Is this the end, Sup Forums?

Is this the end, Sup Forums?
Will this overpriced joke of a AAA capable console be the final nail in Nintendo's coffin?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/12/nintendo-switch-nvidia-tegra-x1-specs-speed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$300
>cant do 4k
>cant play bluray
>no vr
>gpu from 2 years ago
ps4 and xbone never looked so good

Oh-a no!

D'aww it looks like a puppy!

Nintendoes whay Micropenis don't.

PC PRIDE WORLD WIDE MY GLORIOUS BRETHREN

>3ds replacement
fixed it for you

nintendo is out of the console market.

>thinking it would have any of those things

you dont seem to understand what nintendo's market base is

nintendo's been outta the market since 06, bro

people who cant count to 300

you sound like you're disagreeing with me, but what you're really doing is agreeing with me. so thanks for the support.

Wait where's your source on this?

Its an underclocked nvidia shield, so look up what that can do.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/12/nintendo-switch-nvidia-tegra-x1-specs-speed/

Nothing is 100% confirmed until tomorrow's press conference

This is one of those situations in life where you better set your expectations pretty low if you don't want to be disappointed..

>over 21
>gaming on anything other than a PC
I shigeru miyamoto you don't do this

/Thread

>Not a fag
>Gaming on a PC

i prefer nintendo over ps4/XDbox because nintendo cares more about the storyline of their franchises and the love of their fans. Sony/Micropenis makes games with fucking awesome graphics, but nintendo doesn't really care much about capitalism.

>Also, Nostalgia

Nintendo uses gimmicks. thats why they're still making money.

>ds systems had 2 screens
>64 was one of the first consoles to use 3d graphics
>wii used motion remotes
>wiiu was basically just a fucking ds but disconnected
>3ds was the ds but 3 d i m e n s i o n a l
>switch is gonna be the next iphone 7; where the fuck are my parts

I was going to write something about they can go be a publisher like sega, but i think I'll kill myself now that ive read the rest of your p

gamecube was last good thing outta nintendo.

>buuuuutttttt NDS and all its iterations. nope cause they're all just GBA games with more bells and whistle

You can kinda see where they were going with this, but it just wasn't done right

Hopefully that thing fucking tanks and we get zelda games in 4k in a decent engine in the future

nintendos console demise means nintendo games on every system. just like sega.

nobody in this console market can run 4k. Its dithered upscaling. Just like the XBOX 360 couldn't do actual 1080p.

>maxresdefault (6).jpg
>le master race xDD

GTFO faggot

What you mean to say is pretendo only gets quality 1st party titles. And the graphics on neither XBONE or PSQUAD are "awesome". They are lower mid range and the hardware is not getting any younger.
If you prefer pretendo thats fine. Everyone has a preference.

No VR? really dude? That shit needs another 5-10 years of polishing before it becomes the VR everyone wants.
I just hope this system actually has games to play, or im jumping ship to PC/3DS

I hope so.

Fucking Nintendo should have divested itself of its console hardware division ten years ago and just partnered instead of competed with sorny, microsquishy and apple, & sold games for all their platforms and made controllers for their proprietary hardware.

Nintendo should be a cross-platform game and a single controller to fit everyone elses hardware.

And add some fucking color back in, at least as an option. Fuck.

I prefer sex.

sex with animals lol

jk no, just sex

with animals lol

>Implying that Arms won't be GOTY every year for the next century

I mean we've all been talking about Nintendo's hardware division dying since the Gamecube. The Wii U was a stinker, the switch doesn't impress me either.

However, Nintendo still owns some very valuable IPs and they continue to produce great games which many of us don't get to play because they're exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

Even if Nintendo's console division dies, they'll still be the most profitable game developer out there. The day they develop a Super Nintendo controller that plugs into a smart phone and start releasing their back catalog is the day they start printing money.

They aren't dying any time soon.

I too have sex.

Nintendo's going to have to go the way of the application markets, just like where android, sony, blackberry and microsoft are now. xD

>gpu from 2 years ago
>ps4 and xbone never looked so good
Implying PS4 and XBOne have newer GPUs
PC MASTER RACE ANYWAY FAGGOT

Yeah.
Better get your fukken games up and running on ARM chipsets, nintenjun.

Also, they should sell all the generations of controllers.

I grew up on an NES controller, and I still fumble around trying to play on anything else. ...it's so bad I now map an NES USB controller over.

And I haven't even played an NES game since SMB3.

>Being over 21
>Not having a PC for every non-exclusive game
The only reason Nintendo does well is because of IPs

I prefer to have games, so I play on consoles.

Well, they have been spending a lot of time working with Apple lately, so that figures.

Fucking Apple.
>wait years for a new MBP, comes w/
>an outdated processor
>half the ram of its predecessor
>slower ram too
>1/3 less battery
>a useless gimmick of a touch strip
>speaker problems
>no ports to plug apples own iphone into
>display glitches due to underpowered gpu
>useless unergonomic keyboard
>sexier case
>huge price increase

wtf is with hardware companies deciding to not innovate and buttfuck everyone for 2017. Was 2016 not a fucked up enough year? Jesus christ.

With guys faggot

300bucks thats a lot of gbp

Amen

Fail maxres.kek

You sound like a fucking homo.

Yeah, people want their Mario. Not all the time, but, once in a while, I just want to see that Dago Wop eat some shrooms and fuck a princess.

They could easily stuff everything people like about nintendo in the controller body itself, and plug that shit straight into the HDMI in. Stick a couple double A's in your controller, and play that bitch.

But they like selling hardware.

Hav fun with red dead redemption 2 then

>people want their Mario
>I just want to see that Dago Wop eat some shrooms and fuck a princess.

innocent childhood memories, right down the drain
thanks /b

Rekt dat masterrace fag

I still play sega neptune you fucking queer baits.

Im a PC gamer and Im buying this
partly somebody has finally released a console that isn't a PC rip off like xbox and playstation

It must suck knowing that your shitty PC will never run glorious The Last of Us or The Last of Us 2.

Why? Because it's portable? Like... a laptop?

well, they do call me a, homo...sexual... if yaknow what i mean.

I agree with everything you said except for the N64 comment. I don't see how 3d graphics is a gimmick. Its simply advancement.

Also, if you think about it, the Wii was pretty innovative. It was the first console to actually get motion control right which ultimately led to VR.

you don't need to post conversations you're having with yourself

Why is it a laptop?
Why is it anything???

WHY IS ANYTHING ANYTHING???

>already exists retro controllers that can (otg cable) connect to your phone
>Fuck nintendo releasing their back catalog.
>emulators you dumbasd

>new nintendo announced
>existential crisis had

Because PC doesn't have exclusives? Yeah ok.

What does suck is that game devs get cucked into releasing for a console, when there's no physical reason the game can't be released on PC except muh business strategies. It's the only thing keeping consoles alive. Shame, really

it runs it, but not as glorious as a PC could,nobody hears a HI-Point owner shitting on S&W owners because we all know who is better at what they do, just like the Hi-Point pistol, all your xbone and PS4 has going for it is price, hence why we call you peasants

>could easily stuff everything people like about nintendo in the controller body itself, and plug that shit straight into the HDMI in. Stick a couple double A's in your controller, and play

Interesting.

I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't create a console with more, or at the very least, equal power to the Xbox/PS4. People like Nintendo, they still make good games, and I think their games would only benefit from the extra power.

I mean, look at breath of the wild, looks fun enough, but still so outdated. 2013 console graphics still blow that out of the water.

Indeed

No point owning a PC if all the best games aren't on it.
Please kid. I have a $3000 PC with SLI Nvidia gtx 1080's and a master race ultrawide 34" monitor.

I still own a PS4 for its superior exclusives.

#ActuallyHasAJobAndCanAffordNiceThingsMasterRace

its simply, it's physically different, the controller, the tablet seamlessly connecting to the controllers, the experience creates something different

but mostly because you cant get Nintendo anywhere else so yeah smash bros when?

How am I not myself?
How am I not myself?
How am I not myself?

Because it's not their focus, otherwise they're competing too directly with the other consoles which means ultimately, they're competing with PC's, since that's all the new gen consoles have been for a while. They're going for niche gimmicks rather than tackle the hardware angle full force. Honestly it's their best strategy right now...deliver a product that isn't competing in the brute strength race, but rather giving us something different.

>PC has none of the best games
yea sure

I never thought I would find such enjoyment in others existential meltdowns.

Guess I was wrong about that too.

What a pain it must be having to spend hundreds of dollars upgrading every couple of months just to constantly keep your shit upgraded instead of having a console for 5+ years spending money on games only, and MAYBE a new controller/mic

>I have an sli 1080 setup
Said every person lying, ever.

First thing they go on is "SLI latestnvidiacard" meme.

Also,
>all the best games aren't on it
>Implying PC doesn't have many more best games
>Implying the handful of great games on consoles are the only ones out there
Sucks when you don't have facts on your side.

Dubs dont lie

I'll got PS4 and a little nice system for 1100€

Still use both of them, mostly PS4 (my friends are usually there) for the new titles, while i play older shit on the pc

Fallout nV for example

nintendo's market base. 30 year old man children that will defend a shit product because muh'nostalgia and because they are unhappy how they turned out to be as adults.

There are faggots in this very thread that play on NES hardware.

That shit came out when I was 10, and I'm old enough to have fucked most of your moms when they were still young and hot.

Bruh dubs dont lie

Can I watch the Super Mario Brothers movie in High Definition on it?

>owning a pc means you have to upgrade every few months
>Have the same hardware for 4-5 years and spend less than what I would have spent on a console to merely upgrade the video card, and back in business playing games at higher settings and fps than the current consoles
Ok user, it's really time to stop drinking.

Finally, a sensible Sup Forumstard who doesnt scream at people for liking other things

They do when they're lying.

I've got some bad news for you. Everyone I know is 30 or over, and...

No one is happy how they turned out to be as adults. Dealing with that disappointment is the main challenge of adulthood.

>when you actually have sli 1080 and the kid on Sup Forums is upset.

>when the kid on Sup Forums implies there can be multiple "best games".

Here's a list of the all time highest rated games. Notice the non-pc exclusives topping the list?

>no more heroes 3
>day 1 zelda
>mario odyssey

SO FUCKING HYPED

Actually, if you spend your money wisely, the upgrade cycle for a PC is the same as a console. The difference is, when your console starts towards RIP you can't fix it without buying a whole new one.

o dear god in heaven
don't do it user

They CANT lie newfag

and without exclusives where would it be? I agree with you, I'm buying a pro soon for FF7, and PC is over hyped in some ways but it has more potential then another available platform available,

Also post pics or BTFO

>tfw I have a PC for my strategy and mobas
>tfw I have a console for shooters and exclusives
Why can't we get along?

Do you think that if Honda released a Civic that had the capabilities as a Model T, you'd have the same argument?

This. And because fanboy faggots.

>those review pools of less than 100 per game
>multiplat titles that also have PC release
>multiple listings of the same game by console version

That's quite possibly the worst list to use for your example. You might want a broader pool and not listing games by the console generation but merely "pc" and "console" period. Also, including games from the 90's is retarded...back then, PC's and consoles were very different beasts, and consoles had a strong lead in many things PC's couldn't do at the time.

I've decided I'm not buying any more electronics.
I'm using up the system I'm on, not upgrading, not updating it. Once it's beyond basic repair, that's it. If I have a computer at work, I'll use one there, but not at home. Goes for my phone too. Fucking tired of my life revolving around this shit. and it's all shit.

Right. Let me fix that.

>64 had controllers you needed 3 hands for

Cause Those pcmasterace fagitz get butthurt for no reason

Go get ur super-duper system and hav fun instead of trying us to wolololo to pc

>shooters on consoles
That's one thing I can't understand. Trying to play FPS's on a controller is pure cancer to me.

But fighting games and arcade like button mashers, sure, I get that.

I haven't played video games in a while but I thought it looked sorta cool. I wouldn't spend 300 on it though. I don't care about graphics and don't care if a gaming system also plays other media. Gaming system should be a gaming system in my mind. VR is for faggots.

If it had decent games I would probably consider buying it, if I played video games still. Maybe I might even.

>console for shooters

Holy fuck, there's a lot of console fanboys here that drink waaaay too much kool-aid because their waifu game isn't on pc.

Good luck being a faggot, I guess.