Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums

Having girl problems? Feel free to post if you need some advice.

Here's some win to give you hope for the future.

i'm in love with my best friend. but she's getting married. we've been best friends since we were toddlers.

some chick i met on here talks to a bunch of other dudes and sends nudes to them and she stopped sending me them, should i talk to her again? try another chance?

I'm short, don't have a good face and i don't have anywhere to meet women.

Top that

leave it. shes an attention whore

Im in a relationship since 2,5 years with a somewhat ugly girl who has no interest in sex. I do care about her, and we have an otherwise good life. We live together.

I have a fuck buddy who is actually hot. Big tits. Crazy sex. And she wants me to leave my girlfriend to be with her. I also want this. But i cant seem to find the balls to break up with my girlfriend. She always looks so sad when i start the breakup talk.

What do i do?

OP here, mb had to do some calc.

You're mindset is wrong. You shouldn't be giving any girl a 'chance'. If she is on here then she is probably an attention whore to begin with which means nudes should be super easy to get. Message her and show some confidence in your approach. I don't really know what you've said to her, but I would literally just try something along the lines of, "I bet you suck dick well with those lips." It might seem really off-putting to you, but a lot of girls like shit like that tbh (especially hoes).

You missed your chance.

Try tinder. You definitely have a harder time than most guys, but you can still probably hookup with girls that have low self esteem. If you get tinder I can probably help you with your profile.

>8
what i'd do is stay with the one oure living with. she seems like a nice chick who will open up in the future you just got to have patience. the other girl seems like the kind whod leave your ass once she's bored

Hey, user's i2017, started and i am still hung up on a girl i broke up with at the start of December 2015, we were only together a year and a half, and almost the same amount of time has elapsed since we broke up.

What do?, i have tried rebounds i got rid of all of her shit, i don't visit any of her social media sites or steam profile, but i still think about her every day yeah its gotten a bit better with time, but i have never had this before, its almost as painful as it was when we first broke up. Is this what it means to have lost someone you truly loved?

>Giving people false advice.

Pic related.

>I'm short
How short?

How short would you say a man has to be before most women consider them a no-go?

I've been with a Muslim girl for about a year now and we haven't done anything sexual, i try to act Cool with it but I'm considering cheating on her. What do Sup Forums I care for her but i really can't go any longer without some kind of sex

Honestly you just need to man up a bit. Ask yourself if you're really happy (which you obviously aren't), and then keep in mind that if she can't keep you happy then there is zero chance in the future that you can keep her happy. You're just going to end up loathing her which will make her feel guilty and unwanted (which also gives way to cheating on both ends keep in mind). You should try to keep a small list of the flaws in your relationship, and then bring them up with her (especially if there are flaws that are recurring). Tell her that while you do love her, you really just don't think the relationship is working out, and that you're sorry, but you do still want to be friends because you do care about her obviously and always will. It'll help soften the blow.

Unless you have access to some serious gene therapy, there is no hope for most of us.

Depends onl the women and the country user, but i would say 5"6 - assuming you don't live in china or something.

I don't have a Facebook account. I tried other dating websites but I never got any replies so I just deleted it.

I'm 5'7

If you loved her you'd let her be happy with the person she's marrying, otherwise it's just a longlasting friendship sprinkled with lust.

Or ruin her relationship and take it like Sup Forums would probably suggest if I didn't.

GF just left me bc I'm insecure and clingy, and she's right. Advice on becoming confident and getting her back?

>tfw 5"6

The uggos and fatties and stuff like me but it sucks pretty bad.

OP here

lmao and how many girls have you hooked up with?

forgot to mention this was OP

Tbh you just need to talk to her about it. You're in a relationship and pretending to be cool about something you aren't is a major misstep. No real communication means no relationship. If you talk to her about it and she says she still isn't down for sex then just break up with her and move on. It isn't a big deal; you just had different values that you were looking for in the relationship.

Yeah user you probably really did love her. You just have to accept the fact that while you cared for her so fucking much, it just isn't going to happen. Even if you got back together it wouldn't be the same anymore, and most likely wouldn't work. When you end up dating someone again for that amount of time then odds are you will end up loving her too and from there it will just get easier. The problem is that when you think of the word 'love' it only goes to her because that is your main experience with the emotion. When you start to spread that experience to other people then the blow softens a bit more.

Too apathetic to want to get laid but I k would deep down that I do

Dude the way I see it is that I'm just barely tall enough to not be considered extremely short. I can live with that, I really wish I was taller but beggers can't be choosers

My girl isn't eating food. I have tried everything I can think of. Any ideas on how to get her to eat?

got GF of three years, huge tits, nice big ass.
haven't had much sex as we used to before, always comes up with the lamest of excuses to put it off. Only time we do spend time together is when were either shopping or went somewhere for lunch. Both of us go to college full time. I'm almost done with my degree.

what do?

my girlfriend of 3 years really wants to go on a vacation out of country to one of those all inclusive resorts. i have a felony record and cant go but she doesn't know this. ive been playing along like im excited. what do?

a grill i like, who i though may have liked me, just got a boyfriend. they were good friends before but because im too autistic to actually ask her out she is now fucking someone else. Its fucking killing me.

I'm 20, about to turn 21, and I've never had a girlfriend. I made out with a girl at a party a couple years ago, but that's as far as I've gotten with a girl. I don't think I'm necessarily UNattractive, but I've always been really self conscious when it comes to girls. I have no problem talking to them, but I can never bring myself to actually flirt or express any sort of intention beyond being friendly. I've started working out a lot, which is making me more confident about myself, but I feel held back by my lack of experience. I feel like any girl I would want to date would have had sex with at least one or two guys by now, and would find it weird that I haven't. It's something that's only going to get harder as I get older, but I just don't know how to get past this.

Have girlfriend of 17 years never had issues always had good laugh , suddenly starts going out all the time with friends no issue with that but realise more and more she would do one thing and say another . Never answers phone or texts never apologizes despite she tells me back in ten minutes and comes back hours later . Majority of time I now where she at or at least where she says she at because of her actions I wet from one of the most secure guys ever to not knowing what the fuck is going on I handled it all well to begin with but when it's getting to everyday same thing , same excuses I known her for ages and I just know all s not good

>I'm just barely tall enough to not be considered extremely short
Yes me too sort of and it bums me out.

If you're having grill problems I feel bad for ya son....

OP here (might start posting nudes so you can tell it's me)

The best way to get a girl back is the same exact way to pick a girl up in the first place. You need to start acting completely uninterested in her, and just seem to move on. If you were coming off as clingy before then she will expect you to still be messaging her and keeping up with her to a certain degree. When you start coming off uninterested and just completely not caring to what she is doing, then she will most likely attempt to establish some communication to you on her own after a certain point just to "check up on you" or some shit. When she does this is how the conversation should go:

her: hey how're you?
you: good. you?
her: good! Just haven't heard from you in a bit
you: uh yeah sorta busy lately
her: ahh same! What have you been up to?

from here you don't reply back for a bit (whether it be a few hours to a day or so). The point is to seem like you really don't care about talking to her that much. This will start to skew her perception of you because it will seem like either A). you've realized that you don't actually want to be with her/have found a flaw in her that you are better off without, or B). you have found someone else that you prefer over her. When she starts thinking this she will start to feel like she is missing out on being with you and that breaking up with you was a mistake, because it seems like you are almost looking down on being with her. She'll most likely be completely down to meet-up with you at that point, and from there you just need to keep playing it off like you really don't care. When you offer to meetup with her keep it vague ("I'm busy, but can prob catch up with you sometime (maybe?) if you're down). It is also the perfect opportunity to fuck her and leave her ass on the side if you feel the need to, but you do you user.

This girl says she loves me and wants me to be her bf..
Pic related. I got sick of it and said i wanted to fuck her.
I can't ever seem to get any kind of sexual anything from her.
She takes forever to respond to texts as well. Hours even. It's getting old

Wait, your girl friend is 17 or you have been dating for 17 years? Because if you have been dating for 17 years and have not gotten married, then Jesus Christ man.

No female friends or connections. I'm moderately attractive and hooked up with a 9/10 at a party recently but I asked her out later and was awkward as fuck on the date so shes ignored me since.

You're a cuck

Tell her that you need to work on your sex life because it's threatening your relationship.
I had the same problem with a gf I probably would've otherwise ended up married with soon after. Sex died down to completely gone (accident then depression)
With the intimacy gone and me becoming frustrated we started drifted and I wasn't getting my needs met.
By the fifth month I was looking for an affair and by the sixth I left her.

You need to be open with her that this is an important part of your relationship and offer ways to work on it. Maybe try out some kinks together or something, schedule some shit so you can set something up (had a gf who loved being "raped" by me, did things in public with most)

Im in this situation but i gotback together with her. And shes a libtard, i donknow what to do with myself

that moment when a post thats supposed to give me hope via a win just makes me want to kill myself because that pic is exactly what my ex would have looked like naked had i not been a beta fag and fucked shit up before i got to see her like that.

Girl im after says that she doesnt want to be in a relationship till she's older. But it feels like she's after this one arab dude and it's ripping me apart. I dont want to lose her but dont want to be desperate either. (She isnt a whore or anything either)

Yep, theres a bull in there

I had this same problem. We dated for just over a year and it took almost 3 to get over her. You'll find someone better eventually. I'm not great with women, but I'm now in a relationship that made even my happiest moments with the first girl seem like shit. It'll get easier with more time.

OP again

I mean when you start to get the ability to hookup with girls easily it really does get meaningless. I look at fucking random girls like I do masturbating tbh: it's just another way for me to cum. It doesn't hurt to try to hookup though, but I bet your real issue is that you're afraid of not being able to hookup in the first place/get rejected.

Being short can definitely hamper things a bit, but at 5'7'' you really aren't as fucked as you think. You just need to start coming off as confident and with a "no fucks given/I don't care" approach. Read for advice on how to do that.

You have to find out the reason she isn't eating food. She isn't a dog; you can ask her what is up, and if she doesn't know then you should consider taking her to a therapist/doctor. Odds are she has something deeper going on that is making her lose her appetite.

Talk to her about it. I don't really know how long you've been dating since you didn't mention, but it can be a bit natural for the sex to slow down at times when either one of you are stressed. It could also mean that she is losing a bit of interests though. so the best thing you can do is just communicate it to her and try to find out. If she starts getting hostile towards you asking then something is up though.

You're fucking yourself over and she will break up with you over this most likely. Your problem isn't that you haven't told her yet, but that you have led her to believe that you are actually able to do this; that is lying by omission and will completely hurt her trust in you and make her feel betrayed. I'd sit down and talk to her before it gets any worse.

Im torn here..

On the one hand.. With no sex girlfriend i have stability and a good financial situation. But the no sex is killer..

On the other hand i could be having time with the hot sex girl..

I feel really bad about breaking up with my girlfriend because she loves me.. Does a lot for me.. And tries her best.

How to get rid of her and not hurt her?

Enlisted in the military before I graduated highschool, but I ended up deciding to back out of the DEP program to finish college first, so I could enlist as an officer through OCS. That was 3 years ago and im struggling to find motivation at my 2 year school, let alone thinking about transferring to a university. Should I keep plowing through it, or enlist now and deal with school later? Planning on majoring in Physics, and want to be a Naval Aviator

Date dude problem solved.

I went for it. She ended up being pretty unstable. Probably could've worked out well but it was a minefield.
Looking back I wish I would've pressed the other girl harder on what needed to change for us to work. Or that I could've avoided mistakes with the new one tbh. Coulda shoulda I guess. Which one do you really love most is the important question I guess? I mean you're looking to pick one long term, one of them is going to connect better with you.

Where do I go to meet woman? What do I say to said women? Never had a gf because of my weight (I think). I am losing weight now and want to get myself out there. I have no idea what to do now that I am out of school and moved to a different city.

preface this by saying i havnt had sex in 3 years.

moved to new state for job, knew no one, no social life really. after about 1 year since moving quit job and went to school this past semester.

got a part time job serving while attending school.. begin to make some friends finally. turns out most of my coworkers are into me, basically have my pick of the group. just when i thought i had made up my mind and started hanging out with one girl solo. (nothings happened yet tho)

last night i worked with one who i had somehow not worked with for months... she is by far the most beautiful, and even seems interested. (she talked to me a few time s throughout the night and then asked me if i was gonna hang out and get a drink with the other cowrkers out of the blue.)

i did, we talked more, she brought up things that would be embarassing to tell people, so she seams to be letting her gaurd down. seems to be going good... working together tomorrow again.

im afraid im going to get hook up with her and then sperg the fuck out because its been a while since ive had sex, and then ruin my new group of friends, my chances with her and anyone else and ultimately have to leave my job.... how do i stop being so anxious over irrational fears like this.

or should i not proceed?

Maybe because you are a control freak.

I went through a pretty horrible breakup this past summer. Went through severe depression/anxiety + a suicide attempt.

I don't have these problems now though I have this lingering feeling that most women are going to give me the same issues, and aren't worth the stress. In fact, I moved back to my hometown and befriended this woman who had a mutual friend, and then she turned around and made a massive lie about me. I felt betrayed yet again.

How can I regain my trust and interest in women? Honestly I feel it's just going to cause more pain.

these are 2 different women mentioned... first one isnt nearly as attractive so i dont feel the same anxiety*

OP again (killed the 2000 limit last post)

That's on you man, sorry. You need to just start acting like you really have zero fucks to give about her and move on. When she messages you still respond, but just don't really give her the time of day/interest. When they end up breaking up just message her to establish a connection again (literally just message her saying something like, "You broke up? That blows tbh"), but from then on keep that zero fucks given attitude. She will keep communication with you and from there you can just hookup with her (she WILL be down most likely).

Honestly no girl is going to ask you how many girls you've fucked. If you come off as confident and act like they are one in a million then they will automatically assume you are experienced, and will most likely be down as long as your approach is good. Like I've said the main way to pickup girls is to just act like you really aren't interested in them and that you can just go to another girl easily if she isn't into you (and not only can you, but that you just might).

That is a serious red flag. Honestly I'd straight confront her about it, and if she lies to you then tell her that it is over because you are better than staying with a liar (and also possibly a cheater I'd keep in mind). You then need to follow through. When you start to leave her life she will most likely freak out thinking that you believe you're just fine without her if not better off without her. From there she will feel like she is missing out on not being with you and her feelings will most likely rush back. Do NOT seem emotional during the confrontation; just come off as emotionless and like you honestly don't care. Trust me, it WILL eat her up and you'll get what you want most likely.

problem is that I had a solid chance with her but i blew it. I did some stupid shit (drinking,wasting money,being young and stupid in general) she met this guy about 2 years ago.. he's a good guy but not how I envisioned the future. me and her are basically the same person. even to this day we do everything together, go everywhere together, finish each other's sentences.. everyone always said we would be the perfect couple.. all of our other friends tried to talk her out of it.. they all told her that he's a decent guy but entirely to uptight and judgemental..

best case scenario she sees past his "i'm rich" charm

sorry for the typos i'm drunk as fuck. been drinking for day's

Not op but here is what you do. Man the fuck up, learning to deal with a difficult situation is part of growing up. If you can't face this small and passing conflict then you're not going to amount to shit in life.

My best friend is 5'6" and gets amazing women. He doesn't let his height get in the way of what he wants from life. So he works out, learned to dance and is a genuinely great and funny guy. But he had to WORK at it. Shit, I'm 6' and fat and I still get pussy thrown my way just because I'm interesting and funny.

TL:DR stop making excuses and get out there

OP here; didn't expect so many replies tbh.

It's because you're coming off as needy; I can tell just from that text. Just start coming off as a bit uninterested and also change your sext talk dude. Instead of roleplay texting like you are, start asking her questions to get her more engaged ("Does daddy's little princess want her tight pussy spread with daddy's cock?"). Trust me it will get you farther, and she'll like it more. She's not replying to you often because it is obvious that you are so interested in her. Just lay off, and make her seem a bit less than you.

Just use tinder man if you're looking to hookup, or start bringing up casual conversation if you want to establish connections. If you're in school then literally just go to a girl and be like, "Hey, want to study together sometime?" and if she's down then just ask for her number. If you aren't in school or anything like that then join an activity/club in your area, and use the same basis approach just for the different scenario. Do NOT start texting her a lot though. The whole point is to come off interesting in person during the study sessions and then seem uninterested in texts; It'll make you more desirable.
Then talk to her bro. Honestly I'm sure there is a reason for the no sex, and you can probably compromise or at least work at it a bit. It might be better to try to save your relationship rather than leaving for some hot girl that is just into fucking and probably won't last. Weigh your options though, because if you don't think your current gf will make you happy then there is really no point in staying. Finances and her being nice aren't enough for a relationship, and especially not a marriage.

More like maybe shes using me and playing me which is what i suspect.

I'm in love with her but she left and ran across the country. Last time I tried to talk to her after 3 years she cut contact again with no given reason, either she hates me (she never would have replied) or she still loves me and can't bear to talk to me anymore. It's gotten to the point where I stopped caring about other relationships because they don't feel the same , just feel romantically empty and devoid of caring for anyone else. So I've decided I'll just stay single.

I have to agree with op on
>really have zero fucks to give about her and move on
Basically this is the key to a happy life. Have fun and don't give any fucks about if a girl likes you or not. Just life your life and enjoy it. That kind of living your own life is what real confidence is and that shit is sexy as fuck to men and women. You can't tell me that you haven't seen a girl that marches to her own drum that you went, fuck there is just something about her. It works the same way for us user. Just be you and be passionate about your life and it'll all work out.

38yr oldfag here, ask me things too if you'd like

Thanks!
You're right about that too.

Been staying at hers at the evening every weekend for about 4 weeks, until christmas (christmas stress you know)
kissing, touching(fingering, rubbing)
and I took her bra off, not any extreme shit, but
now we don't ever meet anymore, I told her I had feelings for her, she started crying and said there were 2 other's she also liked
wat do?

*no nude snapchats anymore
*no pictures from the tanning salon
*no pictures in the shower

everything changed

Everyone says I am in an abusive relationship and I know I am but I don't want to hurt her because i feel as if she needs me there for some kind of support her parents are abusive and neglectful and she takes out her frustration on me and a lot of the time makes no sense I love her but I don't know what to do

I'm not a fake it till you make it kind of guy. I cant pretend to be some Chad that gets girls all the time when I'm not.

Girls don't like me for who I am. Its just the way it is

Girl im after says that she doesnt want to be in a relationship till she's older. But it feels like she's after this one arab dude and it's ripping me apart. I dont want to lose her but dont want to be desperate either. (She isnt a whore or anything either)

move on, either she'll chase and stick to you or you find somebody new. We're men, we use logic and can put our feelings behind us when needed.

In love with my friend who lives miles away. She just broke up with this one guy but she rebounded to another. We see each other at cons a few times a year but we don't really have the time to do anything together. How can I advance the relationship to the point she'll actually consider going out with me?

you have to have a girl to have girl problems

OP

Stop chasing her, and just stop messaging her that much in general. When she starts to realize that you are losing interest then she will most likely start to fling towards you because you are considered 'safe' for her. From there just keep acting uninterested and slowly her interest in you will build because you will look more like a 'catch' to her.

Reply with your original post m8. Replying to a ton of people atm and can't tell who from who with such a vague response.

Backing out of your original plan set you back to begin with, but with the prospect of a possibly better future. If you back out again however, then not only will your original backing out be worthless, but you'll have wasted all the time in-between then and now just to get back to where you would have been originally or at least near it. I'd say finish your school if it's possible; you'll most likely be happy that you did.

Just get a tinder to start learning how to talk to girls. The whole point is to not come off as clingy (a.k.a have zero fucks to give/act uninterested in the girl). When the girl sees that you aren't interested in her/are chill, then she will assume that YOU are the catch and not the other way around. It's also a good idea to talk to multiple girls at once, so then instead of pretending to have the, "I don't give a fuck" attitude you actually end up having it because if one girl isn't into you then who cares? You have like five more girls you are trying with. I hookup with girls fairly often, but that doesn't mean I get every girl I am going for. The point is that it doesn't matter though, because where one girl fails I can easily try again and usually succeed. Look up how to make a good tinder profile though, because stupid mistakes like mirror selfies or a ton of stupid text in your bio WILL fuck up your chances for matches.

stop the "woe is me" bullshit, that's problem one user
next, if all you're going to do is make excuses you're not fucking worth anybodies time
third, only you can fucking fix this and I gave you some ideas
fourth, figure out the man you want to really be and then work to become that man, and btw, faking it until you make it works so maybe you need to get outside of your comfort zone

One of the best advises I've heard here:
Work out until someone starts noticing you.

might not be the correct thread but:
I'm a virgin but have a gf, also a virgin. sooner or later sex will follow and neither of us have a more than rough image about it.
I don't mind experiencing it together but my question is:
since I'm generally tall, I also have a relatively big dick, will it hurt her at all, will she get used to it?

The new girl wants a relationship and i feel confident it would last. She may also let me get her pregnant.

I know the financial stuff and the extremely nice apartment arent enough.. But we do love each other and we get along well.

She's cute and sweet. But also has negative traits.

New girl has an amazing body. Huge tits. High sex drive.. And shes 5 years younger.

We would likely be a better fit overall.. But i feel so horrible about ditching my girlfriend. She thinks the no sex drive is caused by her birth control and shes not happy about that either.

In 2016 wehad sex like 10 times...

New girl and i sometimes break 10 times in a week..

Yes, it'll hurt her at first and if your dick is actually really big, she might not get used to it

'Girl problems'
Lol where to start.
I've never had a girlfriend, or been hugged, or kissed, or held hands.
I don't think anyone, male or female, has ever even had an interest in me.
I have no clue what to do when it comes to romance or dating or what the fuck you're meant to do on dates, or what normies talk about.
How the fuck am I supposed to meet a girl lol

dude, you're answering your own questions in your question....I'm just sayin

gf has been getting sexually abused by her brother all her life and hasn't noticed

he would grab her butt and boobs and laugh and make jokes while doing it to make it seem like he was just playing around

sometimes he would stick his hand in her shirt and tell her if she wanted to borrow money he would need to cop a feel but laugh and play it off so it wasn't awkward

just super recently he made an advance on her and got caught, he got shit for it and my gf is going through a lot of shock but doesn't want me to be rude to him whenever i see him

it takes everything in me not to drive over and beat the shit out of him, but i'm gonna see him this weekend when I go over to her house, how should i react and act around him in situations where i am forced to conversate?

Let him keep doing it incest rules

Either don't go or let nature take the reigns.

tell him if he keeps it up you're calling the cops

How?

My question is how can i get the balls to throw out a girl who has been good to me? Or should i stick it out and see if things change.. Passing the opportunity to grab a hotter younger girl

Keep in mind we live together and the breakup fallout with family and friends will be bad.

It will also destroy my savings and cost me double rent..

OP again, damn these texts limits.

Honestly bro you're doing pretty well. I'd work with her tomorrow and then come off as sort of uninterested. Over the weekend just message her like

you: you free?
her: yeah, why?
you: should come over

if she's into you she definitely will and from there you can just hookup. It won't ruin your friendship with these people most likely unless you start being a dick to them all out of nowhere. The girls that are into you now will most likely be even more into you once you hookup with this girl, so if you think you have your pick of them now then just imagine afterwards when they get jealous from you choosing her over them.

Honestly just don't trust girls. You have to realize that most of the girls you talk to are complete bitches or hoes in the first place. When you get that asshole/I don't give a fuck mentality most girls will want you more, and from there you can just fuck them and leave them on their ass on the curb, or if you actually find one you enjoy doing more than just fucking with you can consider hanging with her and seeing where it goes from there. At least that's what I do.

Hell yeah that's her. She posted on /soc/ a while ago and had her kik going too. Do you remember it by any chance? All I remember is that she was from melbourne.

no idea if this is your first post or if you posted earlier. Once again can't tell who you all are.

read the above

Kik was severeautism I believe.

lifetime of suffering or taking a risk on what you want, jeez user, do you want me the fuck the new girl for you too? Here's the thing, you think you know the consequences but you really don't. I'm betting the fallout isn't going to be shit. People might ask and just tell them "it wasn't working for me". It's your life to live and if you want to make sure to please everybody else the go ahead and be miserable while everybody else gets what they want from you.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Alright.

How do i do the breakup?

What do i tell her? When? Where?

Whatif she flips out.

My girl told me that I distant in the beginning of the relationship and now she is saying that I am clingy and I asked her if she wanted me to not be so clingy and she said no she didn't I don't understand why she sounded so upset over it all and she told me she wants to move all the way across the country and she wants to find herself or some bullshit for herself

Girl i've known for 8 years. Been too much of a bitch to ask her out for a lot of that time and missed opportunities. Fast forward after a year of no contact she needs a place to stay and rents a room from me. Now shes a week out from moving interstate and im having breakdowns about what to do. I feel like I should tell her, but at the same time I can see she isnt interested.

>How do i do the breakup?
GF, I know we've been together for a while but things are not good for me. I'm not happy with the amount of affection in the relationship and that's something that's very important to me. Despite my best efforts I can't shake this feeling that this relationship isn't right for me so I'm breaking up with you.

>What do i tell her? When? Where?
Tell her what I just said, try after dinner, at the dinner table or in the living room, make sure it's relatively early
>Whatif she flips out.
She's going to, just stay calm and explain your feelings like a man. She'll cry, she'll get mad, you might cry and might get mad as well but keep your cool and just explain yourself.

I tried last night to break up with her at home after work...

She got sad and i folded and promised i didnt want to.

This is the second time we had that talk.

I get to keep the apartment.

But icant Brea k her heart.. I cant pull the trigger.

Ive considered justgetting caught cheating

If you have that mentality then you will never pick up girls. You self-esteem seems pretty shot tbh. You need to stop caring so much about what these girls think, and from there it will be easier. Get a tinder and start messaging LITERALLY whatever is on your mind to girls with a zero fucks given attitude. I literally messaged a girl saying, "Ahoy matey. I'm a pirate because I catch tha' booty. Want me to harpoon that ass with my sperm whale?" and that dumb bitch was actually down. Never overestimate bitches.

The distance will make that pretty hard tbh because she can just fuck guys around her. Just honestly play it cool and then be a bit straightforward and ask her if she's down to hookup sometime. Girls like confidence.

Swear to god thought I already replied to this, but you are being too clingy. Start to just give or space and come off as uninterested, She will most likely start messaging you again thinking that she is losing her "safe" option or that you have either A). Found someone better or B). lost interest in her. Either way she will start wanting your attention and from there you can just keep acting uninterested. She will most likely hop to you, especially if Arab guy fucks up.

my god if you guys want OC then there

It will definitely hurt her. Try to get her to relax during it and use a LOT of foreplay. Get her really, really wet (clit recommended) and then take your dick and start rubbing the tip against her pussy. She'll honestly probably lead you in, but if she doesn't just go slow. When you are going to rub her clit here is a pro top: Take two of your fingers and spread her lips apart, and from there take your other hand and touch her clit and push the skin back towards her face. It will open up more of her clit and make her go absolutely crazy when you start licking it.

Yes everytime we have sex she bleeds and cries and I have to put her back in the crib again. I don't n want mom to find out. #girlproblems

Op i need quick help :)
I was happy in a relationship a half a year ago, but i ended it because the sex was boring and also because she had two family members die and it fucked her up mentally. now I'm single and not getting laid but developing anxiety. should i go back to my old relationship?

Dude, you've pulled the trigger and then rescinded it. Next time don't take it back, breaking up is hard but it's a part of life. She'll move on and find somebody right for her and you'll do the same.

Twice now i did that.

I cant do it for some reason

Danny Devito has fucked someone

My girl trouble is that I've never met a girl, lol.

Danny devito has fucked you in your dick-hole