Why doesn't most of europe just give up on their native language and adopt english as their mother tongue? French...

Why doesn't most of europe just give up on their native language and adopt english as their mother tongue? French, portuguese, german, dutch, etc are kind of silly to keep around and use regularly at this point.

Fuck off

Fuck off

he says in english

Fuck off

idź na chuj

napisałem ci żebys zrozumiał debilu

Opkankeren

truly excellent thread

Gua mau ngentot bule toket gede

>why does the whole world hate us ? We just want to conquer you guys !
Reminds me Einsenhower who talked about a "friendly colonisation of France".
Don't be surprised when everybody hate you, fucking idiot. You're so arrogant.

it's hardly conquest, english isn't a distinctly american language. It's akin to me saying "oh you want us to switch to the metric system? stop trying to conquer us"

>post is in english
we've already won, deal with it

>anglosi mysla ze ktokolwiek chce sie uczyc ich jezyka
kkek

You're already dominating culturally the western world and now you want us to speak your language. Looks like colonisation basically
Also the no one forces you to use the metric system we don't care

>mfw literally nobody outside one (1) country has any idea what you just said

nobody is forcing you to speak english, I'm simply highlighting the absurdities of using french in the twenty first, hell, even the twentieth century

/slav/ wie co napisałem

what?
t. everyone

all slavic people know some of the words, Slovakians, Czechs, Belarussans and Ukrainians more than others

>he said, in english
looks like I win again L^)

Anglosi to chuje, każdy słowianin to pojmuje

dosłownie typ ci wytłumaczyl ty debilu

idiota, kretyn, debil i down

Ah, don't worry - the whole planet will start speaking a single language as globalization takes over. It's normal, though for some nations losing language could also mean losing its identity, so it's not as simple. English colonization is probably a bit of a pain in western countries.

czczczczcz
t. stanislaw

KRIJG KANKER

zabij się grubasie

Non country

>friendly colonisation of France

When was that?

we must fight for diversity in this age of globalism.

Einsenhower was an extremely effective and all around good president who came up right after WW2, so it was probably culture war and funding center-right parties in order to stop the Frenchies from electing commies

>to stop the Frenchies from electing commies
see again ? trying to control other people

we're not your dogs, assholes

No, the french would just eat up whatever nationalist bullshit de gaul would spout. He was like their trump

Chupala Yankee puto

>stop globalism reeee
>why don't you all just speak english lmoa
into the trash

What happens in the Faroe Islands?

>Implicando que EE.UU no será un país hispano en un par de décadas.

R-E-C-O-N-Q-U-I-S-T-A

boredom

If only i could speak proper english i wouldn't mind.
Problem is i will never achieve a level of oral expression in english equivalent to my french one.
also

When I visited the us I thought this too because of how much Spanish there was everywhere (as much as we put up french signs) but then I thought that the top economic opportunities are only available to english speakers.

Perhaps the Hispanic underclass will develop a Spanish patois

Nice bait thread. 7/10