I think we can all agree that Burger King is quite simply KING when it comes to not only burgers but also their...

I think we can all agree that Burger King is quite simply KING when it comes to not only burgers but also their incredible variety of combos sure to satiate any cravings you might have. Burger King has treated me with the utmost dignity and always taken care of me as a customer. never once have I had an issue with Burger King and never once have I NOT loved their food.

Burger King: Have it Your Way

Burger King is a whore they gave me two whoppers when I asked for a big King and a big fish

Wendy's is way better. I'm a chef there, I would know.

Terrible advertising/10. Everyone is going to visit Wendy's to get some of my top notch cooking.

in Canada, they have a really good poutine. I ask for extra cheese curds, half in the middle, half on top. They do this well. I like the Big Fish with extra tar tar sauce too

Idk, i havent had it in like 15 years and i remember it tasting like shit. Might as well try it again

Burger King is hands down the place to go when I want to blow massive shit out of my ass.
For the times I want to take pride in enormous bowel movements, Burger King is truly King. Just massive loads of thick ass barf that instantly clogs toilets with no effort.

burger king sucks. wendy's will have the top patties. i was forced to eat bk cuz it was next to my old work where i had no fucking time for breaks.

fucking shit burgers

i was burger king's social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, vine, snapchat) designer from 2014-2015 AMA

Taco Bell just came out with a FRIED CHICKEN WRAPPED CHALUPA!

Go fuck yourself.

>burger king sucks. wendy's will have the top patties. i was forced to eat bk cuz it was next to my old work where i had no fucking time for breaks.

Absolutely correct. Wendy's is top-notch and the best experience you will EVER have guaranteed.

>chef

You work at a fast food place. Calm down

Ever shove a whopper up your ass? Also, why are you samefagging, OP? Clearly you still do the advertising for them, not the design process. Finding out your name now.

FIve guys puts the king to shame. Take your frozen bullshit food and shove it up your ass.

why do this on Sup Forums of all boards

captcha: stop avenida

welcome newfriend!

you fucking idiot

>king when it comes to burgers

maybe if you have shit tastebuds,enjoy your fast food slop that some kid to stupid to get a real job made for you

Thinks fast food could be anything better than an 7/10
> USA

it's a hip new guerilla marketing campaign.

wow.

Kek Chef at wendys. So you are Chef from heating fridge food up

Carl's Jr/hardees is leagues better

Burger King is okay,better then Carl's Jr or McDonald's. Your fries suck though. I'll take Wendy's or Jacks over Burger King in most cases

carl's is better than mcdonalds

Hardee's is the absolute worst place I have ever eaten 2nd only to WENDY'S!

Burger King never fails to deliver and is superior in every way.

fast food quality is subjective to the cooks working, not the chain
you're all fucking stupid

I like Mcdonald's niggers

I'll admit i can really taste the artificial fire when I eat at BK
it's like licking a bonfire pit that everyone was roasting hotdogs on
strangely addicting though

Cocksucker, I'll let you know I put 17 years info this job and it is my passion. This is a career and I'm an artist at this point. My salary is top notch and my cuisine puts BK to shame on a daily basis!

african americans shouldn't be allowed to work

Jim? Is that you? Come back to Burger King, Jim. We'll pay you DOUBLE what Wendy's pays you.

eating five guys right now. user is not lying. Can confirm.

Nah I make everything fresh. Personally. From the soul. You wouldn't know 10/10 food if it slapped you in the eye at 100mph.

i am not OP, i have not been an OP on Sup Forums in years

i don't care much for BK, and i don't work for that agency anymore

i food styled hundreds of whoppers in my life and i hope to never touch one again

any other Q's broski?

you'd rather have them be a drain on soceity and use our taxes (welfare) to buy drugs?
that's a new one

I'm no sell out. My soul is in this quality.

>yfw burger king has admitted to cutting their beef with horse meat to make it cheaper

You have five guys in your mouth as you post on Sup Forums. OP, is that you?

never said anything about them being allowed to have welfare anyways

Why the fuck fid Wendy's rud the spicy tendies? Literally the one thing that made me want to not kms.

Because life isn't perfect and sometimes you need to be abused to realize how great things once were. We can push you down into the dirt, spit in your open eyes, and leave you to rot in the open country before putting those spicy tenders back on the menu. You know you'll still buy them. Maybe even more.

You realize they make their whoppers with walrus meat, right?

>massive loads of thick ass barf that instantly clogs toilet

im not gonna lie, pic related made me a little hard

God damned plebs, gtfo

>chef

Nope. Ho to Sweden and try Max Hambhrgare. Simply the beat burgers.

this is why burger king is not king

fast food "nice to me" power rankings

>i just now realized that every single one treats me like utter fucking shit

oh well. everyone fucking hates me.

Right? Nigga thinks he god damn Gordon Ramsay.

I haven't to burger king in forever. I actually unironically like the Wendy's Baconator and Culvers makes some of my favorite burgers, what should I get at BK to test the waters?

今がハムバッカーは食べません。
とっても美味しいけど、体のは超悪いです。

でも、私の一番のハムバッカーはジャンボジャックかったです。

Anyone who says that Wendy's is better is autistic and delusional. Enjoy your grease dripping garbage.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU FUCKING CUCK LOVE PIECE OF SHIT! WENDYS SHITS ALL OVER YOUR BURGERS!

Such obvious b8

this, it burgers are better then bk but fries go to bk.