Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Any way to remove my own pictures from there?

oh wow i just found my ex nudes on there

I can fap for days with these pictures.

this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
and Sup Forums lets him because he pays the mods to look the other way...
====
don't believe me that he pays them?
report his ass... see how long it takes to take this thread down
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.

How can this thing even work?

snapchat should fix their bugs!..

guys some one try leak miley cyrus lol

THumbs up why r u guys so racist

mods

so you finally got a proxy to spread you spam, huh? your shit is still shitty spam, only 4 year olds would fall for this monkey shit survey bullshit..
so you finally got a proxy to spread you spam, huh? your shit is still shitty spam, only 4 year olds would fall for this monkey shit survey bullshit..
scam is easy to spot... nobody is in opposition and all the messages sound suspiciously like you just discovered the fucking tomb of Tutankhamen.
scam is easy to spot... nobody is in opposition and all the messages sound suspiciously like you just discovered the fucking tomb of Tutankhamen.
.scam, scam, the scam faggot is at it again.
can you guess who doesn't have a real job?
scammer faggot, that's who!
yes, you keep trying, and you keep failing,
and everyone laughs at your faggotry,
keep buying proxies... you're a faggot.

... hey this is funny... all though i give u cred for trying

Why do all these snapshit things have some goofy ass sentence that without a doubt has a "lol" in it? GO PUT SISTER PUSSY LOL XD

5 stars for this shit man i will be using it daily

I have been seeing this shit for about 2 months now, finally deicded to loose my brain and see if it works today & i am surprised!

God, you people...

Guys the mods pay me to do this shit!! Leak your teachers/sisters/exgfs tonight lololol

Leaked my sister just for the lols

thanks for making my saturday night m8!

>Guys the mods pay me to do this shit!
this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
and Sup Forums lets him because he pays the mods to look the other way...
====
don't believe me that he pays them?
report his ass... see how long it takes to take this thread down
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.

cancer
gtfo

This looks really good, thank you!