Cant stop eating , always hungry how to stop?

cant stop eating , always hungry how to stop?

Let me suck your dick

Sew your lips together and cut a hole in your gut

You lack discipline

you a girl?

Maybe if u stop repostig this retarded autism thread then ur appetite will decrease

i binge eat several times a week dont know why, its i buy snack stuff for 20 bucks and eat it all in one sitting

High fat low carb.
Lay off the booze if that's your deal.

What are those bumps on the ridge of your head? Herp?

less salt, it makes you want more food

normal penis stuff dude

Mine doesn't have that, it's smooth all around.

No , but you can't be picky

Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as "hirsutoid papillomas"[1] and "pearly penile papules")[1] are small protuberances that may form on the ridge of the glans of the human penis. They are a harmless anatomical variation. Though sometimes confused with HPV infection, the papules are not a sexually transmitted infection and are not contagious.
The papules appear as one or several rows of small, pearly or flesh-colored, smooth, dome-topped bumps situated circumferentially around the corona or sulcus of the glans. They may range in size from less than 1 mm to 3 mm.[2] As of 1999, different studies have produced estimates of incidence ranging from 8 to 48 percent of all men

If you have eat to a lot, eat vegetables and drink water and wait to digest. Eat your food slowly

I'm confused as to why your dick needs to be in this?

Hmm even so, if I felt that with my tongue, I couldn't unthink it.

Just burn more than you take in. Drink lots of water, eat vegetables and chicken (not fried chicken). Vegetable stir fry can be really damn good if you use the right vegetables and seasonings, you can mix in lean beef, pork, or chicken too.

Phentermine

hit the fucking gym , jesus man get a fucking hold of youself

its remnants from a time when penis had barb so it stays attached to vagina during sex

>zero sugar
>LOW carb
>EXERCISE *weights + cardio*
>high PROTEIN

starve the fat feed the muscle , but most importantly you have to use your body , its a machine that is made to move

its just fat , relax

n the primate line, a regulatory DNA sequence associated with the formation of small keratinized penile spines was lost. This simplification of penis anatomy may be associated with the sexual habits of humans.[16] In some species which retain the full expression of penile spines, penile spines contribute to increased sexual sensation and quicker orgasms.[17]
Hirsuties coronae glandis, found in humans, are sometimes described as vestigial remnants of penile spines

Will u suck me

Let's see your dick

The thing is that you have to accept that your you to loose weight you will have to go hungry for a bit.
After a while, a few weeks, you will adapt to your new food intake and it won't feel that bad any more.
One trick is to drink alot of water before and after meals to give a sense of fulfillment.
Also if you have problems eating the right amount start counting calories.
Good luck.

Google Fordyce spots.

remove the tape worm.