Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Female programmer here
How do I stop my autistic co-workers from awkwardly hitting on me without starting drama
Do autist have drama?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/Mj7hPf2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump

What do you program females to do?

Learn to cook and find a husband. What are you doing programming? Jeez.

Start by posting tits of gtfo
Then we'll see about your problem

Your momma

Ahahahaha... girls can't code.

be unambiguous. ambiguity will get an unwelcome pencil moustache mashed against your upper lip. Make it clear if they seem to be showing interest that you're not looking for a relationship or that you have a boyfriend or that you're a lesbian. Hints will NOT do.

Tell them to go programme something in Haskell, convert it into assembly via using something coded in C, host it on an Apache server but has to have Perl handle all requests, all for a shot at sniffing your hair.

Oh, and if your name is Brittany, get the hell out of that Uni.

Embedded hardware software. Mostly for automation and manufacturing.
Try not to be condescending

Just say things like my boyfriend is taking me to this.../i got this from my boyfriend/ I can wait to go see my boyfriend i haven't seen him in a couple of days/etc

just get the "i'm taken" hint through their heads

Why do femanons not understand?

>Tits or gtfo
>timestamp

You gotta follow the rules if you want help

Tell them.

You mean a "female designer" or a "female tester"?
Anyways, stop harassing poor coders in their workplace. Go blow your boss or something.

take a photo with a ripped alpha, frame and place on your desk

Wear a ring

>tits or gtfo

Literally, this is the simplest shit and you need to ask advice from Sup Forums. Your veild attempt at flattery will get you no where harlot.

Traps are not real females. Go back to tapping out Python with your giant trannydick you degenerate swine.

drama is for normies

work harder, get promotion, become their supervisor

tell that to my colleagues

That's not real programming. That's mostly circuits and shit, I know it because I've done it. GTFO. Learn to program actual programs (millions of lines of code).

fag. her gender is relevant to the thread. rules only apply to attention whoring.

female here, how do I invite girls over for a ffm with my hubby?

Like what do I text them?

Ops definitely a chick because she's got a horrible sense of humor

Work from home.

You honestly wouldn't want to have to supervise some of the kinds of guys who do Comp Sci...

>implying that a single person writes programs that size alone

no you haven't faggot get out.

Put a framed picture of a buff dude prominently in your work space. Make sure they can't miss it. Bonus points if you can take a picture with someone like that. If coworkers you're friends with ask just say it's a cousin you've been friends with since childhood.

Probably already said behind your back

>>Tell them I'm a married lesbian
>>Wants to be friends and says they will help me support feminism
>>Never said I was a feminist
>>They awkwardly talk about the struggle
>>Makes me hate them more

since that is what I do for a living, I don't see the problem

They are stubborn as fuck and get butthurt when you tell them they are wrong.

You obviously don't work in the field then...

Is this you? You're qt/10. Also, just tell them that you're in a relationship. Assuming they're autists of the fullest gentleman rank, they'll respect it and lay off.

Try booty clapping til a worm falls out of your ass m.imgur.com/Mj7hPf2

Youre a fag for saying that, i want to see her tits

tits or gtfo applies to all females, no matter the context

I feel for you.
Do you carry a can of disinfectant/air freshener with you?

i don't care if i can see a vagina in that picture... that wig still screams tranny.

how Sup Forums has fallen

embedded hardcore "programs" are max 50 lines of very simple C code. I was trying to make a point here, that OP is a faggot, but you missed it.

then just fuckin' ice them. Thing about autists is that they can't really tell when someone's being rude. Blow them off. Tell them you don't want to hang out with them

Most new programmers that I train come in bragging about either writing long lines of code or writing it all from scratch. Yet they can't understand the concept of providing comments or using the tab key properly. Stop pretending

tits timestamp or gtfo you programmer cunt

I made a similar thread on /sci/ once and wrote a paper about it for my feminism class.

Male programmer here.
How do I get my autistic female co-workers to awkwardly hit on me without starting drama?

>female programmer

if you want tits google them. there's millions of titties on the web.
Keep begging her for her tits. It's not pathetic ;)

what is your point? because that doesn't really convey an op is a faggot idea.

Tab or 4 spaces?

I try to use tab as much as possible but literally every IDE changes it to 4 spaces.

actually it's just for attention whores. Quit being a fag

Stop being so autistic.

not samefag, but you're probably a newfag who's been here a few months and thinks that you know everything about Sup Forums. If you're a true oldfag, you'd know whenever there's a girl it's tits or gtfo with timestamp. faggot.

Ok, I stop. Thank you master. You are the master trainer.

How could you ever think Sup Forums would be a good representative of anything?
People are bound to take the piss out of you, no matter what stance you take.

>female
>programmer

This Thread is a perfect example of how shitty Sup Forums is

Ok,
Heres what you do. What you want to do first is. from this perspective. Is to first, do this. This is definitely the beginning of the possibility and the direct outcome of said ability. Only during this of cource.
Yes, definitely should consider this as a first measure in the decisive rational thinking of set progatives. Arforementioned. Henseforth, this would serve that purspose of creative mutual understanding.
Indefinitely this measure is longstanding in this human understanding in the belief that one muat acknowledge this perpetual reasoning of misunderstanding.
And thats the conclusive substandard to not be minimized by overstating the obvious.
Hope that helps

get fat

she looks identical to my wife

Well while the method is mostly based on preference, mostly all can agree when they see ugly spaghetti code. Except the sensitive ones who wrote it

Wow, such an insightful and original comment. I'll right this one down and send it back to 2005 so we get it right from the beginning

But ur wrong new fag

That's not true fagtron. Sup Forums represents Sup Forums just fine.

>embedded systems programming is not programming

kek'd

Please learn to fucking read

Be honest
Tell them they are helpless robots with no chance and that they might as well give up and start investing in hugging pillows and flesh lights for companionship.

Yeah but Sup Forums is different people every time you visit.

That was deep

Tell 'em hubby has a huge dick.

You do realize that if OP did not stat their gender it could have easily been a faggot right?

Tits or GTFO applies here and you need to lurkmoar newfag or better yet stop posting/using this site.

every female programmer is autistic or obese

OP here
Actually called them hapless robots in a nice way
They gave each other high fives and quote terminator
One gives off a strange cheese odor

OP you are fake, assuming pic is you. How do I know? You live either in a basement or cell, as indicated by the painted concrete blocks of the wall.

Fuck him. Then get clingy. He'll slowly pull away.

Definition of peak performance..

OP here
Hates obese women
Not curvy but the "omgerd I need to drive my cart to reach the snack isle" obese

If you killed yourself then no one would hit on you anymore except maybe some necrophiliacs but you wouldn't remember it so I guess that's fine.

kek

Incorrect the rule was revised in 2009. It was changed to encompass any and all females on the bored. Stop acting like a old fag.

OP here
Just had the realization they could be reading this thread.

2 spaces

say you're a SJW.

Wat?

I work on embedded devices and we have millions of lines of code. Embedded is a vague term - do you mean something like a PIC microcontroller or something that can run on a MIPS processor? Both are embedded.

Old fags are so done with this gender shit it's not even funny. I've been here since 2006 and I could care less, but then again I am a girl.

sharpie in the pooper

BTW, nice dick.

OP here
You sound like one of my co-workers trying to be a white knight.
Is your name Dave, balding, early 20's, around 260. Kinda look like a man baby?
Yeah I'm quitting this job. Don't care if it's actually you

You get eye contact and say " no, its not going to happen. Move on."

>Hey Sup Forums
>Female programmer here
>How do I stop my autistic co-workers from awkwardly hitting on me without starting drama
>Do autist have drama?
>Pic unrelated
>>>
> Anonymous 01/12/17(Thu)23:04:28 No.718747586▶
>female
>programmer

pick one

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Wow... at that point I'd really hit up HR if your shop actually has a proper hr (so many dev shops don't).
Truthfully.. if your in with a bunch of autistics... you are probably screwed.. and either have to live with it, get them fired/disciplined, or find somewhere else to work.

More of a sex issue. The lack of sex has caused hostility towards the opposite sex. Reap what you sow.

I'll embed my hardware in your software if you know what I'm saying

OP here
Can I be a binary programmer?
Hur Hur?
No?
I tried

This place is an unhealthy mix of permavirgins and experienced sexual deviants.

How is that white Knighting? Saying she doesn't have to show her tits is the white Knight.