ssri depression meds) ok with it?

Imagine that moment when you are laughing in terror, between this demented point as if your feet are in hell and your head is heaven. Something like that. Pretty dope if you ask me.

also how about with acid (and coke?)

You can drink dmt right from your brain, anytime you want.

Op here,

Tea? That sounds pretty cool. how would I go about making that? does it taste bad?

sounds dope I will try

Satan approves.

Fuck that. Eat 60 grams wet. Punch God in the face. Become God. Have everything you know shattered. Stop time.
Come back a better person. A person that knows them self inside and out. A person that knows WHY.

i ate 26 grams dried that kinda blew me away. I think i became a completely different/better/more grounded/humbled person after the experience. I ended up stripping naked and running around trying to kill people? Idk

Drugs kinda sell themselves, so I'm gonna try and throw some cold water on the whole thing.

I have nothing but good experiences with shrooms and other psychedelics. I really love them. As far as I'm concerned I do not seriously understand how people have "bad trips."

...But I've seen it. Several times. FWIW it's usually been that fucking guy you would have expected it to happen to. You know, the one with all sorts of mental health issues who's on meds? Or the one who is super fucking weird anyway and you were a little apprehensive about doing hard drugs with in the first place? Yeah, now imagine him fucking screaming at the top of his lungs about how you're all trying to fuck him over in some vague fashion. Or locking himself in a bathroom and refusing to come out for hours. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it could happen. But it do.

So I suppose that's the most important thing. Even more important than where you do it (although obviously do it somewhere cool but safe, preferably with a way to get back in private without someone tripping balls operating a motor vehicle), is who you do it with. Are these people really your GOOD friends? Are you gonna be cool with the fact that they've seen you being really really weird? If I've had anything like a "bad trip" it's been that sinking feeling that I'm too high for rational thought in a room full of fucking wierdos that I share nothing with except the fact we really like drugs. It's not like party drugs. That's a bad feel on acid (or shrooms or whatever).

Be careful about mixing. Shit can kinda multiply on you. At first you're gonna feel like you can't drink, but at the end you're gonna be fucking tank. The beer is gonna go down like nothing. It's hard to describe, but the booze is kinda covered up by the drugs. So if you aren't careful, you can wind up drunker than you've ever been in your life but still with enough energy to do REALLY stupid shit where you usually would have just passed out.
1/2

I ate 7.5 dry last year. Shit was bananas.
Went to the store and made the produce guy get me fresher cilantro cuz the stuff that was out didn't feel like it was connected to the universe anymore. Told the guy in the bread isle to pick me out the best loaf that had, but he wasn't having any of it and gave me shitty bread.
Came home, cut up some avacados, cut off the tip of my finger, bakes some eggs in the avacados and served it on arugala with light vinagrette.
A+ finger tip grew back fine.

google it, and if you throw some tea bags that you like in you wont even taste it. dry mushrooms are awful to eat and ive seen some seriously bad results during a peak when someone has severe nausea
calling bs. you wouldnt be able to walk from the car to the grocery store on 7.5g let alone have a coherent conversation with an employee

This is my opinion, but there are dangers of psychedelics, IMO it is much better to use consistent meditation to reach altered states:
josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8615.html

>be me
>friends birthday
>buy 1g salvia 30x before catching the bus to his city (public transit goes to 2 cities)
>have good time, go to dennies around 1am
>truck is locked up in chinese resteraunt parkinglot
>try figuring out how to get out
>3am, run over tree to get out
>crash at buddies house
>offers me a toke of weed before bed
Yo man I got some salvia, want to have some?
"nah Ive done it, your free to out of my bong though, its very intense"
>pack bowl
bubble bubble bubble
>feels like come up to acid, but nothing more
Im going for the full g
"you sure?"
>pack bowl again
bubble bubble bubble
>lift off
>thrown back into chair
>smoked with the whole city and lake in view
>all lights become star systems with planets
>Im in a soyuz space pod with a space suit
>see ancient civilization of robots surrounding my space craft, looks like palmyra kinda
>buddy says check this out
>helps me out of chair
>look up into the night sky
>I travel through space at light speed
>fall to ground with same feeling as when I first took off
>comedown reminded me of LSD/DMT comedown
Salvias great

also, you may read that making mushroom tea reduces potency, in my experience the difference is nominal and can be countered by eating on an empty stomach. basically, dont worry about it.

i had my friend eat a single 5g huge shroom for his first time (not the smartest idea) while me and another friend did about 7-8 each. we were coming up and looking at the sky and generally having a pleasant time when we noticed our friend just staring directly at the tiles on the ground outside and kinda holding his head. he kept mumbling and saying like its all over or his world is ending etc and we tried to snap him out of it.. he ends up BOLTING.. leaves his laptop and all his other shit at my place and gets in his car with a 1/4 tank of gas and just goes directly home which is like 5 hours away. ends up running out of gas, mind you he is barefoot and in just a bathing suit no shirt, a friendly mexican comes and helps him PUSH his car all the way to an exit and get to a gas station, where he tells the guy look, im fucked up, i dont have any gas, my wallet and my phone are back at my friends house can i please have a coors light tall boy? the dude puts 20 bucks in his tank and gives him a beer and he parks the car behind the gas station and blares country music for like 2 hours while sitting underneath the open back hatch.. lol. THE WHOLE TIME i was sure he had crashed and was dead. I lived near a bunch of different churches at the time and they were all tolling their bells and i was losing my mind. couple hours later he saunters back and we play league of legends and then go to get sushi and then strip club lmao. great time. except his mom and dad drove 5 hours and came and picked him up at like 3 or 4 in the morning LOL

I took it at about midnight, store trip was about 7AM, also got a 24 pack of PBR.
I cut my finger so fast and cleanly it didn't really hurt.
But yeah, ego death, time dialation, thought I was orange juice for a while, thought carrie fisher was my mom because thats what I was watching on HBO at the time.

the best experiences ive had with shrooms is take a blender, half cup ice, frozen fruit of your choice, OJ, mango OJ preferably, vitamin C powder (emergen-C) and shrooms, blend it up chug it down, hits like a freight train

Sounds like he had an awesome fucking time. Last time my and girlfriend did shrooms we went to the farmers market. Shit was cash.

lol i bet with all that citric acid

>If I've had anything like a "bad trip" it's been that sinking feeling that I'm too high for rational thought in a room full of fucking wierdos that I share nothing with except the fact we really like drugs.

This is almost exactly why i stopped smoking weed with other people. i always feel fucking awkward as shit in situations with some of the people i used to hang out with and i would never have anything to talk about wiith them and i would just feel super uncomfortable where i was. i would always pray that we would put on some kind of show and veg out until i wasnt high anymore. But even then i would look around and just feel this sense that i feel like im wasting my time here with people i dont hardly like. i know this is Sup Forums and everyone is presumed autistic. but im actually an alright person and i can make friends fairly easily. but im at college now and all of my good friends that ive bonded with and would only take anything with are hours away so i just stay in my apt and listen to some music and do some kind of activity by myself. its a million times better.

I promise making tea will fuck you up just as fast and hard.
I hate the tea now, just too much too fast. I don't wanna be laid out, I wanna ride it up.

The first time you do it, the feeling is gonna be indescribable. You may not be able to stop yourself laughing until your chest feels like it's gonna explode. It will be easy for you and your friends to get caught in a "loop" talking about the same stupid thing for literally hours and finding it so terribly amusing. Try to fight that. It's kind of a waste of the trip. Try and move the conversation along to some deep and wierd shit you'll want to remember. If you realize that meaningful conversation is too much, check out for a bit. Go check out some cool stuff for the visuals or just sit and think about thinking. Check back in when you're ready.

Back to cold water: hard drugs are not good for your brain. Period. It took me too long to realize this. All that hippie bullshit about it being natural and OK is just that. It's poison. You're using it kick your brain in the ass to get you cool visual and thought patterns. But you are KICKING YOUR BRAIN IN THE ASS. You will not feel normal the next day. And the more you do, the more it sticks with you.

I'm not going to say I'm a complete burnout or anything. But at this point (late 20s now) I can honestly say, I think psychedelics have screwed by mind up a bit. Hard to describe but maybe more difficult to concentrate? There may be PERMANENT visual effects? I won't say it's conclusive, but look at this erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1245
When I read that, I immediately went "oh shit" because I think it's definitely happened to me (decrease in visual acuity and fast motion vision).

In closing OP, shrooms can be REALLY fun. But you only have one brain, one set of friendships, and one sense of dignity. Understand that you really are playing with all of them when you trip.

Have fun and be safe. 2/2

Would dark side of the moon work?

i can attest, i was fully peaking within 45 minutes and the trip ended after 3.5 hours. this has happened like 4 times

first time I took shrooms i made about 30 of them into 3 hot chocolates, I drank all 3....

water was super reflective and looked like i was spilling a mirror on the floor when i was pouring it on the ground.
i lost all concept of the outside world and in my mind my gfs house was the entire universe (x gf now sadly )
it lasted for 5 hours and i never got sick..
it was the best trip ive ever had, and ive done acid, 25i and some 25i powder shit.

YES, but beware of "time". it scared the piss out of me

Yeah mushroom tea is usually not very strong. I made litres of the stuff and we pounded it when we were camping. We could definitely feel it but it was nothing crazy, just a good time.

i think you might have made it wrong. ive made A LOT of tea, and its always been hard fast and strong

Maybe it's different by the way you make it. It should kick in sooner than eating them. Last time I tried to make a tea out of shrooms it did nothing. Probably did something wrong at some point.

STAY AWAY FROM LARGE MIRRORS !

yeah.... no. I agree with the other guy. I have a 20 oz tea pot that I put like 6-7 grams in for 2 people and it always hits hard and fast. SHroom potency can be hit or miss tho. My friends first batch fucking annihilated me every time over the course of a year. 3rd batch just wasn't doing it for me, trips were really short.

im gonna tell you to never look into a mirror for more than about 1 second. i took acid once and it was a great time. i went to take a piss. washed my hands and was looking at myself and admiring how big my pupils were and shit. i started yawning and my jaw just kept going down and i couldnt look away. it freaked me the fuck out for about 10 minutes and i snapped back into reality.

check'd

OP, lots of us talk shit, and I'm sure you've googled it already, but seriously, words completely fail to describe the experience. Same with LSD, it's just gonna turn your world inside out.
SOme people like to go out innawoods, some like to watch cartoons, some like to meditate. I personally like to listen to music and then watch rick and morty. But there isn't really a right way to do it, there are wrong ways. (naked in public = ur doin it wrong).

But it's a opportunity to learn about yourself. I did not come back the same person as I was before. Shrooms and LSD gave my life a complete 180 and I feel 100 percent better about who I am.

But seriously check out rick and morty when you're good and wrecked.

5 dried grams in silent darkness or fuck off

Terence is that you?

u need to get a n64 and play some fricking games with the bros on some shrooms/acid

I found out chicago has isolation tanks I can rent by the hour. Think I'm a bad enough dude?

I mean, if you want to end up all wrinkly like dried shrooms then go for it. Wouldn't have a clue what would happen if you used SD tanks while on shrooms...
Actually, I think PsychedSubstance(yt) did a video on it not long ago...

If you are so crazy you gotta take prescription mind-altering drugs, do not do psychedelics. Period. Full stop. Do not do them.

did 5gs a week ago, absolutely insane. Threw up like 10 times after the high wore off though, but thats just my dumb unlucky mistake.

Be careful:

Acid != Shrooms, however, a friend of mine was going to try acid for the first time. He wanted to only do it with his cousin in the room, just the two of them. My friend did not know how much to take, so he put his trust into his cousin. Bad choice.

Instead of the normal 1-2 hits of acid someone is expected to take their first time, his cousin gave him 8 hits. Still to this day we have no clue why he did this. Was it a sick joke? Did he hate him? Did he want to see someone lose their shit? we Don't know.

Obviously my friend lost his fucking mind. Literally. Almost jumped out of his 3 story apartment building window. Was swinging a baseball bat at his cousin. He wound up in the mental hospital for 6 months because he couldnt get the voices in his head to stop.
Shit literally made him go insane.

Moral of the story is: For your first time, do it with people who you truly trust and know.

Don't take less than an eight.
Go into a forest.
But first learn about ecology so you can tell the difference between a forest and trees.

Two bitches I knew came into the restaurant with a lunch bag full of the magic, and proceeded to eat 3/4 of the bag in front of us. It was only after about 45 min. of them being there and 5 of her telling me that they decided to vacate the restaurant for a "safer habitat".

my first time I took two grams and most of the trip was in my thoughts, i was still in the real world but slipping back and forth between my mind ever so slightly, i contemplated life and love but still had the willpower to do regular things: I went for a bike ride, drew, halfway through the trip my granny picked me up and i drove the car with her in it beside me, it was... interesting lol.

the second time was with 4 grams and i was gone, fucking melted away into my mind, saw fractals, left my body, was in a twisting nether void of yellow and green where direction and viewpoint did not exist and i could control time and i felt as though i was just a bare spirit cruising the universe feeling connected to everything.

those are my only two experiences with it, its hella awesome, would do again, just make sure you have 6-8 hours of peace to do it on

same guy, shrooms are the hippy drug from my experience: connected to everything and everyone etc, i prefer acid which is similar but it makes me feel like i have answers to everything instead of questions, and acid also makes me feel like im a god, just with an expiration date lol

soo a demi-god?

well, one break through i commonly have on acid is the parallel between us and what we think of as a god: what can gods do? they create life, create masterpieces, influence others, sit back and watch it all unfold, send messages, we can do all of that shit, just not on as grand a scale i suppose, and a god doesn't die, we do, so i usually come to the conclusion that we are gods who have an expiration date, it makes no sense without drugs, think about that shit on acid and you will feel like a god i promise lol

usually though i just enjoy manipulating my 3d imagination and imagine myself fucking various creatures and humans i know and fap for hours on end

I was a lot happier after my first trip on shrooms. It makes it easier to think through your problems. It makes you feel as if your mind expanded out of your body.

oh i know exactly what youve experienced. the demi-god views.

trips last 4-5 hours at most no matter how much you take.....bs

Friend of mine did them with it. He cried for 4 hours then passed out....nothing really crazy.