Post your feels anons

Post your feels anons

18 male no social life moved to new city no friends all alone feeling shit

>crippling depression
>I live in a constant state of fear and misery

Dear you,
You beautiful, troubled soul.

There’s an infinite amount of ways to describe love, words I’ve read in poetry and phrases that float through my mind when I consider the days we were together like
Infinite
Ravishing
Whimsical
Beating hearts and soft music
I can't help but wonder what syllables are stuck in your head, playing on repeat
Maybe you already turned them off.

Dear you,
I loved you half the time, and hated you the other and I don't regret either one.
Our love was a contradiction in the making
One that made me hold on until my hands felt familiar again
Like I didn’t know how my name sounded until it came seeping through your lips

Maybe that’s why I have such a hard time washing you out of my hair, taking our pictures down and putting them in a box labeled

For another time.

A time when you understand that words can serve as both bullets and a beautiful song at the same time
The trick is knowing when to shoot and when to sing.

You always had a hard time with that.

Dear you
when our eyes catch each other off guard, I wonder why you stopped loving me.
How my eyes didn't remind you of the ocean anymore, my hair, no longer a home for your
fingers

When did my outspokenness start to embarrass you?
When did my hands start to feel like gravel when you touched them?
When did you stop finding comfort in the sound of my voice
Or the curve of my mouth?
When we embraced you always pulled away
Just a second too soon.

You would think that by now I would notice a red flag when I see one
But a white one framed your countless apologies so flawlessly

damn.

Dear You,
You stopped kissing me when I was in the middle of saying something just to break the silence

You stopped coming over for dinner
You stopped telling me that everything would work out don’t worry, babe, I will always love you my life has been a series of unfortunate events thus far and you know I don’t believe in perfection,
but when I held your face in my hands, I never held anything more perfect.

Now I wonder if you say the same thing to her

Dear you
Your voice has been the soundtrack to my life for 365 days but I never thought you would leave in the middle of the song.

Can you still bear to turn on the radio?

I have to drive by your house at least twice a day and I can’t help but look for signs of you that will hold me over, numb me until your memory is forced back into my mind and I have to swallow my own bitterness again, a taste I can never seem to scrub out of my mouth

I've never felt anything

Dear you
I’ve never been one for vulnerability but when you left you forgot to close the door behind you

Dear you
It’s still open.

I know I’ll find the strength to shut it one day but you have the key so

Remind me to change the locks.

Dear you
People keep telling me that you were never worth my time anyways, and they're right. But that doesn't diminish the fact that I gave it to you
I just wish I would have noticed the greed in your eyes a little bit sooner.

I never get any dubs.

Dear you
Yesterday you told me you had a new girlfriend.
I know people pretend not to care when these things happen
But I've never been one for pretend

I wish I could say the same for you

Dear you
I love you, and I probably always will
But love has never been an excuse for putting your life before mine
Nor a reason to replace the passions that enlight my fire with yours
I haven’t felt a spark in awhile

It's funny
I realized that my fire was being suffocated, and didn't start to burn wildly until you left.

And I can't tell if that says more about you or me

just a little poetry ive written sorry if you guys think its gay of me to do so. I just don't feel so good anymore. Night Sup Forums

Keep this shit coming user

i'm 22 and i'm not who i dreamed to be...
the worst part? my family tried to help me but i was afraid to be different.
now i'm a loser living with my mom
i want to die

I was doing so well. Spent time In some small town after the fire season. Living off the money, unsuccessfully looking for work. The time I was there. That was the time I needed to be alone.

Then I got a new job and I moved here. New people, new places. I'm the new guy. This is what I need now. To get out there and socialize more.

But then we started talking again on Christmas.

>This was supposed to be a (you) free zone

I like to tell myself that I was in the last stages of getting over. I was accepting that it won't happen. But twice, I've let her go, and twice she's come back to me.

I fucking love this girl and a part of her loves me too. I'm all fucked up. I want to hold her, I want to puke, I want to run, I want to fuck.

Fuck.

thank you.

The love of my life whom up until recently I hadn't spoken to in over 2 years and I have been speaking recently. Mostly just joking back and forth through text. Last night she told me to come over to see her... I knew it wasn't a good idea so I turned her down and told her that we would both regret it. Today she texted me and apologized and said she was drunk, and thanked me for making the right choice. It hurts so bad, all I want to do is hold her but we are toxic together and I know that if we ended up seeing each other it would end badly.