Thinking about downing these with a bunch of liquor any suggestions

Thinking about downing these with a bunch of liquor any suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hfSw7G8Vsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That much Advil will make your stomach hurt.

Its actually T/Tylenol extra strength

This goes down pretty smooth.

You'll vomits before that kills you. If you want to die from overdosing on painkillers at least get some real painkillers

Red Hots are great

Did you research this at all..?

thanks for the suggestion

You're too much of a cuckoo to ever get redpilled, just give up and put a butt plug in

>the medicine is designed to make you vomit so you don't overdose
>lets add alcohol

this should be interesting

I waIt was either this or I was going to shotgun myself off of a bridge

Jesus fucking Christ OP is a goddamn pussy. Probably wouldn't even die.

OP grow a pair and blow your brains out.

What's your story OP?

Was also considering on getting my scoobydoo blanket and some melatonin so i could go sleep on the train tracks and never wake up because my brains and organs are smushed eveerywhere

do this instead

Don't fucking do that. You'll ruin the whole fucking line and delay people.

Not to mention scar the fucking driver.

Selfish

Don't fucking go and ruin some train conductors life because you're a fuckin pussy. If you live in US just go buy yourself a pistol or some heroin. choose your poison, just make sure it's actually going to kill you

Hey I have an idea, don't fucking kill yourself.

How is my brains raining on the highway with my corpse tumbling down the ditch going to scar people for life OP.... I just dont get it. Better yet ill do that and get my best friend to tape it and put it on bestgore!

I used to do shit like that all the time, except I'd be on my way to work, or out with friends, or whatever. why are kids such fags nowadays?

I know right? I dont get it. Video taping people dying and posting it on the internet should be my hobbie! Whats up with kids now days? sitting in there rooms and playing video games when they could be doing better things out side that give you a real rush!!

This is how you go out.

what's the drug OP

sniff sniff i need some of that

Tell us your story man!

I was talking about eating pills and drinking was generally a thing certain people did. Don't wanna compare myself to Ozzy, but loads of people functioned and OP is making like it's the end

People don't often react well to accidentally killing someone you fucking autist

They were happier days for me, when I had money to spend on drugs.

When i grew up I was always bullied, people picked on me for being gay. Once i was shoved into a locker and then punched repetidly in the face. It was right then and there when I started crying like a baby! Then the guy who was abusing me started video taping me and then posted the video on youtube and facebook and twitter and other such social media websites. They gained momentum and I was the laughing stock of the whole school. No one would like me and i seriously was thinking on killing myself. Do you think i should just jump infront of a cement roller.. My parents wont accept me and say god is going to send me to hell and that I am going to get my ass raped in jail someday when i go to pickup the soap. They completely hate me and have disowned me.

Overdosing on any kind of painkiller that isn't an Opiate is just plain stupid.

Please don't kill yourself, if you do then those people who tormented you win. you could be the guy remembered for dying, or you could go do something with your life. Life is precious don't waste yours.

Od on nitrous

If you really wanna die stop being a pussy and shoot yourself. No way you'll live through that.

First off it probably won't be enough to kill you and if it does, liver failure usually takes 2-3 incredibly painful and miserable days to kill you, during which they can't even give you any of the good painkillers since these also are metabolized by your liver. The only death that's more miserable than this is probably being slowly skinned or roasted over a fire

Well i guess there are other ways I could kill myself. I could just go to iraq and find ISIS so they can chop my head off.

Dont kill yourself man. Kill your bullies or your parents. If you're giving deciding life isnt worth living anymore at the very least you can show them that regardless of their sexual orientation or social status, nothing can save them from an angry motherfucker with a gun. Dont get sad, get even. (Not a threat FBI, kek)

This. Helium works too but with nitrous you get to slip into a dissociative state first so you might be lucky enough to get a glimpse of your true brain uninhibited by negative emotions, realizing in a moment of euphoric eureka that you actually have the ability to live a happy life. By then it'll be too late to reverse the action, but it'll be a nice last thought to have before you croak

I'm watching rampage rn btw hahahaha

Why should his parents have to die just because he's too much of a pussy to handle life?

Maybe I should kill my parents and then kill myself.

Fucking idiot just take 2 Alive

Im going to put them in a medal cage and dump petro all over them and then watch with a bowl of butterd popcorn and a snickers

How about we not kill people.

better keep leaving don´t go insane

maybe you have terminal illness. or your family died. or you lost a child. you have your own reason for wanting to exit. the best way would be to talk to someone who's very familiar with pentobarbital.

Tylenol is among the most painful ways out. Most of the time people live, with severe liver damage (and massive pain).

At best, you'll throw those up and recover. At worst, you'll die a slow and painful death from liver failure. Don't do it, OP.

Sometimes my face gets so red and my eyes get watery. I feel this emotion inside thats really impulsive. I breath deeply and my heart starts pounding.

If you want OP/change your mind you can create a temp email and I can email you for awhile if it makes you feel better/helps you get through this shit.

email me at my new temporary email, [email protected] (legit)

Your OP?

yes

All of these posts are me

Well I sent it. Hopefully you get it.

.ch? Is that right?

Why would I do that

Some user said he would email him. I guess to try and talk him out of it

OP is a faggot. The end.

Looks like some sort of enterically-coated NSAID lmao

Do it and get an ulcer and bleed out your ass and mouth

Painful way to die, though I don't think that's enough Tylenol. If it is, it's gonna be hit or miss. Might cause liver failure, might just land you in a hospital on dialysis. Go score some Heroin and give yourself way too big of a dose. Go out peacefully feeling better than you ever have before.

what do you guys know about someone live streaming their suicide lately?

Why take a handful of Tylenol when you can take just 2 Alieve. Also, it's recommended you don't drink alcohol with medicine

A 12 year old girl killed herself on facebook live

There's better options.
Placebo with iodine on it.
Arsenate of lead.
Mix bleach and dishwashing detergent in a plastic bag and tie it onto your head
inject yourself with some witch hazel

how did she do it?

the final redpill?

Well he responded to my post just calling him an idiot for using acetaminophen as the overdose drug so I guess he fucked up

Second.

Search for 12 year old girl suicide, it will have an article of information and the full 10 min video ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

You can't overdose immediately on advil it will just slowly destroy your liver and kill progressively kill you in ten to twelve years

That's tylenol, and advil is metabolized by the kidney's so that wouldn't even have made sense anyway

Late to the thread but overdosing on Tylenol will make your kidneys fail and you will be in a agony for a long time before you die (which you probably won't)

Sorry. liver*

If you're trying to kill yourself this will be an unnecessarily painful way to do it.

don't swallow too quick. You want to taste the cinnamon on the way down.

i have a friend in the ER right now and they wont let him leave because he tried similar shit. it's really stupid don't do it.

inspiration can come from anywhere, my friend,, don't lose hope, there are a number of ways you can get a helping hand, and stay hopeful, and don't lose hope already!!youtube.com/watch?v=8hfSw7G8Vsc

That looks like Goody's wrappers

Happens all the time

That much will definitely not kill you. You'll just have a headache and throw it back up.

Underrated post

You'll shut throw up retard, pills is the most inefficient way of killing yourself

shotgunning off a bridge sounds way better than this emo cry baby bullshit

cousin?

Naw it won't ruin the train conductors life. My grandfather was a conductor for CSX and he hit a few people and they end up getting time off.

I wanna fuck with H soooooo bad.

acetaminophen aka tylenol , will damage your liver , but good luck trying to kill yourself quick with it , i took 42 coricidin cough and cold back when it had acetaminophen in it , somewhere in the ballpark of 14000 mg in 2 hours

> bunch of liquor

Enjoy your constipation you fucking idiot.

Tylenol can cause death, but you will be going through liver failure and be in a hospital before that happens.