1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How many children do you plan to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS9Zd42OS4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rolling last digit

Flag
0, I will let the new Swedes take care of it!

to have in a sense being a a parents? or...

Zer0

1 or 2

Up to 3
2 kids might be ok too.

But I don't think I am going to have childern at all

4 if possilbe

1. Sbane
2. Many, if i have the money, my plan is get atleast 3 children, spain is dying slowly and i'm not gonna accept that blacks and moors are getting 6 kids per family

1. Reichsgau Lettland
2. At least 3

Mashallah

By the blade of Islam it shall happen!

3+
except no one would ever have children with me
hahahahahh

at least 3

3 seems like a reasonable number, maybe even 4. Might adopt though since I have autism and I fear that it will pass on to my kids

You should convert yourself and have 4-6 kids with a swedish muslim girl
youtube.com/watch?v=GS9Zd42OS4U

I am not fit for that, our women needs strong men.

I want to marry a white girl and make many mixed babbies. I will do my part in whiteshits genocide

1. England
2. I need to get a gf/wife first which seems hard, but I would like 5 or so. That is how many my parents have and it would feel weird to only have one or two coming from a larger family.

Flag
Zero

Become one

at least 3 if I'll be financially stable

1. Flag
2. None. I just can't provide for them. I can't even get my own one-room apartment in a shitty commieblock without renting and giving up half of my salary. But, if I were rich enough, I would probably have one.

None ever, I also wish I was able to stop everyone else from having children. Humanity is overrated.

T. Edgelord

>2. How many children do you plan to have?
None.

I'm 25 and I've never even held hands with a girl (barring a primary school dance). I'm ugly, overweight, super short and with a shit frame so most women glance over me like I'm just another billboard on the road telling those skanks not to drink and drive.

I always had wish to have two kids, a girl and a boy.
But then here I am, a 23 years old khv

0. haven't wanted kids my entire life, plus

>tfw literally cant speak to anyone.

Flag
2 if I can find a qt Russian weeb gf who's is into BAC
0 otherwise

0-2

>1. Your cunt
Australia.
>2. How many children do you plan to have?
One of my hobbies is loitering around King St (popular nightclub area in Sydney) on from 2~4am, looking for passed out sluts and smack heads. I carry around an old lube-free condom and a small bottle of fresh sperm, as much as I could wank out in the previous few hours. When I find the right sort of person and they are alone enough, I sneak up, pull the condom over my hand, give it a light slathering of cum and go to town fisting their cunt till they start to become aware of their surroundings and I piss off out of sight, looking for the next one.
Depending on how successful it is I may end up having hundreds of bastard kids out there.

>flag
>4 or more

I like big families.

10 kids with 10 different women

I'll marry with child

1 with k woman or
3 with white woman

Flag
8 because I like 8

The new Caliphate
0 or 1

1.Japan

If i can get a non-whore to marry me.

At least 3.

Adopt a kid.
I have severe anxiety and anger issues which my dad has as well, aspergers and am lopsided, so I'd rather not bring a poor fuck like that into the world.

1. flag
2. 2 or 3 (if possible)

His facial hair and lips and exactly like mine, am I white?

5 mixed chilren with ebony woman.

I want to have 2 or 3 but it entirely depends on my financial situation.

>plan
Does this actually happen?

Anything between 2 and 5

Meil samat. Hard to say beforehand.

Should I ever get a suitable wife ill aim for 3

Dont make single children you tard, making one means less stress in the beginning but dont be suprised if you get dumped in an elsercare later on because he or she cant support both of you.

At first just 1, 2 if my economic situation be incredibly sustainable (like having a big house, a good extra money to leisure). Of course I won't have them here in Brazil.

1~2(maximum)

1. Flag
2. None

0 + 0

Pikey detected

Im not even surprised. Ive been to King Street - Australians have the most degenerate drinking culture in the world. I guess it's hardly surprising when youre the offshoots of a penal colony/lower class migrants.